Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HAT.Exchange - The True P2P Experience | IFS Rewards | BETA (Q3 2018) - page 16. (Read 57196 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
HAT Contest on KuCoin Close Date (February 07 15:59 UTC)
https://coindar.org/en/event/hawalatoday-hat-hat-contest-on-kucoin-close-date-3147

Hi!
Does anybody know when will KuCoin announce the winners and give the tokens?
Thanks!!

The competition is running from 2018/02/02 22:00:00 to 2018/02/07 23:59:59(UCT+8)

So the winner will be announced right after the competition ending and distribution is most of the time within one week.

You can have further details on the KuCoin News Page.

I'll repeat my question, as today is 13th and I still do not know the answer:

Does anybody know when will KuCoin announce the winners and give the tokens?

Thanks!!
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
It this Bounty program still working ?

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215

Very promising project. I was very much saddened by the sharp drop in prices over the last few days. What is the reason for such a sharp drop?

No idea, but it might be a good time to buy. Is the team still anonymous or do we know their real identities by now?

The team is still anonymous and they will stay that way at least until they get an MSB license in the USA.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251

Very promising project. I was very much saddened by the sharp drop in prices over the last few days. What is the reason for such a sharp drop?

No idea, but it might be a good time to buy. Is the team still anonymous or do we know their real identities by now?

Due to bearish situation all markets facing same problem without any valid reason so that I also would like to say this that is correction phase and it is about done soon. After this price will get recover good chance to buy at cheap price.
Activity: 28
Merit: 3

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

legendary
I have a question about the article bounty, I don't see any pay are or something.
Is it the same as the youtube promotion? Thanks.

Good luck tho!

I'd really like to help you, but I don't understand what are you asking... Article bounty is for writing articles about the Hawala project and YouTube bounty is for making videos about the Hawala project.
Lol never mind  Grin
The whole Topic design/picture didn't load up, I only had Youtube promotion and Social media.
I just refreshed my page and article bounty is there  Cheesy

Sorry for the confusion.

btw, it says 250 max entries, is there a spreadsheet so I can see how much are there atm?
Or does it mean, if the article is open then there are still some entries left?

Thanks!

Don't worry, there is still enough entries left so you can submit an article.
Activity: 240
I have a question about the article bounty, I don't see any pay are or something.

Good luck tho!

I'd really like to help you, but I don't understand what are you asking... Article bounty is for writing articles about the Hawala project and YouTube bounty is for making videos about the Hawala project.
Lol never mind  Grin
The whole Topic design/picture didn't load up, I only had Youtube promotion and Social media.
I just refreshed my page and article bounty is there  Cheesy

Sorry for the confusion.

btw, it says 250 max entries, is there a spreadsheet so I can see how much are there atm?
Or does it mean, if the article is open then there are still some entries left?

Thanks!
legendary

Good luck tho!

Activity: 240

Good luck tho!
legendary
It will be airdrop? Is it finished? If yes - when will be next?

Could you please read two posts above yours?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
It will be airdrop? Is it finished? If yes - when will be next?
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Whe are airdrop

There is no airdrop! The Google form that was circulating around is a scam.

This is getting ridiculous now hahaha  Grin
legendary
Whe are airdrop

There is no airdrop! The Google form that was circulating around is a scam.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
today I've bought other 126 hawala.
I've added them to the stake.
So now my total is 522 hawala.
But I've noticed that the 3 days countdown has been reset both for the previous 396 Hawala I've put in the stake 7 days ago.
Now the problem is: I've never claimed the incentive of my previous 396 Hawala...because I preferred to wait.
So my question: Have I lost the incentive earned for my 396 Hawala I've put in the stake because the countdown now has been reset... or... when I'll claim the incentive for my whole 522 Hawala, I'll earn the 396 incentive of the past week too?

Thank you Smiley

Unfortunately, you should've claimed your earned incentive before you add more HAT to stake. Otherwise you forfeit any incentive earned when you add more HAT to stake. When you wanted to add more HAT to staking, you should've seen the message asking you to claim any earned incentives before adding more HAT to stake. If you haven't seen the message, then you are using old version of the Hawala wallet. You should always check if you have the newest version of the Hawala wallet. Since it's an alpha build, it's constantly being improved so make sure that you always use the newest version.

I want to stake my coins. What wallet I need to import or how to import my coins to my windows wallet.
Any instructions out there? Thanks

Here's a quick guide for staking with the Hawala Today wallet.
There you can find the answers to your questions. You need to have ETH in your wallet for the GAS fees.

Quote from: Kumic
Do I need to import my Ethereum (ERC20) wallet?

No, you just need to have ETH on the HAT wallet to cover the fees.

You can stake only in the official HAT Wallet.
With it you can earn incentives through the IFS model at a 15% ARR* for the first 2 years.
Activity: 533
Merit: 100
But I've noticed that the 3 days countdown has been reset both for the previous 396 Hawala I've put in the stake 7 days ago.
Now the problem is: I've never claimed the incentive of my previous 396 Hawala...because I preferred to wait.
So my question: Have I lost the incentive earned for my 396 Hawala I've put in the stake because the countdown now has been reset... or... when I'll claim the incentive for my whole 522 Hawala, I'll earn the 396 incentive of the past week too?

Thank you Smiley

Unfortunately, you should've claimed your earned incentive before you add more HAT to stake. Otherwise you forfeit any incentive earned when you add more HAT to stake. When you wanted to add more HAT to staking, you should've seen the message asking you to claim any earned incentives before adding more HAT to stake. If you haven't seen the message, then you are using old version of the Hawala wallet. You should always check if you have the newest version of the Hawala wallet. Since it's an alpha build, it's constantly being improved so make sure that you always use the newest version.

I want to stake my coins. What wallet I need to import or how to import my coins to my windows wallet.

I have found the instructions. But one thing I don't understand. Do I need to import my Ethereum (ERC20) wallet?
If that so I should be able to stak it directly in my Myetherwallet like ACC token?
Activity: 533
Merit: 100

Thank you Smiley

legendary
Announcement from the Hawala Twitter account:

| Bounty Announcement |

Since Facebook is not allowing promotion for crypto, we will not be considering Facebook and Instagram posts for the time being. Therefore, posts submitted after Feb 1st, on either platform, will not be eligible. We may restore this in case things change.

Hi admin, facebook had  re-upped my post a day after it has put it down. It has now a good amount of likes and shares. I have submitted the link before your announcement last Feb. 3. Could it still be considered? thanks

Hi. Unfortunately, only posts submitted before February 1st are eligible for the reward. That's because Feb 1st is the beginning of the two week period (Feb 1st - Feb 15th) when we stopped accepting Facebook posts.
Pages:
Jump to: