Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Head GPU Miner New version 2.0.1 [New algorithms] - page 12. (Read 2585 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 543
in any case, I am waiting for the Linux version and after that I will be able to draw conclusions about this software....

Linux version at the final stage of development
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
when will we be able to see what performance this miner gives?
I have read that for some algorithms, you can get +20% but I don't know how true this is.
I do not understand what the problem is to download and test it if you are interested.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I have read that for some algorithms, you can get +20% but I don't know how true this is.
Activity: 63
Activity: 61
3 pages of "satisfied" newbies and noone even bother to post hashrates. Smiley

Yeah pretty suspicious with all the bots flooding with generic posts to make it seem legitimate.  Obviously no one is using it or someone would have some actual information. My guess is its just another clean GUI that just downloads malware miners.
you will need to test to make any conclusions it at least.... But I will continue to monitor the development of this project.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 136

Yeah pretty suspicious with all the bots flooding with generic posts to make it seem legitimate.  Obviously no one is using it or someone would have some actual information. My guess is its just another clean GUI that just downloads malware miners.
Activity: 98
do you think the performance will be any different?  it's more of a visual interface. that's all.
Activity: 70
excellent that added so many algorithms and the interface is essentially very user-friendly. I will follow the theme.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 543

2 users already selected, testing in progress
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
Activity: 67
downloaded the software and I must say that it works just fine. I think that the project has a great future. Cool
still, it is very convenient so I have to say thank you to the author. I hope the software will improve.
Activity: 5
please tell me it is absolutely free software or not.  I would like to understand whether the author plans to monetize it in any way?
as I understand it is a completely free software. In any case, I will support the work of the author in the near future.
Activity: 25
please tell me it is absolutely free software or not.  I would like to understand whether the author plans to monetize it in any way?
Activity: 33
good luck with developing it looks pretty useful for users and so I will support you.
are there any plans to add more algorithms in the future? it is possible to make a yield calculator)
even now the project looks very worthy. I will follow the development. good luck guys.
Activity: 34
good luck with developing it looks pretty useful for users and so I will support you.
are there any plans to add more algorithms in the future? it is possible to make a yield calculator)
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
do you plan to collaborate with Claymore developers?
do you think that would be really necessary? I don't really understand your position on this.
Activity: 126
will the developer take any Commission for the use of this software? I would like to understand how it all will work.
Activity: 5
Activity: 128
what are the General advantages compared with conventional miners?
This at least will be very convenient and stylish) and will allow you to quickly switch between profitable coins if you save profiles.
Activity: 9
I can participate in testing if I don't have special skills, but would like to try?
I think that the project in such processes needs the experience of the participants, so that testing will benefit for further development.
someone already spoke with the author? what reward is he ready to offer for help in testing this software?
Pages:
Jump to: