Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN] HiveNet – The Next Generation of Cloud Computing 🔥🔥 - page 14. (Read 8160 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Video clip from a presentation in Munich, a brief overview of the HiveNet project from the summit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxEoPFyj4Uo
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1138
~
If you have any further questions about this, please specify.
Ok.
Do you maintain any relations with such projects as iExec, Golem, SONM?
When will it be possible to provide computing power to start making money on rent?
Can you tell us more about your partner who will work in direction of fiat-cryptocurrency exchange?
Activity: 209
Some impressions from the Block Summit Munich 2019 and a video of HiveNet's presentation:

Don't tell me this nonsense! The number of fees is important information. I want to invest to make a profitt, not to participate in trading -x10, because developers sell their coins.

1.: I already told you that we don't charge any fees in the token sale.
Nobody does it, no need to repeat.

2.: The team doesn't get any tokens/coins before the mainnet is launched. Therefore your worry is without reason Smiley
Explain in detail what this means
These HVC will be locked up and kept by the HiveNet GmbH and will be released to the team in small batches over a time-span of five years, once the HiveNet was deployed.
quote from WP https://www.dropbox.com/s/h8vye9u1gjp97ei/HiveNet_WhitePaper_04.09.2019.pdf?dl=0

This means that the team has no chance to participate in any pump and dumps with HiveNet Tokens, because the team doesn't receive any.
The team only gets any HVC, when the HiveNet's development is done and it was deployed.
You can't get any more motivation for a team than that, could you?
After that, the HVC will not be granted to the team immediately, but in batches over five years.
So again, the team is highly incentivized for a long term success.
If you have any further questions about this, please specify.
legendary
Don't tell me this nonsense! The number of fees is important information. I want to invest to make a profitt, not to participate in trading -x10, because developers sell their coins.

Nobody does it, no need to repeat.

2.: The team doesn't get any tokens/coins before the mainnet is launched. Therefore your worry is without reason Smiley
Explain in detail what this means
These HVC will be locked up and kept by the HiveNet GmbH and will be released to the team in small batches over a time-span of five years, once the HiveNet was deployed.
quote from WP https://www.dropbox.com/s/h8vye9u1gjp97ei/HiveNet_WhitePaper_04.09.2019.pdf?dl=0

Activity: 2408
Merit: 674
God, save BTC!
I agree a little about this, but what I know for total funds is not a problem if it's not published in real time, because I see a lot of projects that notify total funds when the token sale ends and maybe this project will follow them.
True, if the team does not publish the total amount of funds they have obtained at this time it will not be a problem, as long as they continue to work to build the appropriate project as in the roadmap, so that the project can be successfully smoothly, because the team will certainly publish their funds when the project has ended, because it has to be done at the end of the project, although there are also projects that publish funds from the beginning.

You don't understand! This is not about the fees! A person is interested in the amount of collected investments in the project! He wants to know how many tokens have already been sold! He's not interested in fees absolutely!
I agree a little about this, but what I know for total funds is not a problem if it's not published in real time, because I see a lot of projects that notify total funds when the token sale ends and maybe this project will follow them.
True, if the team does not publish the total amount of funds they have obtained at this time it will not be a problem, as long as they continue to work to build the appropriate project as in the roadmap, so that the project can be successfully smoothly, because the team will certainly publish their funds when the project has ended, because it has to be done at the end of the project, although there are also projects that publish funds from the beginning.

Activity: 910
Merit: 250
What is HiveNet?#HiveNet explained in just 100 words:

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Activity: 434
Why do you want an Ethereum address? The pre-sale requires a whitelisting. You can't invest without whitelisting.
Furthermore, we don't request any fees for participation in the token sale.
I don't know or understand the russian anecdote you are quoting.

Sometimes, you have to tell this, the total funds collected so far? This is an indicator that the project will have potential or not. Transparency will make your project more trusted.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
Why do you want an Ethereum address? The pre-sale requires a whitelisting. You can't invest without whitelisting.

Sometimes, you have to tell this, the total funds collected so far? This is an indicator that the project will have potential or not. Transparency will make your project more trusted.
Activity: 862
Merit: 100

Already exchanges have been decided by you for IEO because you are getting some exposure in the market and it will help you to reach your specified target. So how many rounds are you going to conduct the IEO?
This will probably depend on the success of IEO sales and the popularity of the exchange. In any case, I wish you success.

Expect success to the project that you have participated in, it means a lot to you because you have believed that the project will generate profits for you in the future or benefit many people.

Thank you for your support  Smiley
[/quote]

Urwelcome and good luck with what has been described in the project and I thank you for responding to all the questions people have here. Goodluck
Activity: 2408
Merit: 674
God, save BTC!
Presale started on September 24. What data fees? Can I see public wallet addresses? Why is there so little information at the start of sales?

We will upload a demo video of the prototype soon.
When will this happen? Maybe it should be done now to increase fees?
All relevant information about the pre-sale is published at https://www.hivenet.cloud/token-sale
~
I'm sorry, but this information about nothing. I'm talking about a public address on the Ethereum blockchain. I can personally see figure your fees, or as in the popular russian anecdote "You need to take your word for it"?

I want to be personally sure that you call true figures fees. Unfortunately, recently there have been many frauds, when figures published on the site were not true. You can be completely open to your customers, right? This is a normal practice for all successful projects.

As I have stated before, we don't charge fees for participation in our token sale.
He means that he wants to know the real information about the collected investments...
Presale started on September 24. What data fees? Can I see public wallet addresses? Why is there so little information at the start of sales?

All relevant information about the pre-sale is published at https://www.hivenet.cloud/token-sale
~
I'm sorry, but this information about nothing. I'm talking about a public address on the Ethereum blockchain. I can personally see figure your fees, or as in the popular russian anecdote "You need to take your word for it"?

I want to be personally sure that you call true figures fees. Unfortunately, recently there have been many frauds, when figures published on the site were not true. You can be completely open to your customers, right? This is a normal practice for all successful projects.

As I have stated before, we don't charge fees for participation in our token sale.
legendary

~

~

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

Already exchanges have been decided by you for IEO because you are getting some exposure in the market and it will help you to reach your specified target. So how many rounds are you going to conduct the IEO?
This will probably depend on the success of IEO sales and the popularity of the exchange. In any case, I wish you success.
Yes if they will take popular exchange for listing IEO then i hope this project IEO will good successful, so don't forget us at this time IEO options is more available lot of low volume exchange, so i hope this project team will do there best.
legendary

~

The demo video will be uplodaded soon.
Please be patient, we will announce it accordingly.

Expect success to the project that you have participated in, it means a lot to you because you have believed that the project will generate profits for you in the future or benefit many people.

Thank you for your support  Smiley
Activity: 862
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: