Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left - page 86. (Read 39344 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Yes. My signature is also coming to an end soon. I think I will have time to join you. Wait for me, I soon. The idea is very interesting. Good luck. Cool
I hope to be Jn.Member in time and participate in the first bounty. Even if Hero Member in case.

Hello! i have the same hope.
And you have the opportunity to deliver to the Crimea? I talked about this device to a relative of a diabetic patient and he became interested in them.
I doubt that at first it will appear even in Moscow.  Cry

may be in 5-8 years  Grin Grin in Moscow
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/

Yes, I've been following the development of this project for a week already. The guys know their business. I think the decision to do without facebook and twitter - will bear fruit.
in some bounty companies Facebook and Twitter help to attract an audience.

I also think that all means of attracting are good. But perhaps the administration's strategy will bring its results. Let's see!

I'm very pessimistic about the ability to drive investors from Twitter/Facebook, in particular for a complex project like ours.
In some projects facebook and twitter companies  helped to to collect the required amount of investment, but it doesnt work good with just reposts and likes) 

I do agree that FB/TW influencers can help, but not a generic bounty campaign
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

Yes, I've been following the development of this project for a week already. The guys know their business. I think the decision to do without facebook and twitter - will bear fruit.

I also think that all means of attracting are good. But perhaps the administration's strategy will bring its results. Let's see!

I'm very pessimistic about the ability to drive investors from Twitter/Facebook, in particular for a complex project like ours.
In some projects facebook and twitter companies  helped to to collect the required amount of investment, but it doesnt work good with just reposts and likes) 
Activity: 476
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
The white paper is only 4 pages. Maybe is not enough?

We have a lot of technical information in our website.
we tried to make white paper as understandable and convenient for reading
it's cool that whitepaper so shot and clear, but there is enough information to understand process.

Good point; recently I've been reading lots of comments from US VC complaining about typical WP. Too long and too much complex compared to the common slide deck format. We probably took it too seriously  Grin Grin Grin
It's very tiresome process to read WP- but not in your case) Usually I  read diagonally Grin Grin

haha! yes,the same thing with me,last time there are  so many projects and so many WP, i even don't read. I wish all projects could bring info so short but informative as Health Monitor team.
Merit: 12
And you have the opportunity to deliver to the Crimea? I talked about this device to a relative of a diabetic patient and he became interested in them.
It would be nice to arrange delivery to Russia. at the moment, as I understand to spread the health monitor will be in the European Union

Merit: 12

Activity: 434
After 30 minutes, the sale of tokens will begin.

Congratulations, the process has gone! 20% discount is good! all-hurry, presale will last only until November 24!
Activity: 434
Today we will show you a new video from creator laboratory. With device working description!
Great news for all participant and investors. Will you show prototype your devices? It would be awesome.

We already have a working device. And this interview is from the creator's laboratory with his main working device.
I'm waiting impatiently  Shocked
Great! More information, more trust and interest in people! Smiley
Activity: 406
any bounty campaign sir?
Now available only signature bounty.
Activity: 104
Today we will show you a new video from creator laboratory. With device working description!
Great news for all participant and investors. Will you show prototype your devices? It would be awesome.

We already have a working device. And this interview is from the creator's laboratory with his main working device.
I'm waiting impatiently  Shocked
Activity: 350
Activity: 249

Activity: 350
Activity: 249
After 30 minutes, the sale of tokens will begin.

on site i see I need wait 9 days  http://healthmonitor.io/sale#rec37727890

Im the website, we are displaying time to pre-sale end.
Activity: 118
Can we see in real time somewhere how much has been contributed so far?
Yes, we will add such a widget to the site.
good idea, this will give confidence to investors. I hope the first will be brave.

we will convince them  Wink
Activity: 308
Can we see in real time somewhere how much has been contributed so far?
Yes, we will add such a widget to the site.
good idea, this will give confidence to investors. I hope the first will be brave.

Pages:
Jump to: