Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HAT.Exchange - The True P2P Experience | IFS Rewards | BETA (Q3 2018) - page 3. (Read 57196 times)

Activity: 404
Merit: 106
gym by day, crypto by night
Recently HAT tokens were delisted from KuKoin and IDEX. As many of you know, KuKoin delisted HAT because of volume requirements. HAT.Exchange respects this business decision but does not condone pumping practices to merely inflate token value and volume throughput. Unfortunately, IDEX chose to delist the HAT token as well because of pressure from outside of the exchange. Both are business decisions made in an ever competitive and tightening market vying for trader attention.

The HAT Exchange is a clear competitor in this space and has always targeted trade of the HAT token on its own Exchange. Rest assured these actions have only accelerated our Open Beta release timeline, so you will be able to use the HAT Exchange to trade the HAT token. Soon you will be able to download the apps from Google Play and Apple stores respectively.

HAT.Exchange respects this business decision but does not condone pumping practices to merely inflate token value and volume throughput.

There is physical evidence that you have done this in the past on ether delta and IDEX.... maybe your shady ways of doing business is catching up to you???

oh I bet it sucks not being able to ban me here Smiley
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Recently HAT tokens were delisted from KuKoin and IDEX. As many of you know, KuKoin delisted HAT because of volume requirements. HAT.Exchange respects this business decision but does not condone pumping practices to merely inflate token value and volume throughput. Unfortunately, IDEX chose to delist the HAT token as well because of pressure from outside of the exchange. Both are business decisions made in an ever competitive and tightening market vying for trader attention.

The HAT Exchange is a clear competitor in this space and has always targeted trade of the HAT token on its own Exchange. Rest assured these actions have only accelerated our Open Beta release timeline, so you will be able to use the HAT Exchange to trade the HAT token. Soon you will be able to download the apps from Google Play and Apple stores respectively.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

I heard stonesy your wife left you also oh my bad

I am seriously considering to Merit this in the category "satire".

By the way, your Newbie posters and thread bumpers have been deleted.
Activity: 20
Enjoy the read for any newcomers, avoid avoid avoid Z- project run by Z listers

https://github.com/ico-check/ico-check/issues/136

That post is totally lame. Chat snapshot is not real evidence, It can be created for anyone. You are such stupid and retarded person stonesy. ICO checker it was not an ico project. Delisted from kucoin & other 3rd class exchange is good. Now it will trade like a gold because it will be available only at HAT.Exchange soon. Stake people stake or you will someday cry like this mentally ill person stonesy. I heard stonesy your wife left you also oh my bad
legendary
https://news.kucoin.com/en/st-kucoin-delisting-of-hawala-today-hat/

This is the only info I could find for now.

I suppose they gave it a last shot with their Bitcointalk ANN of a few days ago, hoping prices would rise.

I wouldn't mind being wrong, cuz I've got 100 HAT left from a translation. Smiley
legendary
Well well. What an unexpected turn of events.

And of course, as usual, nothing on Twitter or BTC Talk.
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
What is happening here?

Hat is delisted on Kukoin and Idex

And now its delisted from Coinmarketcap too  Huh

Grin You can close your eyes and turn away that not to lose my mind, it was worth waiting for such a turn of events, exchange is not so hot
Activity: 341
Merit: 109
What is happening here?

Hat is delisted on Kukoin and Idex

And now its delisted from Coinmarketcap too  Huh

legendary
Are you an payed shiller?

Are you paid fudder?

Paid shiller? *insulted newbie warning*  Kiss

You are acting like paid fudder dude.

Thanks in advance for acting like normal people.

Thanks in advance for not acting like normal people.

kinda like lying about the airdrop..
kinda like lying about their friend coin vat
kinda like spending funds on other projects
kinda like starting the company 6 months later.. only after being called out
kinda like not having trademark
kinda like NEVER applying for MSB license even thou they stated they did 100's of times

“But the airdrop! But CoinVat! But spending funds! But MSB licenses!”

These fanboy's kindergarten level being like:

In the meantime I've completely changed my mind: you're not paid shillers, but paid fudders, insulting and chasing people away from this project!!! Grin Way to go, for a second you had me going there, guys! Cool Roll Eyes

Modest suggestion for HAT's devs: tell these people to shut up. It's making the whole project look like an unprofessional creation of some 14-year-old schoolboys.
Activity: 16
HAT.Exchange is like Swiss Cheese, tasteless boring and full of holes - just like their project, full of holes, lies and deceit Smiley
Enjoy the read for any newcomers, avoid avoid avoid Z- project run by Z listers

https://github.com/ico-check/ico-check/issues/136
hi please i have a question, i want to know if i can stake hat coin on etherum network so if i bought hat coin i can stake them or i must open a hat account ?

i ask this because i no want submitte KYC verif i think this is not correct for dex project.

You can do staking with Myetherwallet BUT its not supported from HAT   Roll Eyes

Take a try and ask abouth this in the TG  Grin

They want your Data  Grin

Hey, look, a huge new announcement from the team: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-hatexchange-the-true-p2p-experience-ifs-rewards-beta-q3-2018-2285591

You might want to read it so you can stop arguing from ignorance.

There’s zero evidence to support your claim that “they want your data” (just for the sake of having it, or “selling” it, or whatever other delusional fantasy you have), and there is a load of evidence showing that they don’t, and only need to securely store KYC data for legal compliance reasons.

KYC/AML compliance is something crypto traders need to start getting used to if they want to transfer to and from fiat currency. The HAT team are actually ahead of the competition in that legal compliance is a top priority. They explained in a recent newsletter that the goal is to have as small a “legal footprint” as possible, so in actuality they are only asking for the bare minimum from their users.

Which project do you think will be more successful: the one that builds legal compliance into the system from day one, or the one that tries to skirt laws and ends up getting shut down by governments? HAT has a long-term, realistic strategy for success.

If you’re only in it for quick “gainz” hoping the token moons, so you can then launder the profits and evade taxes, then you’re not HAT’s target customer. Maybe you should check out some “pump and dump” projects if those are your motives. There are plenty of them being promoted on telegram in the shady groups I’m sure you frequent Smiley

compliance from day one..... LOL

kinda like NEVER applying for MSB license even thou they stated they did 100's of times

this business will be a failure just as the few others they ran into the ground.. good luck with your Long term investment

musclepump one year from now long after HAT has launched and is operating as a successful p2p exchange and marketplace: “But the airdrop! But CoinVat! But spending funds! But MSB licenses!”

Nobody cares now, dude. Nobody will even know wtf you’re talking about then.

lol you think you've found a rough diamond, which is exactly what we all thought pre-december; unfortunately you've just been left at the airport with your bags packed for a plane that's never going to take-off, if it was ever scheduled at all.

HAT isn't a diamond, it's a large, brown, cylindrical turd rolled in glitter to entice people to part with their hard-earned.
What happened to the legal team that was on Bynary Inc webpage and now subsequently does not exist, are we "changing" legal teams again or did the money dry up?
Activity: 110
Its been weeks now I just want to claim my HAT that had been stuck in the desktop wallet for a prior month Sad
Where can i sell my few remaining HAT?

The IDEX market link in CMC dont work and Kukoin Price is bad
Activity: 17
hi please i have a question, i want to know if i can stake hat coin on etherum network so if i bought hat coin i can stake them or i must open a hat account ?

i ask this because i no want submitte KYC verif i think this is not correct for dex project.

You can do staking with Myetherwallet BUT its not supported from HAT   Roll Eyes

Hey, look, a huge new announcement from the team: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-hatexchange-the-true-p2p-experience-ifs-rewards-beta-q3-2018-2285591

There’s zero evidence to support your claim that “they want your data” (just for the sake of having it, or “selling” it, or whatever other delusional fantasy you have), and there is a load of evidence showing that they don’t, and only need to securely store KYC data for legal compliance reasons.

KYC/AML compliance is something crypto traders need to start getting used to if they want to transfer to and from fiat currency. The HAT team are actually ahead of the competition in that legal compliance is a top priority. They explained in a recent newsletter that the goal is to have as small a “legal footprint” as possible, so in actuality they are only asking for the bare minimum from their users.

Which project do you think will be more successful: the one that builds legal compliance into the system from day one, or the one that tries to skirt laws and ends up getting shut down by governments? HAT has a long-term, realistic strategy for success.

If you’re only in it for quick “gainz” hoping the token moons, so you can then launder the profits and evade taxes, then you’re not HAT’s target customer. Maybe you should check out some “pump and dump” projects if those are your motives. There are plenty of them being promoted on telegram in the shady groups I’m sure you frequent Smiley

this business will be a failure just as the few others they ran into the ground.. good luck with your Long term investment

musclepump one year from now long after HAT has launched and is operating as a successful p2p exchange and marketplace: “But the airdrop! But CoinVat! But spending funds! But MSB licenses!”

Nobody cares now, dude. Nobody will even know wtf you’re talking about then.
Activity: 25
this business will be a failure just as the few others they ran into the ground..

Idk man, this Beta i'm playing with at the moment looks like from another planet. It's gonna look pretty cool on Play Store and App Store.
Activity: 404
Merit: 106
gym by day, crypto by night

Activity: 17

Pages:
Jump to: