Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left - page 85. (Read 39344 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Speaking of video. Is there a video in which you can see the product in the business, how it looks and works?
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Filmed video in Novosibirsk? Look like in institut.
This is what kind of video are we talking about? And then I jokingly thought that you are about the video-presentation of this project)
Activity: 213
I'm curious about this project. How long does it take for this device to run a test? Will your test reports be recognized by any other medical institutions?
It is also interesting, where it is possible to get acquainted with the documentation confirming the results of the research?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I'm curious about this project. How long does it take for this device to run a test? Will your test reports be recognized by any other medical institutions?
Activity: 476
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
Business model of Health Monitor is based on creating a vending machines network in EU. The potential customers do not only include medical centers, but also shopping malls, airports and other congregations. Health Monitor vending machine will be in every large airport in EU for any passing by stranger to check his health on diabetes, stomach ulcer and lung cancer symptoms. Therefore, by funding the Health Monitor ICO investor becoming a partner of operating business with ready product, which does not need to be constructed or modified.
I think our children will definitely live with such devices at every step.

I hope this day comes when  all diseases will be diagnosed at the earliest stage,and there will not to be "Sorry, it's too late"
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I would rather prefer my children to have device that actually work, not this.

I hope someday this kind of devices will work. Maybe not from these devs, but they just trying to build something useful as least
Activity: 392
Merit: 41
This text is irrelevant
Business model of Health Monitor is based on creating a vending machines network in EU. The potential customers do not only include medical centers, but also shopping malls, airports and other congregations. Health Monitor vending machine will be in every large airport in EU for any passing by stranger to check his health on diabetes, stomach ulcer and lung cancer symptoms. Therefore, by funding the Health Monitor ICO investor becoming a partner of operating business with ready product, which does not need to be constructed or modified.

I would rather prefer my children to have device that actually work, not this.
Activity: 238
Activity: 350
Filmed video in Novosibirsk? Look like in institut.
Activity: 249
Activity: 336
Thank you for the video and ... for the snow.  Roll Eyes Beautiful.
https://youtu.be/SxO40p_ZgEI

Look the video please. 

Here explains how the device works. From 1.24 minutes you will see the device itself and its operation principle.
Very detailed video!  no questions on the technical side of the process anymore. thank you!

Activity: 238
Look video https://youtu.be/SxO40p_ZgEI and youtube channel. There is very understandably.
Activity: 406
The white paper is only 4 pages. Maybe is not enough?

We have a lot of technical information in our website.
we tried to make white paper as understandable and convenient for reading
it's cool that whitepaper so shot and clear, but there is enough information to understand process.

Good point; recently I've been reading lots of comments from US VC complaining about typical WP. Too long and too much complex compared to the common slide deck format. We probably took it too seriously  Grin Grin Grin
It's very tiresome process to read WP- but not in your case) Usually I  read diagonally Grin Grin

haha! yes,the same thing with me,last time there are  so many projects and so many WP, i even don't read. I wish all projects could bring info so short but informative as Health Monitor team.
But if talk about health, we need more information and explanation. How device help people.
Activity: 308

Look the video please. 

Here explains how the device works. From 1.24 minutes you will see the device itself and its operation principle.
Not bad for the prototype, but I think you need some work. And I hope ICO(money) will help.
Activity: 58
Oh.. new Information?? i will be waiting)

Hello, you can read more about our project here http://healthmonitor.io/ or in our Telegram chat https://t.me/healthmonitors
Ok, thank you for info
Activity: 249

Look the video please. 

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
I think price can increase after time. inflation and etc.

The main token benefit will be the dividend distribution. Also, if the project works well, a price increase is also expected (Given the likely medium/low initial cap)
Activity: 104
I think price can increase after time. inflation and etc.
Airports and malls are good... Have you tried to install devices in /poly/clinics and other health facilities?
Smiley good idea. if something wrong you can immediately make appointment with the doctor  Wink

I also see a good match with pharmacies. They are constantly looking for new services to offer to customers

Good pastime while standing in the checkout line  Wink

pharmacists are very greedy. They will find a way to convince you to take a test  Grin
I even don't doubt) .On what conditions do  you wish to place  equipment
 in pharmacies, malls and etc?  Offer them percent from every test?or just rental of space?

The basic idea is to find local entrepreneurs who will install the devices and discuss fees case by case
Clear) good solution.
Let's hope that local entrepreneurs will not be very greedy and will not greatly raise the price for passing the test.
If they will be greedy ,there is the chance , nobody will pass the test Cool It is not in their interests.
Pages:
Jump to: