Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HAT.Exchange - The True P2P Experience | IFS Rewards | BETA (Q3 2018) - page 15. (Read 57196 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
It's true that the team holds certain amount of tokens. But that's what teams in all other projects are doing too in order to fund the project development. How do you think they would pay the programmers and other people that are involved in the development?
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
MFG Token Sale - 1st of January
The team would hold more then 8 mio $ worth of hawala. And they are anonym. What holds them back to run away with the money?

I think they would already be gone, if it would be a scam project.
Activity: 341
Merit: 109
Hello!

Circulating Supply
1,499,652 HAT
Total Supply
7,000,000 HAT

Does team hold the rest of the tokens?

The team holds only small part of the rest of the tokens. The biggest part that's still not in circulation is being slowly released trough staking. Maybe you should check out the Hawala web to familiarize yourself with the project.

Thats wrong! Look in the whitepaper site 15

2.5Mil are actual circ suplly. All between 2,5 to 7Mil are for Staking.

Team holds: 1,64 Mil HATS  (2,5 Mil iniitial supply- 500k Airdrop -Bounties, Fee kucoin listing = The first 3 Main Adresses)

Pls check everything for your self - the Blockchain is for everyone

Activity: 341
Merit: 109
Hello!

Circulating Supply
1,499,652 HAT
Total Supply
7,000,000 HAT

Circulation Supply is higher in my mind. Because Hawala Team main Adress isn´t locked (750k HAT)
https://ethplorer.io/address/0x86628ab58266875833e881d29af0f9d48aa07d6c#pageSize=100

Here are the Token Holders:
https://ethplorer.io/address/0x9002d4485b7594e3e850f0a206713b305113f69e#pageSize=100&tab=tab-holders

There are actually nearly 2,5 MIL HAT.
The first 3 Hawala Team wallets have 1,64 MIL HAT - (i dont think that the 2 + 3 Wallet are locked because 1 isnt)

The Airdrop was only 500k Hat not 1 MIL!
Proof: Here is the Airdrop Adress:
https://etherscan.io/tokentxns?a=0x5e41fa9c102055cd0a8aeddab1e5193b5b61dbb2&p=1
500k from the 1 Mil was transfered to the Main Adress.

Take care guys
legendary
Hello!

Circulating Supply
1,499,652 HAT
Total Supply
7,000,000 HAT

The team holds only small part of the rest of the tokens. The biggest part that's still not in circulation is being slowly released trough staking. Maybe you should check out the Hawala web to familiarize yourself with the project.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Hello!

Circulating Supply
1,499,652 HAT
Total Supply
7,000,000 HAT

Activity: 19
Good project I am joined phase 1
legendary
i saw a user CryptoAnon on the project tg has started to make some questions and also just saw few tweets about this project,
still not sure if they are true,

i saw the price too low now, can anyone tell me should i try purchasing or leave?

No one can or should tell you to invest or not. Do your own research and decide for yourself. Besides, if you saw that user commenting on the Telegram channel, you have probably seen official response from the team leader (fls) so you can decide for yourself if you wanna invest or not.
Activity: 15
i saw a user CryptoAnon on the project tg has started to make some questions and also just saw few tweets about this project,
still not sure if they are true,

i saw the price too low now, can anyone tell me should i try purchasing or leave?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Soon we will see the market turn, all coins will go up, the most important is that the team would continue to engage in the project, improving it, then investors will get a good profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Yeah that's it, Hawala won't contact you first via e-Mail or Telegram. They don't have your contact data. If it's the case, that they contact you first, then you can be sure it will be a scam. Just bookmark the official pages and join the telegram channel to be up-to-date. Smiley

Hawala Today Website
Hawala Today Official Telegram Chat
Activity: 61
Beware of any phishing attempts via private messages and monitor the website closely for any updates.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
HAT Contest on KuCoin Close Date (February 07 15:59 UTC)
https://coindar.org/en/event/hawalatoday-hat-hat-contest-on-kucoin-close-date-3147

Hi!
Does anybody know when will KuCoin announce the winners and give the tokens?
Thanks!!

The competition is running from 2018/02/02 22:00:00 to 2018/02/07 23:59:59(UCT+8)

So the winner will be announced right after the competition ending and distribution is most of the time within one week.

You can have further details on the KuCoin News Page.

I'll repeat my question, as today is 13th and I still do not know the answer:

Thanks!!

The problem is KuCoin itself. I've been seeing zero progress lately. They don't answer questions correctly and you don't know anything about the winners and its prices, I don't want to spread untruths or FUD here, but KuCoin has to follow up all its promises before it can really be considered a very good exchange. I haven't seen anyone who has posted any wins about for example the Mercedes, Tesla or big ETH or BTC withdrawals.
I even haven't got any small prices out of the competitions..
Let's hope the very best, but don't consider it getting it soon right now.

Thanks!
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Are there any bad news for such price drop?) I have missed something?)

There's no bad news. Only people trading the HAT tokens.
People are trying to create FUD regarding some scam, but it seems like they do not understand how giveaways work. Cheesy MAybe they missed the HAT train. ;-)
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
HAT Contest on KuCoin Close Date (February 07 15:59 UTC)
https://coindar.org/en/event/hawalatoday-hat-hat-contest-on-kucoin-close-date-3147

Hi!
Thanks!!

The competition is running from 2018/02/02 22:00:00 to 2018/02/07 23:59:59(UCT+8)

So the winner will be announced right after the competition ending and distribution is most of the time within one week.

You can have further details on the KuCoin News Page.

I'll repeat my question, as today is 13th and I still do not know the answer:

Thanks!!

The problem is KuCoin itself. I've been seeing zero progress lately. They don't answer questions correctly and you don't know anything about the winners and its prices, I don't want to spread untruths or FUD here, but KuCoin has to follow up all its promises before it can really be considered a very good exchange. I haven't seen anyone who has posted any wins about for example the Mercedes, Tesla or big ETH or BTC withdrawals.
I even haven't got any small prices out of the competitions..
Let's hope the very best, but don't consider it getting it soon right now.
Activity: 226
Merit: 1

Very promising project. I was very much saddened by the sharp drop in prices over the last few days. What is the reason for such a sharp drop?

No idea, but it might be a good time to buy. Is the team still anonymous or do we know their real identities by now?

The team is still anonymous and they will stay that way at least until they get an MSB license in the USA.

Thank you for your reply, can you please explain in short what is that MSB license? i would like to invest at these prices.

MSB (Money Service Business) license will make possible to trade crypto for fiat and vice versa. So when they get it, Hawala users will be able to trade HAT tokens and other crypto currencies for fiat.

This news will multiply the price of Hawala by several times. Now is a great time for investment. Many holders now need to find the strength to calm down.
legendary

There's no bad news. Only people trading the HAT tokens.
Activity: 56
legendary

Very promising project. I was very much saddened by the sharp drop in prices over the last few days. What is the reason for such a sharp drop?

No idea, but it might be a good time to buy. Is the team still anonymous or do we know their real identities by now?

The team is still anonymous and they will stay that way at least until they get an MSB license in the USA.

Thank you for your reply, can you please explain in short what is that MSB license? i would like to invest at these prices.

MSB (Money Service Business) license will make possible to trade crypto for fiat and vice versa. So when they get it, Hawala users will be able to trade HAT tokens and other crypto currencies for fiat.
Activity: 28
Merit: 3

Pages:
Jump to: