Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HAT.Exchange - The True P2P Experience | IFS Rewards | BETA (Q3 2018) - page 10. (Read 57196 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Is the bounty program working on this project now, sending several reports and getting nothing on the wallet?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Do the developers still respond to questions on here?  I have sent my old HAT tokens to the coinswap address 5 days ago and nothing.  Tried PMing the developers and haven't had a response. 
Activity: 153
Merit: 2
do your own research
i also dont find the bounty information
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Yea Unless they breach their "Roadmap" I would not worry about it. Complaining because of price is lame.
What is going on with the Mobile App & Play Store ?

An official statement of the Team would be nice about ongoing development or future plans.
Is it still up do date, how about the issues regarding the fraud. Ther're so much unanswered questions.
Hawala Today Telegram is like a dictatorship and cencored a lot..

So have they been sticking to their roadmap? Or are the developers quiet about future updates? I'm a little confused as to what is going on here with Hawala.

I think that until now the team has been sticking to their roadmap. Infact, they released some things ahead of the schedule.

Yeah as I've said, just an official statement would be nice. Nothing new from Twitter Hawala Today since 19th February.. just some quick sentences, that wouldn't be difficult..
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
Yea Unless they breach their "Roadmap" I would not worry about it. Complaining because of price is lame.

An official statement of the Team would be nice about ongoing development or future plans.
Is it still up do date, how about the issues regarding the fraud. Ther're so much unanswered questions.

So have they been sticking to their roadmap? Or are the developers quiet about future updates? I'm a little confused as to what is going on here with Hawala.

I think that until now the team has been sticking to their roadmap. Infact, they released some things ahead of the schedule.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107

Activity: 533
What is happening with the wallet? I can't see my coins. I stake them in Hat wallet.
I have ethereum on that address. Any solution for this?
Activity: 226
Merit: 1

No matter how it was not now, the development team should make every effort to restore the credibility of the project. How to do it? This is a very long and laborious work.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
For some time I did not follow the project, and now I saw that there was a kind of bounty, can I get it if my coins are located in the MEW or they must necessarily be in the Kucoine?

I think you are talking about the KuCoin bounty... It was started when HAT was listed on the KuCoin but it was their (KuCoin) bounty. It had nothing to do with the Hawala team. If I remember correctly, there was a competition who will make the biggest trading volume.
Activity: 238
For some time I did not follow the project, and now I saw that there was a kind of bounty, can I get it if my coins are located in the MEW or they must necessarily be in the Kucoine?
I love this project. I think they have a lot potential and regarding to the limited amount of coins I think we see a huge increase  of price during this year.

And what kind of potential especially? Price increasing was because of price pushing.. tell me what you think about it.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I love this project. I think they have a lot potential and regarding to the limited amount of coins I think we see a huge increase  of price during this year.

Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Everything can be in this world. It may also be that you're right, or maybe not!
But I'm still in my opinion that if this really should be a scam, then Hawala team has chosen the most complicated method ever.

Yes, volume in exchanges is decreasing and it will continue to decrease more and more. And it will be very difficult to buy or sell HAT coin (but the same thing will be for Hawala team, very difficult for them to sell if no products will came out). Now the book volumes is ridiculous. For this reason, when Hawala will launch the p2p exchange, the cash cards to buy cryptos price will increase dramatically. This is my bet now!
If they don't release their promises, the volume will continue to stay low, so they can't scam with a lot of gain. But if they really desire do scam us with less profit, they could have already done it months ago.

And more in this days Hawala is making the transition from the alpha version to the beta version of staking wallet and it will have more functions. So other work for them, why if it's only a scam?

Why Hawala team continue to send us the 15% reward? This will inflate the hat market, so in the case they would scam, they will have more difficulties to increase the price and to sell their HAT.
It is not a functional scheme for a scam.

Same thing for Kucoin airdrops, they have contributed to damp the HAT price.

Other important thing: while Hawala team has not already scammed us using our erc20 wallet private keys?

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I've received the bounty at KuCoin too  Grin
Yes, was wondering where this tokens came from. Happy that I have received it. Free is free money. Take it or leave it. Cheesy
Activity: 40
Everything can be in this world. It may also be that you're right, or maybe not!
But I'm still in my opinion that if this really should be a scam, then Hawala team has chosen the most complicated method ever.

Yes, volume in exchanges is decreasing and it will continue to decrease more and more. And it will be very difficult to buy or sell HAT coin (but the same thing will be for Hawala team, very difficult for them to sell if no products will came out). Now the book volumes is ridiculous. For this reason, when Hawala will launch the p2p exchange, the cash cards to buy cryptos price will increase dramatically. This is my bet now!
If they don't release their promises, the volume will continue to stay low, so they can't scam with a lot of gain. But if they really desire do scam us with less profit, they could have already done it months ago.

And more in this days Hawala is making the transition from the alpha version to the beta version of staking wallet and it will have more functions. So other work for them, why if it's only a scam?

Why Hawala team continue to send us the 15% reward? This will inflate the hat market, so in the case they would scam, they will have more difficulties to increase the price and to sell their HAT.
It is not a functional scheme for a scam.

Same thing for Kucoin airdrops, they have contributed to damp the HAT price.

Other important thing: while Hawala team has not already scammed us using our erc20 wallet private keys?

brand new
Activity: 0
Facebook banned the advertising of ICO projects. No problems. We know how to massively draw investors into your project. ROI for our services is 600-2000%.  Our telegrem profile — @HypeBTC
I need PR for my ICO project!
Activity: 341
Merit: 109

Why should they disappear if they can keep this thing going and sell more and more of their "locked" tokens?

yes,ok! But my question is : why they have not sold everything when HAT was at 20$ and they have not already disappeared?
While they are continuosly chatting on Telegram/website/Reddit etc.. publishing statement, new versions app,  staked HAT...?
This is not a typical scam behaviour.
when someone wants to scam...just collect money, disappear and that's it!

They have 1.6 Mil HAT unlocked how should they sell this so fast?
This takes time...

Activity: 40

Why should they disappear if they can keep this thing going and sell more and more of their "locked" tokens?

yes,ok! But my question is : why they have not sold everything when HAT was at 20$ and they have not already disappeared?
While they are continuosly chatting on Telegram/website/Reddit etc.. publishing statement, new versions app,  staked HAT...?
This is not a typical scam behaviour.
when someone wants to scam...just collect money, disappear and that's it!
I've heard (and I'm continuing to hear) exatly the same thing on the most of cryptocurrencies. Especially on Bitcoin itself.
Hawala.Today is one of the most promising low market cap crypto.
Yes, the investement could be risky, but it is a risk that I am sure will lead to many gains soon.
So, the first rule is: invest only what you afford to lose.
And more, my personal opinion is that if Hawala would be a scam, then their telegram group...website...staking software etc..would have been disappeared since 2 months ago, when Hawala price was 20$.
On the contrary, development is continuing (new app versions are releasing)...and this is the official statement:
https://www.hawala.today/blog/official-statement-02192018/

Do you think scammers can wast their time with such things after they could sell everything with 20000% gains?

If this is a scam, it would be the most stupid scam of the world !  Grin

But if you still think it's a scam, please avoid to invest on other cryptocurrencies, because Bitcoin itself is famous for his anonymity and for being the biggest scam in the world

You see it wrong!

My opinion:
They make a few more announcements the next months - and make more profit -then they say they have "legal problems" and nothing happens anymore.

AND please look what they have only done so far!  :
A nice looking Homepage
A nice looking Wallet - (wow a wallet -there a thousands)
And??? I think that was it

and btw the Wallet does not even work at the moment  Cheesy

They could possibly just get the locked token after they're unlocked and just get away, because the team's not even published yet. There's so much room for speculations, what's in my eyes a really bad situation. But let's see, I just got the 35 Airdrop Token some time ago from them and just store them in my wallet, nothing to lose at all, because it was an Airdrop, furthermore some from the KuCoin thing, so what. Let's see where we'll get..
Pages:
Jump to: