Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HBUS - Virtual Currency Platform | The US Strategic Partner of Huobi - page 2. (Read 4789 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
When accessing the webiste appeared a pop up related to access, noting that it is currently only open to US citizens? Will it open later for residents of other countries?

There is the original one Huobi.pro opens for residents of other countries, HBUS is the exclusive US strategic partner of Huobi and it made exclusively for US citizens. If you are not from USA, you can use huobi.pro .

One of the attractive parts of this project is the endorsing of huobi exchange from these. I am expecting soon that this project will be also popular like its partner.
Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
HBUS development teams should be more active in implementing the more plans and programs so there will be more opportunities for the supporters who can ultimately spread the word HBUS in various communities.

The good start for spreading the word is on the social media sites. Because it has the majority of all crypto user in the world and also they are active. And the project will effectively having big impression and traffic there.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
I don't know about this project but I think it is a beautiful project made by a kind developer and partnered up with Huobi.
Without knowing about the project how can you confirm it is beautiful or potential  Huh Huh Huh  it requires knowledge in exploring and understanding the project whitepapers, talking to their officials asking and clearing all the doubts and observing how the developers are working with the project and so the experienced reviews lets the others understand about the advantages and disadvantages of the project, it is all a process.
Yes, it is very difficult to judge a project just by having a look at it aim and some basic aspects you need to study and understand it deeply by reading WP and checking the potential of the team. But, I think HBUS has a well managed roadmap and also good strategic partnership with it which will surely lead it to a bright future in the crypto industry.
I think their partnership and their positioning just speak for itself issue is the hold they had recently i think is making people/investor a little frustrated their processing is slowing HBUS down but hopefully it will be done soon but everything here seem intact apart few holdbacks
Activity: 434
/One of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investment! A well-designed roadmap, transparency and projected growth.

Did you even read the thread? The project has ANYTHING but transparency. One of the many many many projects that are utterly in the shadows
I don't even think he read the whole thread but its okay man, don't be rude like that. Anyone can spread their opinion, isn't it?
At the moment, especially with such a market it is difficult to make any forecasts regarding investments
I think there is no difficulties and now the market situation is also good.i think this is very good period yo inves in HBUS  and the devlopers need to focus on the spreading the advertisement of project so they can easily get more investeros.
Hbus is having all the plans for every market trend and they have a focus on handling the situation also as we can notice through their whitepapers their strategies are completely unique.
The project whitepaper is a is where we can found the possible information that we are lookingfod the pproject ideas and the team members as well as the developers.  If the whitepaper is clearly and well  explained the people will easily understood and cath up what the project realy meant to say.  The good marketing strategies will make this project reach the top.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
/One of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investment! A well-designed roadmap, transparency and projected growth.

Did you even read the thread? The project has ANYTHING but transparency. One of the many many many projects that are utterly in the shadows
I don't even think he read the whole thread but its okay man, don't be rude like that. Anyone can spread their opinion, isn't it?
At the moment, especially with such a market it is difficult to make any forecasts regarding investments
I think there is no difficulties and now the market situation is also good.i think this is very good period yo inves in HBUS  and the devlopers need to focus on the spreading the advertisement of project so they can easily get more investeros.
I think you're right the project teams should be now fucos on the marketing side because they have now created a community the next step would be in how to have creative and fabulous strategy to attract and invite, gain more investors to be apart if this project.
Activity: 434
HBUS development teams should be more active in implementing the more plans and programs so there will be more opportunities for the supporters who can ultimately spread the word HBUS in various communities.
HBus is good project for follow. I like huobi.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
The project is certainly not bad, but that's what I did not understand so this is what the developers of the same project are the same developers as this.
What? What did you mean? That is, the developers besides this project have one more? What I did not see such information, could you tell me what kind of project is the second?
I think that this user meant not the second project, but the partner website of hbus which is called Huobi. Huobi is large trade bitcoin the platform. In detail with it information you can examine on the Internet, her benefit is enough there.

Huobi is now the fourth in trading volume per month according to the statistics of Icodrops which means even if it is new, they are already capable of competing to other big exchanges like Okex and Binance.
With this kind of achievement, I think expanding and creating decentralized exchanges will be there next step just like binance.
Yes, Huobi has become a very popular exchange with a large volume of users and coines. I think HBUS will get good advantage of it and the popularity of the tokens will also increase.

It's pretty obvious that HBUS is partnering with HUOBI to catch the attention of the people as what I understand. In other words, it is their one way of strategy to make the people curious about the platform and other features of this new project.
Activity: 380

Activity: 2142
Merit: 465
Telegram: @jperryC
The project is certainly not bad, but that's what I did not understand so this is what the developers of the same project are the same developers as this.
What? What did you mean? That is, the developers besides this project have one more? What I did not see such information, could you tell me what kind of project is the second?
I think that this user meant not the second project, but the partner website of hbus which is called Huobi. Huobi is large trade bitcoin the platform. In detail with it information you can examine on the Internet, her benefit is enough there.

Huobi is now the fourth in trading volume per month according to the statistics of Icodrops which means even if it is new, they are already capable of competing to other big exchanges like Okex and Binance.
With this kind of achievement, I think expanding and creating decentralized exchanges will be there next step just like binance.
Yes, Huobi has become a very popular exchange with a large volume of users and coines. I think HBUS will get good advantage of it and the popularity of the tokens will also increase.
Activity: 378
The idea of the project is good, but the developers have taken the idea, which everyone has already used, but I hope that there will be something new here.

Yes it is, but I think the developer are basing to some ideas and suggestions that people says. This is their way to make the project usable to all. Hope the team will continue to think for a new idea that will make the project become better. I know success is near in this project.
Developers are undergoing through the new mechanisms to implement better ideas where the advanced infrastructure will eastablish a new innovation that brings a change along with new technologies.
the development team is really trying to develop its project at the highest level. Attracting new developments, the platform will be a great success for many users.
Where do i find the profiles of the team that are behind this project or the developers. I been searching on their website but somehow i wasn't able to find it. Would appreciate if someone would give me information.
for some reason the team does not give absolutely no information about itself. For me it is not clear, but it is possible if you contact them via Telegram, they will give some information about yourself.
Yes, and the most interesting is that the developers of the project did not say anything about any anonymity, and that's it's the strangest thing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12

Except the project has given absolutely 0 proof that they are in any way in ties with Huobi apart from hey we're their partner. Has huobi said anything?
I do not like when one project is covered by a more successful project. In this I see not the professionalism of the team.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I don't know about this project but I think it is a beautiful project made by a kind developer and partnered up with Huobi.
You should join the club right now mate while the tokens are still cheap Im sure you dont want to be left behind when it hits the moon.
I agree. The project is good and have a chanced to succeed. So it's better to joined now on this team so that when it hits to the top, we can be able to gained enough profits from it and probably even more. And remember, this kind of opportunity will only come at onced.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
The idea of the project is good, but the developers have taken the idea, which everyone has already used, but I hope that there will be something new here.

Yes it is, but I think the developer are basing to some ideas and suggestions that people says. This is their way to make the project usable to all. Hope the team will continue to think for a new idea that will make the project become better. I know success is near in this project.
It is indeed important to listen on what other people suggestions for the project for it is also for the good of the project but at the same time there must be something unique about it.

I think, the team follow these thread and they probably noted some of the people's suggestions and concerns that is necessary to make their platform improved more. For now, maybe they are still processing some of the requirements needed to be more understandable and also make some features that both the users and the team can be benefited.
Activity: 560
Activity: 126

Developers are undergoing through the new mechanisms to implement better ideas where the advanced infrastructure will eastablish a new innovation that brings a change along with new technologies.
the development team is really trying to develop its project at the highest level. Attracting new developments, the platform will be a great success for many users.
Where do i find the profiles of the team that are behind this project or the developers. I been searching on their website but somehow i wasn't able to find it. Would appreciate if someone would give me information.
Activity: 280

It is indeed important to listen on what other people suggestions for the project for it is also for the good of the project but at the same time there must be something unique about it.
Activity: 84
Hi, devs!
It's a crypto exchange is rather interesting! Apperceptive job, a rather interesting activity.

This will be soon on the internet one of the good and legit exchange to be recognized by the people. Hopefully they can run campaigns for us supporters to also join.

That's one thing must the team to be consider now so that more people will interest to joined on this project and become more popular in this forum and in social medias. They need to work hard in promotion specifically in bounty campaigns since it is very effective and useful for all kinds of investments.
Indeed. I'm very happy that this project is having a nice team and a nice developer that very interesting me to support the project.
Activity: 378
What does this guy say? Maybe he did not correctly understand some information about the project? If the developers had another project, they would tell us about it.
Here I am about the same, if there were two projects, then it was mentioned that in addition to this project there is one more, I would gladly study the project.
Activity: 238
The fact that HBUS wants to be a reliable and efficient marketplace for a rich selection of high-quality virtual currencies is unique. The great team behind it gives investors more confidence. Good luck to this project
Pages:
Jump to: