Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HBUS - Virtual Currency Platform | The US Strategic Partner of Huobi - page 4. (Read 4789 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I expect you advance!
Absorbing logo, aesthetic results, impeccably logo!
Activity: 126
HBUS launched today! Users can start registering now and trading will open on July 10. Sign up now -- it only takes a few minutes! https://www.hbus.com/

I have to buy 1000 USTD to win just 0.1 BTC ... This must be a joke; I invest more then I could eventually win (if you could win).  And 100 days zero trading fees is also not a highlight; every new exchange give fee free trading now a days.
Well its only a simple bonus for big investors, at least they give something like that. We are not focusing here on a lottery style, we are focusing on the project and winning that 0.1 BTC is just a bonus, so if you want to get big amount then go to gambling site.
I agree with you mate. This is not part of the features that being provided by this project. This is just a bonus that the team Hbus wants to give for those who wants to be part of the team. And this is only limited so it's better to grab this opportunity now while there is still time left.
Being an early supported is the best decision to my observation as it posses more accessibility however we need more supporters who can actively spread the word to various communities.
The solution on having many supporters that helps support the project by sharing is to have a bounty campaigns. It is the alternate best way of advertising.
Activity: 266
The basic object that in the future it has ensured the growth of the project.
 Good luck all!
I am sure that if you follow this project, you will gain some profit with smartly investment. Huobi is one of best exchange platform, and HBUS, too.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
/One of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investment! A well-designed roadmap, transparency and projected growth.

Did you even read the thread? The project has ANYTHING but transparency. One of the many many many projects that are utterly in the shadows
I don't even think he read the whole thread but its okay man, don't be rude like that. Anyone can spread their opinion, isn't it?
At the moment, especially with such a market it is difficult to make any forecasts regarding investments
I think there is no difficulties and now the market situation is also good.i think this is very good period yo inves in HBUS  and the devlopers need to focus on the spreading the advertisement of project so they can easily get more investeros.
I really doubt there is anything good with the current market except maybe people using usd to buy altcoins like ethereum the whole token keep tumbling up and about i just hope we get steady soon..Hbus is really an important platform and with expanded huobi support i think it should just great
Activity: 75
In a blog post on its Medium page, HBUS assured its users that it intends to be recognized for its transparency and trust, with the security of its users’ assets being a top priority. It will use “the same cold wallet technology, internal control processes and procedures and security best practices as those deployed by Huobi.
Activity: 84
OptiToken going to open at like $4 people saying
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
I am interested on this project. I'll wait for this to see what is going to happen!
 Good luck guys.
I think that your post is genuinely appreciating for this project,let's see what this project has to show us
Activity: 966
Merit: 311
HBUS is making great offers for its users like 0.01 BTC giveaway but I think that they should organize a promotional camping for their marketing. As all know social marketing in the key for gaining investment in the project. SO to attract more investors and supporters o the project a social media campaign is very necessary for the project.
Activity: 56
An interesting project to keep seeing this project continues to grow and become bigger again.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 465
Telegram: @jperryC
HBUS launched today! Users can start registering now and trading will open on July 10. Sign up now -- it only takes a few minutes! https://www.hbus.com/

I have to buy 1000 USTD to win just 0.1 BTC ... This must be a joke; I invest more then I could eventually win (if you could win).  And 100 days zero trading fees is also not a highlight; every new exchange give fee free trading now a days.
Well its only a simple bonus for big investors, at least they give something like that. We are not focusing here on a lottery style, we are focusing on the project and winning that 0.1 BTC is just a bonus, so if you want to get big amount then go to gambling site.
I agree with you mate. This is not part of the features that being provided by this project. This is just a bonus that the team Hbus wants to give for those who wants to be part of the team. And this is only limited so it's better to grab this opportunity now while there is still time left.
Being an early supported is the best decision to my observation as it posses more accessibility however we need more supporters who can actively spread the word to various communities.
in order to increase the number of supporters of the project, the development team should increase the advertising campaign of its project.
Yes, the project should also focus on marketing as it will increase the traffic of the platform and investors into the project. For sure development of the project is the main focus of the team but they should also invest some fund in marketing like organizing bounties and airdrops can achieve a great amount of interest from the community.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1

in order to increase the number of supporters of the project, the development team should increase the advertising campaign of its project.
More advertising functionalities and plans creates interest for the supporters to engage and actively spread the word Hbus in various platforms that grabs the attention of new investors.
this is a chain that works well with a well thought out plan. Then this plan can bring good results to the project. Basically, all projects use this in project development.
Activity: 42
I expect this idea will be success and can be arrived the hard cap of ICO!
 Good luck!
Activity: 196

It is not required that you buy 1k usd unless you dont want the project to succeed. Just be happy and be satisfied that they give that amount for FREE as bonus. It annoys me when someone doesn't want to give people complain and if someone give we still complain.
It  is better choice which i always prefer to utilize my investments at the right time in the initial stage to additionally gain some bonus however Hbus requires some effective communication channel to discuss various queries.
Activity: 294
My opinion is that we can count on the implementation of the project, maybe even complete, because this project has a strong support for the already existing site.
Activity: 378
The project is certainly not bad, but that's what I did not understand so this is what the developers of the same project are the same developers as this.
Activity: 434
One of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investment! A well-designed roadmap, transparency and projected growth.

this could be a project that will give you profit in short term if they will have a good marketing strategy where they will be able to have a lot of publicity and user for their exchange.
Precisely, the team needs to shape up more ccreative and wonderful project strategy beacause the competitionin the mmarket is to high need to be one step ahead from others. In this way the project will be noticed by many and number of investors and supporters will increase so with the funds they need for the project progress.
Activity: 84
One of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investment! A well-designed roadmap, transparency and projected growth.

this could be a project that will give you profit in short term if they will have a good marketing strategy where they will be able to have a lot of publicity and user for their exchange.
Activity: 140

I have to buy 1000 USTD to win just 0.1 BTC ... This must be a joke; I invest more then I could eventually win (if you could win).  And 100 days zero trading fees is also not a highlight; every new exchange give fee free trading now a days.
It is not required that you buy 1k usd unless you dont want the project to succeed. Just be happy and be satisfied that they give that amount for FREE as bonus. It annoys me when someone doesn't want to give people complain and if someone give we still complain.
It seems that person is confused. Based on the info you are only entitled for the raffle to win .1 btc if you invested 1k dollars. Hopefully he will be informed on this matter.
Yes, I guess he or she is confused about the information received but, the best thing he/she can do is go to project website. There is information that is available. The details are clearly stated and well explained. Hopefully he can look for the good information that he is looking for.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100

Activity: 474
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: