Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HAT.Exchange - The True P2P Experience | IFS Rewards | BETA (Q3 2018) - page 2. (Read 57196 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 2
Check out the latest update in our Monday Newsflash right here:

https://www.blog.hat.exchange/newsflash-sept-3-2018/
Activity: 17

Another amazing news tidbit from Sean Pettersen’s twitter: “Just got our DUNS number this afternoon. We can now publish on Google Play and Apple Store respectively.”

My understanding is that without this number, a company can’t release anything to the app stores.  HAT.Exchange now has it, which means an open beta release must be imminent.

https://mobile.twitter.com/seanhatexchang1/status/1032746859670863872
Another Tweet from HAT CIO Sean Pettersen last week - he attended Token Forum, a Seattle blockchain conference:

https://twitter.com/seanhatexchang1/status/1027571496292573185
HAT CIO Sean Pettersen on Twitter:

“Finalizing pre-marketing plans and establishing product launch partners. More ahead next week. Stay tuned.”

https://mobile.twitter.com/seanhatexchang1/status/1027986609621196800
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Well then. Finally an official message concerning these delistings.

https://www.blog.hat.exchange/newsletter/vol_4/

Looks like they are going to communicate more after all.  Cool

That is very tough situation for this project especially for those who bought in FOMO they will lose so huge if this situation will continue than it will lost the charm. The team is not doing their job with professional way and the way they treated the community which is the reason why it is into trouble.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
Well then. Finally an official message concerning these delistings.

https://www.blog.hat.exchange/newsletter/vol_4/

Looks like they are going to communicate more after all.  Cool
So I just had a brief look into masterkarl's Newbie level posts. Shilling some shitcoins was fun but blaming Ryan Felton for lack of communication in FLIK whilst at the same time shilling HAT is really pathetic.

Masterkarl, you're the first one I am banning after 1 year on this forum.

As a way of keeping this thread down to earth, I would advise (but not force) others to do so too.

I hope HAT goes all the way to 200 dollars. Cheesy I am quite sure the absence of masterkarl could stimulate this evolution.

Asking the other followers of this thread to ban me. Wow, just wow. That is some next level “head in the sand” ignorance. Defending the obvious exit scam FLIK while fudding HAT, and criticizing anyone who defends HAT, going so far as to urge people to put me on ignore. I want your post and this one to be referred to again in the near  future when all of this has played out, and we can see who among us was smart and right, and who was dumb and wrong.

HAT will be showing up in the app stores soon, and the product will live up to all its claims and more. The next time we hear from Ryan Felton of FLIK will be when he’s dragged into court to answer a class action lawsuit.
legendary
So I just had a brief look into masterkarl's Newbie level posts. Shilling some shitcoins was fun but blaming Ryan Felton for lack of communication in FLIK whilst at the same time shilling HAT is really pathetic.

Masterkarl, you're the first one I am banning after 1 year on this forum.

As a way of keeping this thread down to earth, I would advise (but not force) others to do so too.

I hope HAT goes all the way to 200 dollars. Cheesy I am quite sure the absence of masterkarl could stimulate this evolution.
legendary

I have a friend who got in at 21$.

I told him today: don't worry, masterkarl says you're a winner.

He feels much better now.

That means your friend bought their $21 HAT in the second week of January when the crypto market peaked, right before the entire market crashed. Are you suggesting that the HAT team is somehow responsible for moving the entire market, and responsible for your friend’s decision to buy at the top?

I don't know. How many coins do you know which are at about 1/100 from their January value?

Must be a real winner's coin.
Activity: 341
Merit: 109
The actual Price is 24 cent on Forkdelta with nearly zero volume.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

That means your friend bought their $21 HAT in the second week of January when the crypto market peaked, right before the entire market crashed. Are you suggesting that the HAT team is somehow responsible for moving the entire market, and responsible for your friend’s decision to buy at the top?

Apparently, the team is already a little responsive.
Otherwise they would not offer a Token buy back for this time where the DEVS has pumped the price  Grin
The price drops continuously and does not get good signal, a support from dev is needed at this time. Grin His friend has a very good psychology when buying HAT at $ 21 and keep it up to now.
Activity: 341
Merit: 109

Apparently, the team is already a little responsive.
Otherwise they would not offer a Token buy back for this time where the DEVS has pumped the price  Grin

legendary
Let’s assume HAT did pump their own volume 8-9 months ago to avoid a delisting or to get a bump on CMC. Know what I think? GOOD FOR THEM! That’s what winners do.

You know what losers do? Bitch and complain and constantly dwell on the past. 

Activity: 404
Merit: 106
gym by day, crypto by night
HAT’s business model wasn’t built around a token (the token is the software license). HAT is an exchange and doesn’t ultimately care whether competing exchanges list the token or not. After the product release, it will be better for the business, token holders, and the token price if it only trades on HAT’s own exchange. True believers who are patient will be rewarded. The joke’s on you, brah.  

I sold at $6-7... surely there is no joke on me... "Brah"
HAT’s business model wasn’t built around a token (the token is the software license). HAT is an exchange and doesn’t ultimately care whether competing exchanges list the token or not. After the product release, it will be better for the business, token holders, and the token price if it only trades on HAT’s own exchange. True believers who are patient will be rewarded. The joke’s on you, brah.  
Activity: 404
Merit: 106
gym by day, crypto by night
Recently HAT tokens were delisted from KuKoin and IDEX. As many of you know, KuKoin delisted HAT because of volume requirements. HAT.Exchange respects this business decision but does not condone pumping practices to merely inflate token value and volume throughput. Unfortunately, IDEX chose to delist the HAT token as well because of pressure from outside of the exchange. Both are business decisions made in an ever competitive and tightening market vying for trader attention.

The HAT Exchange is a clear competitor in this space and has always targeted trade of the HAT token on its own Exchange. Rest assured these actions have only accelerated our Open Beta release timeline, so you will be able to use the HAT Exchange to trade the HAT token. Soon you will be able to download the apps from Google Play and Apple stores respectively.

You don't condone pumping price to merely inflate token value or volume throughput? Correct me if I am wrong, but prior to Christmas '17 didn't HAT.Exchange effectively employee or pay tokens for services to an individual named CoinVat; whom did just that?

Riddle me this, Stonesy: if the HAT team’s *current policy* was to “secretly pump volume” and lie about it, then why did they allow the KuCoin delisting to happen, after getting plenty of advance warning from KuCoin that the token was in “special treatment” unless volume picked up? I read in their telegram that they spent 10 BTC and a buttload of HAT tokens only 5 months ago for that listing, and still they chose not to engage in market manipulation to save their investment. Kucoin itself has been outed for encouraging projects to pump their own volume, so why don’t you go complain about them somewhere?

Also, we all know your agenda is to turn every data point into “evidence of a scam.” If HAT had been delisted from an exchange for low volume way back in December, you would be screaming about that. Let’s assume HAT did pump their own volume 8-9 months ago to avoid a delisting or to get a bump on CMC. Know what I think? GOOD FOR THEM! That’s what winners do.

"Let’s assume HAT did pump their own volume 8-9 months ago to avoid a delisting or to get a bump on CMC. Know what I think? GOOD FOR THEM! That’s what winners do. "

"You know what losers do? "

get their coin delisted off Kucoin and Idex............ LOL
Recently HAT tokens were delisted from KuKoin and IDEX. As many of you know, KuKoin delisted HAT because of volume requirements. HAT.Exchange respects this business decision but does not condone pumping practices to merely inflate token value and volume throughput. Unfortunately, IDEX chose to delist the HAT token as well because of pressure from outside of the exchange. Both are business decisions made in an ever competitive and tightening market vying for trader attention.

The HAT Exchange is a clear competitor in this space and has always targeted trade of the HAT token on its own Exchange. Rest assured these actions have only accelerated our Open Beta release timeline, so you will be able to use the HAT Exchange to trade the HAT token. Soon you will be able to download the apps from Google Play and Apple stores respectively.

You don't condone pumping price to merely inflate token value or volume throughput? Correct me if I am wrong, but prior to Christmas '17 didn't HAT.Exchange effectively employee or pay tokens for services to an individual named CoinVat; whom did just that?

Riddle me this, Stonesy: if the HAT team’s *current policy* was to “secretly pump volume” and lie about it, then why did they allow the KuCoin delisting to happen, after getting plenty of advance warning from KuCoin that the token was in “special treatment” unless volume picked up? I read in their telegram that they spent 10 BTC and a buttload of HAT tokens only 5 months ago for that listing, and still they chose not to engage in market manipulation to save their investment. Kucoin itself has been outed for encouraging projects to pump their own volume, so why don’t you go complain about them somewhere?

Also, we all know your agenda is to turn every data point into “evidence of a scam.” If HAT had been delisted from an exchange for low volume way back in December, you would be screaming about that. Let’s assume HAT did pump their own volume 8-9 months ago to avoid a delisting or to get a bump on CMC. Know what I think? GOOD FOR THEM! That’s what winners do.

Activity: 16

Pages:
Jump to: