Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HAT.Exchange - The True P2P Experience | IFS Rewards | BETA (Q3 2018) - page 11. (Read 57196 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
I've received the bounty at KuCoin too  Grin
Activity: 341
Merit: 109
I've heard (and I'm continuing to hear) exatly the same thing on the most of cryptocurrencies. Especially on Bitcoin itself.
Hawala.Today is one of the most promising low market cap crypto.
Yes, the investement could be risky, but it is a risk that I am sure will lead to many gains soon.
So, the first rule is: invest only what you afford to lose.
And more, my personal opinion is that if Hawala would be a scam, then their telegram group...website...staking software etc..would have been disappeared since 2 months ago, when Hawala price was 20$.
On the contrary, development is continuing (new app versions are releasing)...and this is the official statement:
https://www.hawala.today/blog/official-statement-02192018/

Do you think scammers can wast their time with such things after they could sell everything with 20000% gains?

If this is a scam, it would be the most stupid scam of the world !  Grin

But if you still think it's a scam, please avoid to invest on other cryptocurrencies, because Bitcoin itself is famous for his anonymity and for being the biggest scam in the world

You see it wrong!

Why should they disappear if they can keep this thing going and sell more and more of their "locked" tokens?

My opinion:
They make a few more announcements the next months - and make more profit -then they say they have "legal problems" and nothing happens anymore.

AND please look what they have only done so far!  :
A nice looking Homepage
A nice looking Wallet - (wow a wallet -there a thousands)
And??? I think that was it

and btw the Wallet does not even work at the moment  Cheesy

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I've heard (and I'm continuing to hear) exatly the same thing on the most of cryptocurrencies. Especially on Bitcoin itself.
Hawala.Today is one of the most promising low market cap crypto.
Yes, the investement could be risky, but it is a risk that I am sure will lead to many gains soon.
So, the first rule is: invest only what you afford to lose.
And more, my personal opinion is that if Hawala would be a scam, then their telegram group...website...staking software etc..would have been disappeared since 2 months ago, when Hawala price was 20$.
On the contrary, development is continuing (new app versions are releasing)...and this is the official statement:
https://www.hawala.today/blog/official-statement-02192018/

Do you think scammers can wast their time with such things after they could sell everything with 20000% gains?

If this is a scam, it would be the most stupid scam of the world !  Grin

But if you still think it's a scam, please avoid to invest on other cryptocurrencies, because Bitcoin itself is famous for his anonymity and for being the biggest scam in the world

Activity: 46
I called this coin a scam loong time ago. Will be interesting to see how it works out.

At the time I decided not to invest because

1) BS excuse of keeping anonymous
2) Impossible to find Hawala in register of companies in the US
3) Claiming they applied for MBS while there was 100% clear they haven't - MBS applicants are public records

I expressed my concerns on Telegram and was deleted within 5 minutes. With no answer.

Really feel bad for those who invested when the "team" pumped the coin to extract millions for themselves.

This is a scam coin guys. Please do not invest single dollar. Devs are anonymous.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I also received some coins on the account of the KiKoin exchange for the contest. Tell me, is there any news on this project?
Activity: 10
Does anyone know if the token swap can still be done with old HAT tokens?
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
guys, today i got 0.5!!! HAT deposited to my kocoin account, is it the bounty that was promised ?!

if its not bounty and someone has deposited wrongly to my account, i will be happy to refund back if i get the correct transaction details

Evtl Devs are Airdropping the remaining 500K HAT? From the 1 Mil what they promised the Community!  Wink

...Or that’s only from the Kucoin Trading contest.

Those coins are just from the KuCoin trading contest.. I also got 0,8 HAT or something like that, but at least anything..

This has nothing in common with the bounty or airdrop...
guys, today i got 0.5!!! HAT deposited to my kocoin account, is it the bounty that was promised ?!

if its not bounty and someone has deposited wrongly to my account, i will be happy to refund back if i get the correct transaction details

Evtl Devs are Airdropping the remaining 500K HAT? From the 1 Mil what they promised the Community!  Wink

...Or that’s only from the Kucoin Trading contest.
Merit: 10
@cryptovagas

Yeah you can really say this is just unprofessionalism at it's best..
Activity: 28
I called this coin a scam loong time ago. Will be interesting to see how it works out.

3) Claiming they applied for MBS while there was 100% clear they haven't - MBS applicants are public records

I expressed my concerns on Telegram and was deleted within 5 minutes. With no answer.

Really feel bad for those who invested when the "team" pumped the coin to extract millions for themselves.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
I have a small amount of Hawala but haven't been keeping up with any updates. Seems like people here are saying it's a scam? Could I get a quick rundown on this?

team lied about the airdrop... (admitted they only dropped half the tokens)
team lied about selling tokens... (admitted they sold)   you can see 100's of posts in TG saying they never sold any tokens
website says they have trademarks... which is another lie
team lied about their relationship with COINVAT (the guy who has the most HAT) once confronted with lots of evidence they now say he is a good friend..
NO trace of LLC ( which could be under another name )
NO trace of MSB filling

From the start i sense already that there's something wrong with this and i do participate only in the airdrop. The airdrops like this that is a token of erc20 is often a scam a clear pump and dump which is for the greedy devs who created this token. That's why it is always advisable not to invest big amounts in this kind of tokens.
Activity: 404
Merit: 106
gym by day, crypto by night
I have a small amount of Hawala but haven't been keeping up with any updates. Seems like people here are saying it's a scam? Could I get a quick rundown on this?

-team lied about the airdrop... (admitted they only dropped half the tokens)
-team lied about selling tokens... (admitted they sold)   you can see 100's of posts in TG saying they never sold any tokens
-website says they have trademarks... which is another lie
-team lied about their relationship with COINVAT (the guy who has the most HAT) once confronted with lots of evidence they now say he is a good friend..
-NO trace of LLC ( which could be under another name )
-NO trace of MSB filling

Activity: 378
Merit: 104
A question and asnwer session would be great to clarify everything and to clear up all thoughts.. The devs should make a decicion soon, it's getting a bit complicated. There are so much ambiguities right now, they should be put aside.

Hawala is a sinking ship.

The community has often said that the questions will be completely clarified!
And what do the DEVs? They censor the Telegram and say nothing and Just refer to their vague statement.
The bad thing in this statement is not addressed in much.

And if you ask a critical question you get muted or banned.

That's not very professional!
A question and asnwer session would be great to clarify everything and to clear up all thoughts.. The devs should make a decicion soon, it's getting a bit complicated. There are so much ambiguities right now, they should be put aside.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Apparently the developers arranged a quick enrichment option for selling their coin stock at a high price. This is not respectful.

First of all this is token not a coin. I also agreed with you there is something fishy job done by dev behind the scene and this is big concern of the community so they need clarification on that issue but I hope this will get resolved soon.
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
Apparently the developers arranged a quick enrichment option for selling their coin stock at a high price. This is not respectful.
Activity: 28

Activity: 31
Does this coin have slack or discord channel?
Pages:
Jump to: