Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Head GPU Miner New version 2.0.1 [New algorithms] - page 11. (Read 2585 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

well expect a report for each video card in order to make conclusions.
I hope it will be quite soon. But the interface looks just fine... Cool
for advanced users, it doesn't matter what the interface looks like... but the most important thing to understand is whether the performance gain.
Activity: 25
well that admin is working on it and constantly adds new alogorithm.
Yes, now the developers are showing good results. But for people to use this software you need to show performance gains.
I hope it will be quite soon. But the interface looks just fine... Cool
Activity: 63
Yes, now the developers are showing good results. But for people to use this software you need to show performance gains.
Activity: 112
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Activity: 25

The reward will be 0.5 ETH, for each row of video cards.

Is this offer still active at the moment? I would love to take part in the testing.
Activity: 33
please tell me whether there is a performance gain at the moment?

There is growth, but not on all algorithms
when will report or screenshots on this about? I am very interested in this moment.
read the messages above. the software is under testing. so the reports will be later and you can help with that.
Activity: 26

when will report or screenshots on this about? I am very interested in this moment.
Activity: 140

Great! I have 4-1060 3GB how to contact you?
as I understand some models of graphics cards are being tested now.
Activity: 112

Great! I have 4-1060 3GB how to contact you?
Activity: 128
please tell me it is absolutely free software or not.  I would like to understand whether the author plans to monetize it in any way?

At the moment there is no fee, but after 12 days it will be. Without a fee, we made it so that users could try our product, if they like it - use it later.
Thanks. I just wanted to test how it all works in practice...  It looks pretty convenient.
Activity: 66
Merit: 2
3 pages of "satisfied" newbies and noone even bother to post hashrates. Smiley

I took Radeon for the test, it remains for me to find the cards more quickly, for me it will not be difficult, but for the test I need a little time. I myself am very interested in what results this miner will show. I would love to take the line for the Nvidia series, but alas, I was late
Activity: 1022
Merit: 543
3 pages of "satisfied" newbies and noone even bother to post hashrates. Smiley
do you think the performance will be any different?  it's more of a visual interface. that's all.

If you have any suspicion questions, I will ask you not to use it and leave the thread.
please tell me it is absolutely free software or not.  I would like to understand whether the author plans to monetize it in any way?

At the moment there is no fee, but after 12 days it will be. Without a fee, we made it so that users could try our product, if they like it - use it later.
good luck with developing it looks pretty useful for users and so I will support you.
are there any plans to add more algorithms in the future? it is possible to make a yield calculator)

At this point in time, web calculators are more popular, but if it’s necessary here, maybe we will take note
I can participate in testing if I don't have special skills, but would like to try?
I think that the project in such processes needs the experience of the participants, so that testing will benefit for further development.
someone already spoke with the author? what reward is he ready to offer for help in testing this software?

do you plan to collaborate with Claymore developers?

Everything is possible, but such plans have not yet been built. We need support
what are the General advantages compared with conventional miners?

Firstly, this is a reduction in power consumption, in a bit higher hash rate, but not on all algorithms and not on all coins. More it is shown on algo built for asic miner
Hey. please tell me the author will receive any reward from mining? percentage?

The usage fee will be entered after 12 days.

Pages:
Jump to: