Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 94. (Read 37963 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
What is the goal of the project? I need to understand this, because it is very important for me.
So I want to know everything.

• To create a universal blockchain that will store personal achievements in a digital form and guarantee their permanence and credibility • To offer an effective algorithm for candidate search by their fields of expertise • To develop a mechanism of monetization of the data stored by the educational institutions
The second question is about Problems of the education sphere. What are these problems? I’m a student, so it is quite actual.
• The lack of credible ratings of educational institutions and teacher qualifications • The lack of trust in the academic qualifications due to the difficulty in proving of their authenticity • The difficulty in creating an educational plan to a particular employment goal
Tell me also about Timeline. When is the start of sales and when is the final date? In other words, I need all terms.
Pre-sale for early participants: November 27, 2017 - March 20, 2018 Main stage: March 27, 2018 – April 27, 2018 Time of stage change (including the change of bonus periods): 14:00 UTC

I want to know also about Bounty campaign…What are the conditions for the participants?
 Huh
Participants receive stakes for participating in each part of the campaign. Stakes for each part are calculated separately and give the right to receive DSCP tokens at the end of the campaign according to the following ratio:

Campaign 1: Signature   40%
Campaign 2: Blog & Articles       20%
Campaign 3: Facebook/Twitter/Instagram    10%
Campaign 4: Translations   15%
Campaign 5: Video   10%
Campaign 6: Reddit   5%

And what concerning the rewords?? What are they?
I really need to know this information from you))
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
What is the goal of the project? I need to understand this, because it is very important for me.

• To create a universal blockchain that will store personal achievements in a digital form and guarantee their permanence and credibility • To offer an effective algorithm for candidate search by their fields of expertise • To develop a mechanism of monetization of the data stored by the educational institutions
The second question is about Problems of the education sphere. What are these problems? I’m a student, so it is quite actual.
• The lack of credible ratings of educational institutions and teacher qualifications • The lack of trust in the academic qualifications due to the difficulty in proving of their authenticity • The difficulty in creating an educational plan to a particular employment goal
Tell me also about Timeline. When is the start of sales and when is the final date? In other words, I need all terms.
Pre-sale for early participants: November 27, 2017 - March 20, 2018 Main stage: March 27, 2018 – April 27, 2018 Time of stage change (including the change of bonus periods): 14:00 UTC

I want to know also about Bounty campaign…What are the conditions for the participants?
 Huh
Participants receive stakes for participating in each part of the campaign. Stakes for each part are calculated separately and give the right to receive DSCP tokens at the end of the campaign according to the following ratio:

Campaign 1: Signature   40%
Campaign 2: Blog & Articles       20%
Campaign 3: Facebook/Twitter/Instagram    10%
Campaign 4: Translations   15%
Campaign 5: Video   10%
Campaign 6: Reddit   5%

Huh

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
The project will certainly be in demand in the sphere of education, if it is implemented in full!

Why are you so sure of this? Are there no other alternatives and competitors in the field?

In the TMO, the point is that with the provision of this service, there are simply no competitors and other alternatives. Therefore, I made such a conclusion

That is, the project wants to implement the creation of a register with all the data of students in universities?

Yes exactly. But this is only at the beginning of the project. Further the team wants a wider development of the project. Not only the university

What are you talking about? What they want? I read the description of the project, but only understood about the university, no more

I'm talking about the fact that in the future the project wants to make such a base, in which the actions of a person will be recorded throughout his life

That is, since his birth, then the choice of a children's institution, school, university, work? Do you mean it?

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. The team wants to create a roster for fixing a person's life

It is very interesting and this is definitely a new stage in the development of the education sector, I believe. I hope the team will be able to implement the project
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
The project will certainly be in demand in the sphere of education, if it is implemented in full!

Why are you so sure of this? Are there no other alternatives and competitors in the field?

In the TMO, the point is that with the provision of this service, there are simply no competitors and other alternatives. Therefore, I made such a conclusion

That is, the project wants to implement the creation of a register with all the data of students in universities?

Yes exactly. But this is only at the beginning of the project. Further the team wants a wider development of the project. Not only the university

What are you talking about? What they want? I read the description of the project, but only understood about the university, no more

I'm talking about the fact that in the future the project wants to make such a base, in which the actions of a person will be recorded throughout his life

That is, since his birth, then the choice of a children's institution, school, university, work? Do you mean it?

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. The team wants to create a roster for fixing a person's life

Activity: 274
Merit: 100
I think the look of this project thread is interesting with the existence of some of the items listed and it is very helpful including the coin specifications with the normal price and hardcap that is not too much, but it's an effectiveness of a project

Pages:
Jump to: