Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Head GPU Miner New version 2.0.1 [New algorithms] - page 13. (Read 2585 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
do you plan to collaborate with Claymore developers?
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
what are the General advantages compared with conventional miners?
Activity: 12
now I watch how this project works and I must say that it is in fact the best that I have seen at the moment. At least it's very convenient.
Activity: 7
MMM EXTRA - the right step towards the goal!
I can participate in testing if I don't have special skills, but would like to try?
I think that the project in such processes needs the experience of the participants, so that testing will benefit for further development.
Yes, this is a really good opportunity for both the team and the users. I think we can see some real software.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I would definitely support such a project I have some improvements that I am ready to add to the program in the near future . if the author is interested.
Activity: 6
Hey. please tell me the author will receive any reward from mining? percentage?
Activity: 6
let's see how the project will develop further. perhaps we can still see the performance gains on some algorithms.
Activity: 140
in fact, the most important thing is to understand what I use it for. of course the work of this man deserves attention is unambiguous. But what is it for experienced users.
Activity: 9
please tell me whether there is a performance gain at the moment?
in any case, I am waiting for the Linux version and after that I will be able to draw conclusions about this software....
Activity: 126
the vintage look adds charm. it will be very interesting to test this miner for me. author continue to develop your project.
Activity: 112
Grin - very good. I hope the miner will work in normal mode. Why don't you enter a commission for such a product?
if there is a performance gain then I think everything will be fine... I would be ready to support the team.
what is the technical advantage for me? I just have no problem to start mining using the usual tools or nicehash. why should I use this product?
as I understand the main thing that it will be very convenient. But technically it will not have any advantages.
the author has done a good job and if it is possible to save profiles to switch between coins it can be convenient.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 543
what is the technical advantage for me? I just have no problem to start mining using the usual tools or nicehash. why should I use this product?

Our product is more profitable, on some of algorithmes, it does not require settings of *bat file and is easy for use because of GUI interface
Activity: 36
Why do all these newbie posts sound like google translate bots?  I would suggest to avoid this.
how can this be avoided*? Be allowed to write to these people or what ? I don't know what you mean.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 136
Why do all these newbie posts sound like google translate bots?  I would suggest to avoid this.
Activity: 63
I can participate in testing if I don't have special skills, but would like to try?
I think that the project in such processes needs the experience of the participants, so that testing will benefit for further development.
Activity: 70
Pages:
Jump to: