Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HAT.Exchange - The True P2P Experience | IFS Rewards | BETA (Q3 2018) - page 9. (Read 57196 times)

Activity: 341
Merit: 109
How come the price keeps dropping? The rumors should have ended by now.

Rumors?  Huh   
You mean facts!
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
How come the price keeps dropping? The rumors should have ended by now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 28
I already send my OLDHAT but i don't receive my newhat , can someone help me? dev? any news about the project ?
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
I would be happy if there would be some new information for us.. still nothing for over a few weeks..
i fully agree with you the project started out awesome but now starts the time to realise those great ideas!
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
I would be happy if there would be some new information for us.. still nothing for over a few weeks..
JVC
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Anybody have problems trying to make a new account on HAT's app? I'm currently stuck on account creation where I have a name+pw but the confirm button doesn't work.

Windows 7

nvm answered on telegram: "Services will be inactive for a few days and will be back online with the new Beta phase."
Activity: 41
Question about upcoming new beta wallet. Will it be required to submit KYC to stake? or is the KYC for other functions within the new wallet?

Yes the standalone staking Wallet requires KYC  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy
Activity: 376
Merit: 250
Question about upcoming new beta wallet. Will it be required to submit KYC to stake? or is the KYC for other functions within the new wallet?
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
I think that this is an evolving project that has a future. and I believe that this project will be successful. Good luck! It is necessary that developers share information with investors more.

Hawala.Today is on the top 30 of our RoboAdvisor, an artificial intelligence based plattform that offers cryptocurrency news and forecasts.
According to our robot's forecasts, Hawala.Today has an upside probability of 54.57% for the next month and an expected return of >+30% .
Soon we will offer the possibility to bet on the trend of this token.
Awesome! Any upcoming news or events from Hawala team development?. Ai is truly a great technology for our future use thats why i am a fan and always looking forward for more innovations and advanced technologies.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Daily AI cryptos forecasts
I think that this is an evolving project that has a future. and I believe that this project will be successful. Good luck! It is necessary that developers share information with investors more.

Hawala.Today is on the top 30 of our RoboAdvisor, an artificial intelligence based plattform that offers cryptocurrency news and forecasts.
According to our robot's forecasts, Hawala.Today has an upside probability of 54.57% for the next month and an expected return of >+30% .
Soon we will offer the possibility to bet on the trend of this token.
Is this a joke ?   
KYC in the standalone staking wallet-without further functions?
Activity: 238
Everything in this project is covered with some mystery. one can only guess how events will develop further.

When will the Whitepaper be updated?

With the Whitepaper they pretend that Devs hold 60%  (2.5 Mil - 1 Mil Tokens Aidropped)
But the truth is Devs hold 80% (2,5 Mil - 500k Tokens Airdropped)

Both values minus a few Bounty drops

These are basics in every Project.

Or will there be an AirDrop again with the remaining 500k?
Activity: 238
Activity: 178
You can try to contact them on Telegram, but it's not guaranteed getting an answer..
Yes i would recommend that too, the Telegram Mods have been a great help for me with my Hawala Today Problems so far!
!
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
You can try to contact them on Telegram, but it's not guaranteed getting an answer..
Is anyone else worried that we ask questions and get no answers?  I sent my tokens (for which I paid a lot of money) to the instructed coin swap address (which I've done before so I know what I am doing), and 5 days later I still don't have my new coins and have asked Hawala twice about them and no response.  For a project that is facing questions about its legitimacy, this lack of response clearly is concerning.

Im not surprised! Fist Day i found out that HAT is a potential scam i sold all my HAT.

Lying, censuring and now no respronses from them??

Go 5-7 pages back here (i think Page 71,72) you will find your answers. Read AND understand this!
But you don’t find your answers in their Telegram!

Activity: 10
Is anyone else worried that we ask questions and get no answers?  I sent my tokens (for which I paid a lot of money) to the instructed coin swap address (which I've done before so I know what I am doing), and 5 days later I still don't have my new coins and have asked Hawala twice about them and no response.  For a project that is facing questions about its legitimacy, this lack of response clearly is concerning.
Pages:
Jump to: