Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 95. (Read 37963 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
I'm glad that I got on this project. I hope that it will develop and raise its level and rating to the highest in such platforms.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
so, what specific conditions does this project offer? I realized the goal, now it remains only to find out what benefit this platform will bring me.
for example, recruiters and other interested parties are offered paid access to information about the academic history and achievements of students.
and I would like to add another important advantage, such as the availability of training activities for tutors. this opens up quite good opportunities
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
so, what specific conditions does this project offer? I realized the goal, now it remains only to find out what benefit this platform will bring me.
for example, recruiters and other interested parties are offered paid access to information about the academic history and achievements of students.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
so I do not understand one thing. is the platform based on the air or how exactly is the work of this?

Of course not. This is written in the documentation for the project. This technological is in no way based on other blockchains, it is an entirely new system. At the heart does not lie etherium, it can not provide the necessary level of data security.
Wow, this is really very cool! I hope in the end this will make a great product, which will be relevant and in demand!
Activity: 168
so I do not understand one thing. is the platform based on the air or how exactly is the work of this?

Of course not. This is written in the documentation for the project. This technological is in no way based on other blockchains, it is an entirely new system. At the heart does not lie etherium, it can not provide the necessary level of data security.
Activity: 616
★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★
Due to the increased demand for DCSP-tokens and our interest in maximizing the number of DISCIPLINA investors we have to limit  daily sales by an amount equivalent to 333 ETH.

This limitation will come into force on 8 March 2018 00:00 UTC and will last until the start of the main stage of ICO.

More: disciplina.io

I am attracted by such advantages of the project as data storage in accordance with confidentiality and the possibility of using blockchain not only to educational institutions, but also to recruiting agencies
and personally for me it is convenient that the description indicates the current stage with an interest bonus. for example, as now - the third stage of pre-sale, which will last until March 20 this year Roll Eyes
Activity: 364
Activity: 210
Finally, the technology blockchain reached one of the most important industries at the moment, namely training. In this sphere innovations and innovations are necessary. I really believe in this project and this idea!
I completely agree. Take responsibility and engage in the development of such a complex and necessary system is a very big deal. The amount of data and also the audience is incredibly huge. In fact, I did not see competitors or similar technologies on the market. In my opinion at the moment most schools use their own systems and software products. Well, or at least all these systems are not connected to each other in a single network. I really hope that DISCIPLINE really will be the solution to this problem!

But we are talking about a huge amount of information that will be stored and transmitted continuously. In this case there are also personal data of a huge number of people. I'm worried that this information can somehow be compromised. I'm worried about the security of this data. After all, blockchain is primarily a public transaction.

In my opinion, some of the data will be stored in encrypted form and will be unavailable if I'm not mistaken. Right?  Huh
Well, actually, yes just like that. Part of the data will be encrypted and it will be available only to those who have the rights to view and edit this information, as well as there will be a public part of the data that will be available to all comers.
I hope that the part of the data that should be unavailable will be well protected and getting access to it will really not be easy.

I think this is the principal advantage of decentralized systems. This provides maximum security for storing information as opposed to a classical database. That's why this project is so interesting and so unique!
I am attracted by such advantages of the project as data storage in accordance with confidentiality and the possibility of using blockchain not only to educational institutions, but also to recruiting agencies
Finally, the technology blockchain reached one of the most important industries at the moment, namely training. In this sphere innovations and innovations are necessary. I really believe in this project and this idea!
I completely agree. Take responsibility and engage in the development of such a complex and necessary system is a very big deal. The amount of data and also the audience is incredibly huge. In fact, I did not see competitors or similar technologies on the market. In my opinion at the moment most schools use their own systems and software products. Well, or at least all these systems are not connected to each other in a single network. I really hope that DISCIPLINE really will be the solution to this problem!

But we are talking about a huge amount of information that will be stored and transmitted continuously. In this case there are also personal data of a huge number of people. I'm worried that this information can somehow be compromised. I'm worried about the security of this data. After all, blockchain is primarily a public transaction.

In my opinion, some of the data will be stored in encrypted form and will be unavailable if I'm not mistaken. Right?  Huh
Well, actually, yes just like that. Part of the data will be encrypted and it will be available only to those who have the rights to view and edit this information, as well as there will be a public part of the data that will be available to all comers.
I hope that the part of the data that should be unavailable will be well protected and getting access to it will really not be easy.
tell me briefly the essence and goals of this platform. why should we choose this particular project? What is it remarkable about?
about the goals I will tell you here that the main one of them, as I believe, is the creation of an algorithm for the fruitful search for individuals in a particular field of knowledge Wink
but why are we talking about creating our own architecture of blockades? Is it related to the purpose that you voiced?
it is about confidentiality. namely: public solutions are not suitable, because, for example, students' assessments and their learning outcomes should be hidden. Therefore, the developers of this project offer an alternative solution.
well, it means an alternative solution - this platform is. but what is it, a private project? Huh
no. Private projects also can't give a 100% guarantee that these checks will be reliable.
Activity: 196

Activity: 168

tell me briefly the essence and goals of this platform. why should we choose this particular project? What is it remarkable about?
about the goals I will tell you here that the main one of them, as I believe, is the creation of an algorithm for the fruitful search for individuals in a particular field of knowledge Wink
but why are we talking about creating our own architecture of blockades? Is it related to the purpose that you voiced?
it is about confidentiality. namely: public solutions are not suitable, because, for example, students' assessments and their learning outcomes should be hidden. Therefore, the developers of this project offer an alternative solution.
well, it means an alternative solution - this platform is. but what is it, a private project? Huh

Pages:
Jump to: