Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN] HiveNet – The Next Generation of Cloud Computing 🔥🔥 - page 11. (Read 8160 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 10
You want to know more about HiveNet's ecological impact and how HiveNet can help with the responsible use of resources?

Then you might want to read this article on Medium:

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
See more about HiveNet prototypes and next steps
Hivenet provides this short article for us to understand in more detail, visit this link: https://medium.com/official-hivenet-blog/development-of-the-current-hivenet-prototype-9a15d0851228
Hopefully the public is happy to hear this news
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
This project has not provided clear news when the token will be announced or I have not found information on public sales, is the team not planning?
All was not very clearly heard, they must have planned this but they were not prepared to tell the public, let's just wait for the announcement of the latest news from Hivenet, so that everything is clear

I also often monitor updates via telegram but until now there is still no official announcement, but I see from the Hivenet medium's interview website and I think they continue to work hard to see developments here https://medium.com/@HiveNet

It is very good to see when hearing developments from the company and a company with a strong team will help this coin to get more exposure for this coin. Because there are many companies which they will not develop after raising funds, but these people are giving updates about their work.
at the moment it is very difficult to get the target because most of the coins in the issue of prices go down and affect investors, the right team idea to delay until the coin market is good
This is just an excuse for lack of self-confidence projects. While some can not make a decision, but others work.
The prototype demonstration is canceled?

The prototype demonstration was already made a while ago.
You find it in our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/c/HiveNet

We are happy to announce that HiveNet became an official partner of BLOCKROCKET, the European Blockchain Labs.

You can find our press release at this link:

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1138
at the moment it is very difficult to get the target because most of the coins in the issue of prices go down and affect investors, the right team idea to delay until the coin market is good
This is just an excuse for lack of self-confidence projects. While some can not make a decision, but others work.
The prototype demonstration is canceled?
Hi everyone,
here is a short update on our upcoming IEO/public sale.
Currently, we are in discussions and negotiations with several large investors, which has been keeping us pretty occupied during the last weeks.
We are convinced that having more large investors onboard is advantageous for every IEO.
Therefore, after weighing the alternatives against each other, we have made the strategical decision to postpone our planned IEO/public sale to Q1/2020 (also considering the time around Christmas and New Year isn’t the best time for token sales).
We understand that this decision may be disappointing for some of you, but we believe this is the best for the project and the value of the HiveNet Tokens, which both is in the best interest of every HiveNet Token holder.
I see less activity in the hivenet project, do they plan to start it in the new year? It is good in my opinion that there will be plenty of time left to prepare everything in the hivenet project, with careful preparation will definitely be good when launched
There is no new news about the continuation of this project
and a lot of information on the telegram channel, but I haven't found the next sale
Yes, I also see it, all without quiet and lack of activity in the telegram community or in this thread, I don't understand where the direction of the next Hivenet project is, hopefully there will be an update as soon as possible so that the member doesn't get too chaotic
This project has not provided clear news when the token will be announced or I have not found information on public sales, is the team not planning?
All was not very clearly heard, they must have planned this but they were not prepared to tell the public, let's just wait for the announcement of the latest news from Hivenet, so that everything is clear

I also often monitor updates via telegram but until now there is still no official announcement, but I see from the Hivenet medium's interview website and I think they continue to work hard to see developments here https://medium.com/@HiveNet
I see less activity in the hivenet project, do they plan to start it in the new year? It is good in my opinion that there will be plenty of time left to prepare everything in the hivenet project, with careful preparation will definitely be good when launched
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
Wow, that's cool, sir, I think it opened earlier this year, of course I will be there to see how alpha testing will be done, by the way, how is the current development of IEO? What do you plan to do for IEO?

We will announce all details about our IEO/public sale in due time.

I think now is the right time for announce your public token sale, now it's past mid-November, in the HiveNet Roadmap clearly stated Public Token Sale starts in November. if there is a delay then you must also announce it.
The shown demo on YouTube of HiveNet prototype (HiveNet Client v0.2.0) - is the last version of UI or it will be improved?
Frankly speaking, it doesn't look like a modern, looks more like a soft from 2000...

Haha, don't worry.
As you said, it's a prototype. Of course we will further work on the UI Smiley

Wow, that's cool, sir, I think it opened earlier this year, of course I will be there to see how alpha testing will be done, by the way, how is the current development of IEO? What do you plan to do for IEO?

We will announce all details about our IEO/public sale in due time.

...and I have also not seen the latest news from the spreadsheet whether there is info?

If you are talking about the bounty campaign, all information about that is announced in the opener post of the bounty thread.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
so far the team has not confirmed when ieo will take place
and I have also not seen the latest news from the spreadsheet whether there is info?

Not available yet, it's better to follow their social media so they don't miss the next update.
Activity: 924
Merit: 317
so far the team has not confirmed when ieo will take place
and I have also not seen the latest news from the spreadsheet whether there is info?
I want to help to tell about hivenet here, in my opinion it is important to know

Don't miss this article about the evolution of commercial computing.
The path from the past towards distributed computing networks, powered by the blockchain technology and artificial intelligence.

https://medium.com/official-hivenet-blog/the-evolution-of-commercial-computing-c46265a5556c
Yes, a good article, but it is better to talk directly about HiveNet. Tell me when I can use the prototype?

We have planned to start the public alpha testing in Q1/2020.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1448
The shown demo on YouTube of HiveNet prototype (HiveNet Client v0.2.0) - is the last version of UI or it will be improved?
Frankly speaking, it doesn't look like a modern, looks more like a soft from 2000...
I want to help to tell about hivenet here, in my opinion it is important to know

The path from the past towards distributed computing networks, powered by the blockchain technology and artificial intelligence.

https://medium.com/official-hivenet-blog/the-evolution-of-commercial-computing-c46265a5556c
Yes, a good article, but it is better to talk directly about HiveNet. Tell me when I can use the prototype?

We have planned to start the public alpha testing in Q1/2020.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1138

Pages:
Jump to: