Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HAT.Exchange - The True P2P Experience | IFS Rewards | BETA (Q3 2018) - page 6. (Read 57196 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Honestly, I don't know what are you talking about. How would the team stake all of their tokens when part of it is locked under the smart contract (do you even know what that means) and other is reserved to be spent for the development? Do you think that programmers and other people are working for free?

Additionally, please name one project where the team didn't reserve tokens or coins for themselves.

You better check what you're saying because its wrong!

You can find the Whitpaper here: https://www.hawala.today/HAT_Whitepaper.pdf
Page 15:
Total Initial Supply 2,500,000 HAT
1st 2,875,000 15%
2nd 3,306,250 15%
and so on... that means all of the supply could become the staking reward! Devs 1,64Mil too!

Next:
Can you confirm it's locked or do you only believe it's locked just because they say it is?

Here is the Main Wallet:
https://ethplorer.io/address/0x86628ab58266875833e881d29af0f9d48aa07d6c#pageSize=100

You can make transfers (102 to be exact) when the tokens are locked? - Thats new for me but i can always learn -so explain it to me.
-----------------------
EDIT: The second Main Wallet also looks like that the HAT there was normal incoming transaction:
https://etherscan.io/token/0x9002d4485b7594e3e850f0a206713b305113f69e?a=0xe46155c8033dda7cf468935eb28447934abd59be

So i think (in this case i´m not sure!) this 640K are also not locked.
-----------------------

No i dont think that programmers and other people work for free!
Nevertheless, they should be transparent and not lie!

There was no 1 Mil Airdrop only 500K was given to the users - so there is another lie.
Here is the Airdrop Wallet:
https://etherscan.io/tokentxns?a=0x5e41fa9c102055cd0a8aeddab1e5193b5b61dbb2&p=1

Please do me a favor - Check all what they tell you yourself.
Do you have any idea why the top token holding address shows different amounts of transactions on ethplorer.io compared to etherscan.io?
Activity: 341
Merit: 109
Where to swap the old tokens?

https://t.me/hawala_chat
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf63Jtd6I9Pa1eau2fDA9S2kUktp1oqGhkvQHcdL7KAX8fLXg/viewform

First of all you should join the telegram channel to let know about the status of swap campaign. Form link is given above so after this you can submit your request if you are holding old tokens.

Telegram group dont exist. It will take 1 week I will report the whole project as scam to the police / CERT or you give right info here...

Do it now and not in 1 week  Cool 
Activity: 244
Merit: 100

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf63Jtd6I9Pa1eau2fDA9S2kUktp1oqGhkvQHcdL7KAX8fLXg/viewform

First of all you should join the telegram channel to let know about the status of swap campaign. Form link is given above so after this you can submit your request if you are holding old tokens.

Telegram group dont exist. It will take 1 week I will report the whole project as scam to the police / CERT or you give right info here...
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

Activity: 244
Merit: 100
Activity: 20
Is it possible to have a link to correct stats? It would be good for HAT holders to have correct stats for reference since CMC seems to have inaccurate info.

hat team is working on it with cmc dev's to fix circulating supply and max supply
Activity: 204
Merit: 252
Is it possible to have a link to correct stats? It would be good for HAT holders to have correct stats for reference since CMC seems to have inaccurate info.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Aw man I wish I still had my HAT. Lost them all when my ETH wallet got hacked. But maybe it's still a good time to buy back in

Price is on very low level there is good chance to buy back if you can afford to lose there some concerns who are still in shadow they need to get cleared before dive into this project. This could be good investment if this would get succeed to catch the momentum where it was before the swap.
Well damn, I had forgotten about this project until now. What exactly is going on, are they not a legitimate project anymore? I hope that's not the case, it was very promising.

Lied about many things:
  • Airdrop not 1 Mil Tokens (only 500K)
  • DEV Token are not locked
  • The "Member"Coinvat" was used to shill and pump the price - he is Devs "good friend"

• DEV self trading du pump the price
  • DEVs sold HAT worth min 1200 ETH to the communty
  • The MSB Licence they talked about Dezember

Goto to page around 72-75 here and read

EDIT: i forgot... when you ask questions about such things in the Telegram you are insta banned  Cheesy

And new in this project is that you need to KYC to open the Beta App (for staking and unstaking)
But you can stake without the HAT App! You can use MEW for this without KYC
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Well damn, I had forgotten about this project until now. What exactly is going on, are they not a legitimate project anymore? I hope that's not the case, it was very promising.
Activity: 572
Merit: 106
Aw man I wish I still had my HAT. Lost them all when my ETH wallet got hacked. But maybe it's still a good time to buy back in
Activity: 20
Cash cards to crypto amazing project. Devs are very active they delivered good steady beta built
what is their cirr. supply? Their market cap on CMC just did 4x...

oh i see  Shocked  Huh 
This project is so confusing
Activity: 15
what is their cirr. supply? Their market cap on CMC just did 4x...
Activity: 6
Oh i see Stonesy in the above posts. New account too..lol... call him their agent too. I am joking!

i wish i visited hawala BTCtalk thread before sending my token in for the coinswap to ifs. I was just going thru my old bookmarks and saw an announcement for the coin swap and just sent the old coins in immediately. it's been 4 days and am yet to receive the new coins. Oh well, it was just airdropped coins but it was worth approx $250 and that was two weeks grocery there.

this is what I don't want.
I have been reading the forums since 2015. I never posted anything on here before. The e-mail address I had registered is my work address.
I registered it in a hurry while troubleshooting my mining rig. I just changed it to personal address since I didn't want any notifications to push on my phone. (everything I know about crypto mining I learned here...just by reading. Never posted ever)

I have never invested in any ICO. I don't hold any ICO tokens. I do own a little bit ETH, LTC, DCR, EXP and ETC.

I don't know the people behind this coin. I didn't know anything about the existence of this coin until a few days ago while on medium
I read a post on medium https://medium.com/@smallcapcrypto/erc20-token-list-2018-top-5-use-your-ether-wisely-334a0e24f108

this coin was listed in the post. the word hawala ( which is an arabic/urdu word) caught my attention

I googled it, liked the idea. Wanted to know more. Googled more ..found mentions on different forums something about the developer being from Texas and the coin being a SCAM. I am from Texas. I got more curious. That's it.

Just yesterday I did some research on google and provided all the information that I found (from public records). I am not defending them. I don't want to be scammed that's why I was researching

I don't have an account on telegram . Never had one. I have a Reddit account with 5-7posts. one might think I am associated with poloniex from those posts. I genuinely tried to help complete strangers on Reddit with some issue.

I read on page 72-74 somewhere about the initial airdrop being 50%  (to me that's a SCAM and fraud red flag)
I also read about unlocked developer accounts (to me that is not right. Another red flag SCAM)
I read about the illegal trading between developer accounts (illegal, fraud high prices, SCAM)
I read about MSB ...

I know for a fact if you apply for or have a Monetary Service License or if was granted/rejected there should be a public record of it in the state of Texas or California or Nevada or Delaware.  To find out i needed names addresses to cross check. All i have been doing is browsed public records.

I don't know if this is legit or a SCAM. I wanted to provide the information i found.  I still don't know anything about the MSB.

So instead of focusing on criticizing my virgin posts. Help me find out if this is a SCAM. if this is legit and real than the potential is huge, but if it is a scam then it's not worth my money and time. Now I will have to signup on telegram to find out about what Stonesy posted?

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

[-- snip --]

No you don't. You have info on a Zeeshan Masood Taj and Navaid Yusuf with nothing substantial linking them to those random faces on the Bynary site. Nothing.

It's like googling Omer Masood and taking the first result of the medical doctor that shows up as evidence of their existence. There's several Zeeshans and whatnot out there, what you have could be about any of them.

[-- snip --]

LOL! Two guys with a history of failed companies doesn't make you suspicious?

You really think if it was a scam they'd sit in those locations waiting for you to come and find them? Naive much?

Like I mentioned before I have no stake in this.

So you claim but it's a new account that appears to be bought/hacked (see "user's email address was changed recently") with his first (and only) post(s) on this thread, and not just any type of post but ones that go straight into defense mode. Surely you don't think we're that gullible, do ya?

Also, I didn't give any evidence of their existence. I don't know if these people are real.

All I am giving you is the information I found based on the names provided.

The only reason I am providing this here is it seems like people want to know the people behind the project.

Fantastic. Claims he doesn't know if they're real while simultaneously claiming what he's providing is info on the people behind the project and just earlier he claimed "I have a lot more information like previous addresses, resumes, alma matters, previous projects these people were associated with".

Plus I am sure you must ha.ve heard of the Justice System or Court of Law. This is USA. You scam here you pay here. You won't get away like other (no names taken) countries

That's an incredibly high level of naivety on display especially when you consider there's nothing substantial on these guys and the proliferation of scams in this space. A level of ignorance one would expect from someone that just joined the crypto space.
Also, I didn't give any evidence of their existence. I don't know if these people are real.

All I am giving you is the information I found based on the names provided.

The only reason I am providing this here is it seems like people want to know the people behind the project.

Plus I am sure you must ha.ve heard of the Justice System or Court of Law. This is USA. You scam here you pay here. You won't get away like other (no names taken) countries
I like the idea behind this coin. I do not own any. Still doing my initial research on it. I read a lot of red flags. So did some research.

so hat.exchange says the team behind HAT.Exchange is available on the website of the holding company, Bynary Inc. or http://bynaryinc.com/

People behind it are
Zeeshan Masood CEO/CTO
Navaid Yusuf    Board Director
Omer Masood   Board Director  programmer, architect, designer
Sean Pettersen Board Director
Mario Suwandy Head of Design
www.stahlcowen.com as the legal firm representing them.

now out of the above-listed guys, I have information for first 2.

[-- snip --]

No you don't. You have info on a Zeeshan Masood Taj and Navaid Yusuf with nothing substantial linking them to those random faces on the Bynary site. Nothing.

It's like googling Omer Masood and taking the first result of the medical doctor that shows up as evidence of their existence. There's several Zeeshans and whatnot out there, what you have could be about any of them.

Zeeshan Masood (Treasurer )& Navaid Yusuf (President) had  WORLDTRADECORP registered in Nevada (2001)
Current Company Status  Permanently Revoked    Company number   C24070-2001NV
Navaid Yusuf(President) had MICRONIX registered in Nevada (2001)
Current Company Status  Permanently Revoked    Company number   C26733-2001NV

Zeeshan Masood used to own Togglewave LLC Forfeited existence  
Currently (President) Reach Communications Inc. CA, TX   JUSTYAP

current personal addresses are for Irving TX 75063 and Elk Grove CA 95624

I don't think this can be a scam since it would be the most stupid one. If I can have phone numbers, addresses and another personal history in a day everyone else can too.

You really think if it was a scam they'd sit in those locations waiting for you to come and find them? Naive much?

Like I mentioned before I have no stake in this. I was just trying to help you guys. I have a lot more information like previous addresses, resumes, alma matters, previous projects these people were associated with). Also if you notice I don't have any information listed for Omer Masood.

Also, Tough guy just pickup the phone and call the law firm. The phone number is  312.641.0060
Stahl Cowen
55 West Monroe Street, Suite 1200
Chicago, Illinois 60603
T. 312.641.0060
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
I like the idea behind this coin. I do not own any. Still doing my initial research on it. I read a lot of red flags. So did some research.

so hat.exchange says the team behind HAT.Exchange is available on the website of the holding company, Bynary Inc. or http://bynaryinc.com/

People behind it are
Zeeshan Masood CEO/CTO
Navaid Yusuf    Board Director
Omer Masood   Board Director  programmer, architect, designer
Sean Pettersen Board Director
Mario Suwandy Head of Design
www.stahlcowen.com as the legal firm representing them.

now out of the above-listed guys, I have information for first 2.

[-- snip --]

Zeeshan Masood (Treasurer )& Navaid Yusuf (President) had  WORLDTRADECORP registered in Nevada (2001)
Current Company Status  Permanently Revoked    Company number   C24070-2001NV
Navaid Yusuf(President) had MICRONIX registered in Nevada (2001)
Current Company Status  Permanently Revoked    Company number   C26733-2001NV

Zeeshan Masood used to own Togglewave LLC Forfeited existence  
Currently (President) Reach Communications Inc. CA, TX   JUSTYAP

current personal addresses are for Irving TX 75063 and Elk Grove CA 95624

I don't think this can be a scam since it would be the most stupid one. If I can have phone numbers, addresses and another personal history in a day everyone else can too.

Pages:
Jump to: