Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HAT.Exchange - The True P2P Experience | IFS Rewards | BETA (Q3 2018) - page 14. (Read 57196 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 251
I'm not sure what conspiracy are you talking about. Here is the official statement from the team: https://www.hawala.today/blog/official-statement-02192018/

Anyway thanks for sharing the link of official statement dev explained so well on current situation I hope this will be helpful for the users to don't sell their tokens in panic. I hope this project will keep moving towards a good future ahead.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
I'm not sure what conspiracy are you talking about. Here is the official statement from the team: https://www.hawala.today/blog/official-statement-02192018/
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

It seems that the developers' conspiracy has been uncovered, what is now the fate of the project. Can the situation still be corrected?

Actually there is no free lunch thing in crypto but this is strange why dev is silent on recent concern from the community I will avoid to buy anymore this token and would like to hear some words to make this situation clear and transparent.
Activity: 226
Merit: 1

It seems that the developers' conspiracy has been uncovered, what is now the fate of the project. Can the situation still be corrected?
Activity: 341
Merit: 109
You have no other hobbys then making people aware of "scam projects"?

The team didn´t hold any ICO or asked anyone to buy Hawala. They distrubted HAT  for free.

But the team asked at no point to invest into hawala. It is not an ICO project like many others are.

So the devs are free to buy and sell as much as they want. It is theyr project. The hawala token is just an utility token. Not a "company share" or something like that who gives the holder a right to decide what the team does or what not.

You see it wrong. I like such projects which start with zero and all is based on their work.
BUT I don’t like projects when they lie in the fundamentals!
That’s reason for me enough to do my research.

Alone this point that they lied with the AirDrop is a nogo...
... a nogo for me... but when you are ok with this then buy! It’s a legit project!

The only thing they have done so far is a nice looking wallet and homepage!

Activity: 224
Merit: 105
MFG Token Sale - 1st of January
You have no other hobbys then making people aware of "scam projects"?

The team didn´t hold any ICO or asked anyone to buy Hawala. They distrubted HAT  for free.

But the team asked at no point to invest into hawala. It is not an ICO project like many others are.

So the devs are free to buy and sell as much as they want. It is theyr project. The hawala token is just an utility token. Not a "company share" or something like that who gives the holder a right to decide what the team does or what not.
I change my Warning to:
Urgent SCAM ALERT

A friend of me asked me if i can check the trades of the Hawala Team during the Pump phase December-25,-2017 to January-10, 2018.
Details:
Trades on ED for 25. Dezember 17 to 10. Januar 18
December-25,-2017, Price  4,30$/HAT(CMC)
January-10, 2018, Price 23$/HAT (CMC)

You can check this for you self here:
https://deltabalances.github.io/history.html
Enter HAT Main Wallet Adress: 0x86628Ab58266875833E881D29af0F9D48AA07D6C
Enter Manual Block Range:  Blocks: 4791400  -  4887600 (December-25,-2017 to January-10, 2018)
Export trades as CSV an open in Excel

Results:
There were 815 Trades in this time range with the HAT Main DEV Wallet. 766 trades with HAT
They sold 233K Hat in the value of 1128 ETH
They bought 81K HAT in the value of  79 ETH
They traded Total volume: 314K HAT in the Value of 1207 ETH

The total trading volume of HAT was in this time range: 3.7Mil $  = ~4000 ETH

They have traded ~1/3 of the total Volume in this time Range and pumped the price from 4.30$ to 23$

Which reputable project has the necessary to pump the price?

EDIT:
It is noticeable that there are many trades with high amounth between another adress (for example 0xee7d771fbf0aa4eed5444baf3f243f1f572e8fb5) and then they bought back from this adress.
Warning

There was a movement on the second biggest DEVS HAT Wallet.
483k HAT !

https://etherscan.io/token/0x9002d4485b7594e3e850f0a206713b305113f69e?a=0xe46155c8033dda7cf468935eb28447934abd59be

Another proof that DEV Tokens not locket into Smart Contract!

So they can Dump 1,64 Mil HAT to the market! (Proof that the 1 Main Wallet is not locked you read my posts before)

There is still no explanation of the Devs. Only answer is soon

Buy with caution
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
MFG Token Sale - 1st of January
Here is the latest official info from the team:

Quote from: Telegram
At this time, our team is still working on a full disclosure which will explain token transfers, tokens used by the team and other related matters. Please be patient as it is taking more time than expected. Also be aware that this is causing a delay in our development process as well. It is in our interest to get this resolved on urgent basis. We will be posting it on our website blog. We appreciate your patience and support.

If you can't wait for the official response, no one's forcing you to invest. Everyone can decide for himself.

Nice to see the response from dev I hope so they will make this project more transparent and will provide great solution about the future of this nice platform. I think we must be patience and let them do their work I hope all will be best.

It is also possible to find a more comprehensive statement of the developers in the telegram chat
Activity: 798
Merit: 102

At this time, our team is still working on a full disclosure which will explain token transfers, tokens used by the team and other related matters. Please be patient as it is taking more time than expected. Also be aware that this is causing a delay in our development process as well. It is in our interest to get this resolved on urgent basis. We will be posting it on our website blog. We appreciate your patience and support.

If you can't wait for the official response, no one's forcing you to invest. Everyone can decide for himself.

Nice to see the response from dev I hope so they will make this project more transparent and will provide great solution about the future of this nice platform. I think we must be patience and let them do their work I hope all will be best.
legendary

The team would hold more then 8 mio $ worth of hawala. And they are anonym. What holds them back to run away with the money?

I think they would already be gone, if it would be a scam project.

This isnt as easy as you think. To dump masses of Tokens you need Volume - and there isnt much volume now.
This takes time.

Where is the full transparent statement of the development? 

People are waiting 4 Days now in the Telegram to become clear and honest answers!

Some Questions to answer you can find in my last Posts here
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
wish to this project catch the big star of sucess  Wink
Activity: 41
Activity: 79
fast growing best of luck

Honestly, I don't know what are you talking about. How would the team stake all of their tokens when part of it is locked under the smart contract (do you even know what that means) and other is reserved to be spent for the development? Do you think that programmers and other people are working for free?

Additionally, please name one project where the team didn't reserve tokens or coins for themselves.

You better check what you're saying because its wrong!

You can find the Whitpaper here: https://www.hawala.today/HAT_Whitepaper.pdf
Page 15:
Total Initial Supply 2,500,000 HAT
1st 2,875,000 15%
2nd 3,306,250 15%
and so on... that means all of the supply could become the staking reward! Devs 1,64Mil too!

Next:
Can you confirm it's locked or do you only believe it's locked just because they say it is?

Here is the Main Wallet:
https://ethplorer.io/address/0x86628ab58266875833e881d29af0f9d48aa07d6c#pageSize=100

You can make transfers (102 to be exact) when the tokens are locked? - Thats new for me but i can always learn -so explain it to me.
-----------------------
EDIT: The second Main Wallet also looks like that the HAT there was normal incoming transaction:
https://etherscan.io/token/0x9002d4485b7594e3e850f0a206713b305113f69e?a=0xe46155c8033dda7cf468935eb28447934abd59be

So i think (in this case i´m not sure!) this 640K are also not locked.
-----------------------

No i dont think that programmers and other people work for free!
Nevertheless, they should be transparent and not lie!

There was no 1 Mil Airdrop only 500K was given to the users - so there is another lie.
Here is the Airdrop Wallet:
https://etherscan.io/tokentxns?a=0x5e41fa9c102055cd0a8aeddab1e5193b5b61dbb2&p=1

Please do me a favor - Check all what they tell you yourself.
legendary
It's true that the team holds certain amount of tokens. But that's what teams in all other projects are doing too in order to fund the project development. How do you think they would pay the programmers and other people that are involved in the development?

Only 20% was airdropped + a bit bounty’s

Another thing is: with 1,64 mil tokens you can stake 245k Hats / year.

Honestly, I don't know what are you talking about. How would the team stake all of their tokens when part of it is locked under the smart contract (do you even know what that means) and other is reserved to be spent for the development? Do you think that programmers and other people are working for free?

Additionally, please name one project where the team didn't reserve tokens or coins for themselves.
It's true that the team holds certain amount of tokens. But that's what teams in all other projects are doing too in order to fund the project development. How do you think they would pay the programmers and other people that are involved in the development?

Only 20% was airdropped + a bit bounty’s

Another thing is: with 1,64 mil tokens you can stake 245k Hats / year.

Pages:
Jump to: