Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HBUS - Virtual Currency Platform | The US Strategic Partner of Huobi - page 3. (Read 4789 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hi, devs!
It's a crypto exchange is rather interesting! Apperceptive job, a rather interesting activity.

This will be soon on the internet one of the good and legit exchange to be recognized by the people. Hopefully they can run campaigns for us supporters to also join.

That's one thing must the team to be consider now so that more people will interest to joined on this project and become more popular in this forum and in social medias. They need to work hard in promotion specifically in bounty campaigns since it is very effective and useful for all kinds of investments.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
I believe that when people know that HBUS is the exclusive partnership of Huobi, they will definitely be willing to participate in it.

I do not even know what to say, will it affect the decision of the newcomers, if they do not know what kind of project it is and what is the team behind it. I for one did not know, but then I studied it in detail and while I remain in the support of the project.
Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
Hi, devs!
It's a crypto exchange is rather interesting! Apperceptive job, a rather interesting activity.

This will be soon on the internet one of the good and legit exchange to be recognized by the people. Hopefully they can run campaigns for us supporters to also join.
Activity: 294
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
The idea of the project is good, but the developers have taken the idea, which everyone has already used, but I hope that there will be something new here.

Yes it is, but I think the developer are basing to some ideas and suggestions that people says. This is their way to make the project usable to all. Hope the team will continue to think for a new idea that will make the project become better. I know success is near in this project.
I think  is more like to improve some features and maybe clear people's doubt but not necessarily to change their roadmap such things can jeopardize their work is better to stick to one thing and let people get use to them

A project with a solid road map can increase the trust from investors, so maybe for now let the developers focus on their road map and as time passes by if the project is doing good maybe they can add some new features.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
I believe that when people know that HBUS is the exclusive partnership of Huobi, they will definitely be willing to participate in it.

Yes, if people will know more about the background of the project the project is very promising and interesting. The partnership of Huobi is very good start. Hopefully many more will notice the project and participate as will so many will enjoy the benefits of the project in near future.
If it is not marketing and really partnership takes place to be in reality, in that case prospects are very hospitable if both of them are ready seriously, then we will see the most interesting platform soon.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
The idea of the project is good, but the developers have taken the idea, which everyone has already used, but I hope that there will be something new here.

Yes it is, but I think the developer are basing to some ideas and suggestions that people says. This is their way to make the project usable to all. Hope the team will continue to think for a new idea that will make the project become better. I know success is near in this project.
Developers are undergoing through the new mechanisms to implement better ideas where the advanced infrastructure will eastablish a new innovation that brings a change along with new technologies.
Activity: 308

Activity: 423

Well, i think you are right. Actually, we cannot compare HBUS with Huobi at this time, but with the partnership with Huobi, HBUS have a lot of advantages for running their services.
Activity: 9
I'm interested on this project. I will wait for this to see what is going to take place!  Good luck dev's.
Activity: 378
Activity: 434

Yes, if people will know more about the background of the project the project is very promising and interesting. The partnership of Huobi is very good start. Hopefully many more will notice the project and participate as will so many will enjoy the benefits of the project in near future.
Activity: 140
When accessing the webiste appeared a pop up related to access, noting that it is currently only open to US citizens? Will it open later for residents of other countries?
If you can't wait to visit the website, then I will advise you to use proxy or vpn for this purpose, deliver to yourself USA ip and you will be able to see contents and to examine.
Yes please you can do visit the project website for any clarification that you need. The website is very friendly and helpful information about the project and some other things that you want yo know about the project. You can also see yourself about the project updates and progress. The project concept i very interesting I hope many will participate the project in the future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
The basic object that in the future it has ensured the growth of the project.
 Good luck all!
I am sure that if you follow this project, you will gain some profit with smartly investment. Huobi is one of best exchange platform, and HBUS, too.
While waiting for hbus tokens to go to the moon I suggest try trading in houbi platform mate. You can start with just a small investment to test the waters.
In fact, this is good advice, but it seems to me that it is better to save up an amount of $ 1,000 and only then try.
When it hits to the extreme level there is nothing to do, participants who save the tokens in their bags will gain more profits instead of selling it for less price, we need to keep watching the metrics and at the right time we can make a move for better profits.
Yes. We need to build our own kind of strategy on when to hold or sell our tokens because it will be the basis in our achievements here in crypto world. And also, it will give more confidence to do more ways in order to have a chance to gained good profits in the future.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
Activity: 238
The basic object that in the future it has ensured the growth of the project.
 Good luck all!
I am sure that if you follow this project, you will gain some profit with smartly investment. Huobi is one of best exchange platform, and HBUS, too.
While waiting for hbus tokens to go to the moon I suggest try trading in houbi platform mate. You can start with just a small investment to test the waters.
In fact, this is good advice, but it seems to me that it is better to save up an amount of $ 1,000 and only then try.
When it hits to the extreme level there is nothing to do, participants who save the tokens in their bags will gain more profits instead of selling it for less price, we need to keep watching the metrics and at the right time we can make a move for better profits.
Activity: 224
As the days goes by, more and more people are coming into this project. This Virtual Currency Platform which is also the US strategic partner of Huobi become more interesting to the whole crypto currency community. The trust is keep on giving to this project as they can see what might the good impact of this to the community. It would become more better project if the team will continuously take progressive actions.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
On which exchanges will the coin come out? Is this question raised by the developers or is it still a secret?

Hello their as you can this project is an exchange for crypto coins. But for now they have only a few members that are trading, So they are offering a promotion for an early investor, traders to  be active. This project focuses in promoting their site for traffic and impression from the public,

Yes, slowly but sure, their volume will be increasing day by day no matter what happens in this cryptocurrency world. I wish they could afford the Hardcap.
Well, slowly gathering members are to be expected, but it would be good if the rate of member joining everyday also increases, by doing so they must have good promotions.
Activity: 84
On which exchanges will the coin come out? Is this question raised by the developers or is it still a secret?

Hello their as you can this project is an exchange for crypto coins. But for now they have only a few members that are trading, So they are offering a promotion for an early investor, traders to  be active. This project focuses in promoting their site for traffic and impression from the public,

Yes, slowly but sure, their volume will be increasing day by day no matter what happens in this cryptocurrency world. I wish they could afford the Hardcap.
Activity: 25
Hey fellows! I think it's a very nice project! Clear-cut plan, seamless project.
Activity: 308
When accessing the webiste appeared a pop up related to access, noting that it is currently only open to US citizens? Will it open later for residents of other countries?
A good question, and I expect that the developers will answer it, there were no similar restrictions before, I hope that they will be removed.
Pages:
Jump to: