Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 88. (Read 37963 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
it is noteworthy for me that there is a referral link with an attractive bonus of 5% with DSCP tokens. Roll Eyes

thats a good incentive i really like this project and i am a great fan of education i think it is a fast expanding vertical that can use a lot of this tools.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
it is noteworthy for me that there is a referral link with an attractive bonus of 5% with DSCP tokens. Roll Eyes
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
first clarification: what specific platforms was the comparison with, and second - what properties and functions were brought to comparison Huh
we are talking about platforms such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, NEO and EOS. First, the following properties were listed for comparison: smart contracts, transaction costs (cheap or expensive), PoS-consensus and networks (private and trust networks).
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
first clarification: what specific platforms was the comparison with, and second - what properties and functions were brought to comparison Huh
Activity: 476
project is quite entertaining. its advantages give me confidence and that the platform will take a high point in the rating of similar projects Wink Wink
I agree. in comparison with other platforms, this project significantly wins on basic and additional functions, such as, for example, a trust network that only DISCIPLINA guarantees, as well as the possibility of private networks, which also guarantees only DISCIPLINA.
Activity: 462
project is quite entertaining. its advantages give me confidence and that the platform will take a high point in the rating of similar projects Wink Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hello. What tokens can I use?
Hey. The main token on the platform is DSCP.
But in addition, the system takes the BTC and the ETH. Very convenient, right?
Yes, it's convenient. What if I want to invest my money in another project?
How can I get this out of here?
You can not do it. Tokens can not be withdrawn until the end of the campaign.
This is a requirement for participation.
Activity: 210
Yes, it's convenient. What if I want to invest my money in another project?
How can I get this out of here?
Activity: 196
Activity: 168
It is very good that the developers pay attention to education.
This is highly appreciated. But the project will be difficult to implement, in my opinion.
Why do you think so? A team of professionals is working on the project.
They are more than 30 people and they know what they are doing.
They want to introduce this into educational institutions. But in fact, it is hardly possible.
Do you imagine how many schools, colleges and institutions all over the world??
This project is mainly focused on the future. The developers said that it will not work in the coming years.
Perhaps in ten years the system will really be of use.
It seems to me, in ten years the system will work only with large cities of the developed countries.
It would be great if the project team expanded and increased the pace of work.
I agree, it would be nice.
But still the project team is engaged in useful work, thinking about education throughout the world. It is commendable.
This is highly appreciated. But the project will be difficult to implement, in my opinion.
They want to introduce this into educational institutions. But in fact, it is hardly possible.
This project is mainly focused on the future. The developers said that it will not work in the coming years.
It seems to me, in ten years the system will work only with large cities of the developed countries.
It would be great if the project team expanded and increased the pace of work.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
do you plan to translate white paper into other languages? your project seems to me very difficult and time consuming. I want to know how you will do this in more detail

We already working on translating all our docs, site and investor panel into Korean, Japan and few other languages.
I hope that they will collect the necessary amount, for me this project is very important. I have high hopes for him and I think he can become a truly revolutionary product in the market!

Why do you think so? What is so revolutionary about this product?
Well at least because this product has no competitors in the market.

But how exactly does the system work now? After all, there are educational institutions and somehow they function. Is there really no analogy to this system?  Huh
In fact, such full-fledged programs are not yet available, at least I have not heard about it. Perhaps in educational institutions I use some local databases or software products, but this is something else. This is a single intelligent system that unites not only universities, students, teachers and many other things. It also helps future graduates get a job in their specialty!
It sounds very cool. Why did not anyone do this before? It's a great system. And how will it be implemented in various institutions?

Well, how can I know this, probably different institutions will have the opportunity to purchase a license for this and connect to the system, of course it will not be free.
I hope that they will collect the necessary amount, for me this project is very important. I have high hopes for him and I think he can become a truly revolutionary product in the market!

Why do you think so? What is so revolutionary about this product?
Well at least because this product has no competitors in the market.

But how exactly does the system work now? After all, there are educational institutions and somehow they function. Is there really no analogy to this system?  Huh
In fact, such full-fledged programs are not yet available, at least I have not heard about it. Perhaps in educational institutions I use some local databases or software products, but this is something else. This is a single intelligent system that unites not only universities, students, teachers and many other things. It also helps future graduates get a job in their specialty!
It sounds very cool. Why did not anyone do this before? It's a great system. And how will it be implemented in various institutions?
Activity: 294
this project is very interesting if looking from the thread display is displayed, the graphics on the thread is very interesting, if looking at the specifications of coins and prices shown enough to make someone will follow this project, but the price of the listed coin is the presale price or ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: