Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 92. (Read 37963 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
what are the objectives of this project? I understand that this looks promising. in addition, the relevance of topics at the moment will be very useful.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
it is a multi-functional blockchain for education projects and recruiting spheres ... this project promises to be interesting!
of course, especially considering that this is their own blockchain from the kernel developers Cardano and TeachMePlease
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
it is a multi-functional blockchain for education projects and recruiting spheres ... this project promises to be interesting!
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
If I change my mind about participating, can I take my tokens?
No. Tokens can not be withdrawn until the end of the campaign.
So think carefully before investing money.
Good. Let's say I invested money and called my friend to participate too.
Will I get anything from this?
Yes, of course. There is a referral system. For each friend you get 30 tokens.
And you will receive 5% of his income.
It's really profitable. I hope I can convince friends.
It will not be easy.
By the way, the project has its own tokens. This is called DSCP token.
Interesting. And what course does this have?
And what other tokens do they accept?
1 DSCP = 0,0005 ETH. Pretty good for a start.
In addition, they take BTC and ETH.
Activity: 420
It will not be easy.
Interesting. And what course does this have?
And what other tokens do they accept?
It will not be easy.
It will not be easy.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I will join this ICO. Its a good project
Activity: 238
May I ask? Is the Russian team developing this system or am I mistaken? I just thought it was a Russian team.
Well, as far as I know it's not just the Russian team. There are Russians in the team, but not only they. In this team people from different countries work, not only from Russia. I do not understand at all to what it is to ask, if it does not affect the platform that they develop.
In general, as far as I know, the development is done by experienced developers who have been involved in this field for a long time. so I'm sure for this team! Smiley
Activity: 364
May I ask? Is the Russian team developing this system or am I mistaken? I just thought it was a Russian team.
Activity: 210
By the way, a link to github is now available on the website, that is, you can really track how developers develop this system and what changes they make to the product. Everything is publicly available, you can check it out. Wink
So it turns out that there is already a really ready product? Or is it not working yet? Huh
I think that this is not yet a working platform, but just a very early version. I think this is just a demonstration that the developers are working on the project and so far it is possible to get acquainted with the source code of the part of the system, although I may be mistaken.
I do not know, it's not so important. All the same, many investors do not know how to read the source code and do not understand programming. it's another matter, it means that developers are interested in their project and are working on it constantly. I like it!
Activity: 196
By the way, a link to github is now available on the website, that is, you can really track how developers develop this system and what changes they make to the product. Everything is publicly available, you can check it out. Wink
So it turns out that there is already a really ready product? Or is it not working yet? Huh
I think that this is not yet a working platform, but just a very early version. I think this is just a demonstration that the developers are working on the project and so far it is possible to get acquainted with the source code of the part of the system, although I may be mistaken.
Activity: 210
Activity: 168
Finally, the technology blockchain reached one of the most important industries at the moment, namely training. In this sphere innovations and innovations are necessary. I really believe in this project and this idea!
As far as I know this is the POS system and use the productive capacity in order to break the token you will not succeed. This will not work as it works with bitcoin, for example.
Yes, but nevertheless, to maintain the network and process transactions, you can use your computer. Just unfold a certain node and get a reward proportional to your balance of tokens. So in principle this can be called a kind of mining.
It turns out that I can earn tokens in this way, right? Well, I like that. I think it's great.
Finally, the technology blockchain reached one of the most important industries at the moment, namely training. In this sphere innovations and innovations are necessary. I really believe in this project and this idea!
As far as I know this is the POS system and use the productive capacity in order to break the token you will not succeed. This will not work as it works with bitcoin, for example.
Yes, but nevertheless, to maintain the network and process transactions, you can use your computer. Just unfold a certain node and get a reward proportional to your balance of tokens. So in principle this can be called a kind of mining.
Pages:
Jump to: