Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 89. (Read 37963 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I hope that they will collect the necessary amount, for me this project is very important. I have high hopes for him and I think he can become a truly revolutionary product in the market!

Why do you think so? What is so revolutionary about this product?
Well at least because this product has no competitors in the market.

But how exactly does the system work now? After all, there are educational institutions and somehow they function. Is there really no analogy to this system?  Huh
In fact, such full-fledged programs are not yet available, at least I have not heard about it. Perhaps in educational institutions I use some local databases or software products, but this is something else. This is a single intelligent system that unites not only universities, students, teachers and many other things. It also helps future graduates get a job in their specialty!
Activity: 168
I hope that they will collect the necessary amount, for me this project is very important. I have high hopes for him and I think he can become a truly revolutionary product in the market!

But how exactly does the system work now? After all, there are educational institutions and somehow they function. Is there really no analogy to this system?  Huh
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
do you plan to translate white paper into other languages? your project seems to me very difficult and time consuming. I want to know how you will do this in more detail

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
projects that promote their coins in several ways such as bounty campaign and pre-sale before ICO, but what price is set at the beginning of the presale and also at the beginning of the ICO at launch
Activity: 168

Activity: 420
it is a multi-functional blockchain for education projects and recruiting spheres ... this project promises to be interesting!
of course, especially considering that this is their own blockchain from the kernel developers Cardano and TeachMePlease
That there are among other things I can also earn thanks to this platform? That's really cool, I really like it!
Activity: 364
I'm very interested in how this project will bring profit to its creators, as the team plans to coin it.

Well, most likely educational institutions will pay for the use of this service or something like that. If it is a state institution, then it is possible to finance it with the support of the government or through the allocation of special grants. Also, the system provides an opportunity to earn on processing transactions, a kind of PoS mining to support
Activity: 238
I'm very interested in how this project will bring profit to its creators, as the team plans to coin it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★
Hello there!! Can someone tell me about the pre-sale? How long it will last? Do they give some bonus for early investors?
The pre-sales deadline is March 20, 2018. If you want to get bonus you need to hurry up now. They offer 15% bonus till the deadline. During main stage there are only 10, 5 and 3% bonus.
Omg. You are totally right. They have the minimum/maximum volume for token purchase? I really wanna make those tokens mine)

Due to the increased demand for DCSP-tokens and our interest in maximizing the number of DISCIPLINA investors we have to limit daily sales by an amount equivalent to 333 ETH.
Activity: 182
Hello there!! Can someone tell me about the pre-sale? How long it will last? Do they give some bonus for early investors?
The pre-sales deadline is March 20, 2018. If you want to get bonus you need to hurry up now. They offer 15% bonus till the deadline. During main stage there are only 10, 5 and 3% bonus.
Omg. You are totally right. They have the minimum/maximum volume for token purchase? I really wanna make those tokens mine)
No, they don’t have any limits for this. If you want than do it. It is really promising project)
Activity: 196
Activity: 182
Activity: 196
Activity: 126
I like this idea so much. Project opens new possibilities in education and job search. Also it ensures the credibility of information. This is a big step in development of this branch of industry.
Do you really think so? They had created a promising blockchain, but I don’t think the idea of this system could be successful. Especially, for universities or schools. 
I don’t think so. It needs time to be developed around the world. Yes, blockchain is great. Devs worked really hard for it. Also, they had some experience in this area.
What do you mean?
They had some blockchain advisors, or team is professional in this branch too?
This is blockchain is created from core devs of cordano. That’s why they have cheap transactions, PoS-consensus and private chain. That’s not all. Take a look on their website and white paper. I think you will get more info.
Ok. Thanks for your advice. Maybe I will change my mind about this project))
Activity: 224
I like this idea so much. Project opens new possibilities in education and job search. Also it ensures the credibility of information. This is a big step in development of this branch of industry.
Do you really think so? They had created a promising blockchain, but I don’t think the idea of this system could be successful. Especially, for universities or schools. 
I don’t think so. It needs time to be developed around the world. Yes, blockchain is great. Devs worked really hard for it. Also, they had some experience in this area.
What do you mean?
This is blockchain is created from core devs of cordano. That’s why they have cheap transactions, PoS-consensus and private chain. That’s not all. Take a look on their website and white paper. I think you will get more info.
What do you mean?
Activity: 224
Pages:
Jump to: