Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN] HiveNet – The Next Generation of Cloud Computing 🔥🔥 - page 12. (Read 8160 times)

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
We hereby happily announce that HiveNet became a member of the Blockchain Bayern e.V.

You can find our press release here:

It is cool that this way Hivenet's name will become more popular and familiar to the public, but at this time there is still much to be done by the Hivenet team at this time, as well as completing the IEO program first and preparing it carefully.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
We hereby happily announce that HiveNet became a member of the Blockchain Bayern e.V.

You can find our press release here:

Hi! When will the information about the IEO?

Maybe already known to the exchange?

Also interested in the amount of tokens sold on pre-sale!

We will announce all relevant information about our IEO/public sale in due time.
Information about sold tokens in pre-sale will be given at the end of the pre-sale.

To join hivenet and make a personal computer as a miner, can mining be run on a computer with the usual specs?
or if there are special requirements for the gear or pc needed.

Any computer will be able to participate.

Is Hivenet the same as web cloud mining like C-Cex? Huh

C-CEX is a crypto exchange.
So there are no similarities.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Is Hivenet the same as web cloud mining like C-Cex? Huh
Activity: 575
Merit: 268
Changing the game
Mining is an activity on the internet that is very interesting from year to year, and at the moment the organization of mining is not as busy as in 2015-2016, it is very good that there is a breakthrough by Hivenet, which makes personal pc as a mining tool itself.
To join hivenet and make a personal computer as a miner, can mining be run on a computer with the usual specs?
or if there are special requirements for the gear or pc needed.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 674
God, save BTC!
Hi! When will the information about the IEO?

Maybe already known to the exchange?

Also interested in the amount of tokens sold on pre-sale!
What are you planning to do if there are very few users who will give their computers to cloud mining. How do you plan to attract users?

Thank you for your question.

First, HiveNet is not cloud mining. HiveNet is distributed computing.
Those two are technically and economically different concepts.

We know from various charitable distributed computing systems, that during the years, millions of users were willing to participate.
In the HiveNet, users aren't contributing for charity, they earn good money with it.
Therefore, it is obvious that we won't have struggles to attract enough users.
To ensure that users will already participate early after the mainnet launch, we will perform several public alpha and beta test phases.
This way we offer user the opportunity to test the software, get familiar with it and increase the probability that they will also use the HiveNet mainnet.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510
What are you planning to do if there are very few users who will give their computers to cloud mining. How do you plan to attract users?
Thank you everyone for your support Smiley
We will announce all details about our IEO/Public Sale in due time.
If you want to make sure that you don't miss it, I recommend to follow us on social media and register for our email newsletter.

We have not decided yet, if we will perform another bounty campaign before the IEO.
It's a possibility, but we are not sure, yet.
If you are not sure then we the community will be waiting for certainty from you and I have participated in the hivenet social media channel, I am sure that every decision taken by the Hivenet project team will have a good impact on the project.

We do our best  Wink
If you want to make sure that you don't miss it, I recommend to follow us on social media and register for our email newsletter.

We have not decided yet, if we will perform another bounty campaign before the IEO.
If you are not sure then we the community will be waiting for certainty from you and I have participated in the hivenet social media channel, I am sure that every decision taken by the Hivenet project team will have a good impact on the project.

The bounty has ended and congratulated the participants who participated.

But I'm here waiting for IEO, he said, IEO will be done in November, honestly, I am waiting and want to know which exchanges are going to go, if the exchange is expected by me, I will participate in it.
It is better to ask this directly in the hivenet telegram community, if they issue new details they will let you know in the telegram community, active admin there, if you want to join hoping to go there https://t.me/hivenet
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

But I'm here waiting for IEO, he said, IEO will be done in November, honestly, I am waiting and want to know which exchanges are going to go, if the exchange is expected by me, I will participate in it.
I was a participant of that bounty program. it was a good experience working with them (still waiting for my stakes tho hopefully everyone will be paid on time.)
but since their IEO is on November. I want to ask whether there will be another round of marketing bounty programs or not?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
Please block the scammer in the signature campaign. It uses a link to my account. Its line number 134 in the google spreadsheets.
Please visit https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyieo-hivenet-distributed-cloud-computing-200k-usd-6-weeks-5183095  thread bounty HiveNet , and follow up your problem in there.
Manager bounty Will be correction.
This thread for Announcement or discussion HiveNet.
Activity: 308
Merit: 34
It is interesting to see lack of activity here and a ton of posts in the bounty thread.
No dev announcements or discussions?

I see posts here every day so I don't share your opinion Smiley

Feel free to ask whatever you want or start a discussion if you feel something is missing  Wink
HiveNet will process request from users, distribute them to computers and provide fair reward, based on actual usage.
The HiveNet ecosystem evolves around its inherent payment system, the HiveCoin. Learn more about its utilities and uses in this article:

Good day to here i see presale is live now and it will be end in November? That's means do you want IEO start in this year 2019? Which exchange do you want follow for successful listing IEO?

We have planned to perform our IEO in November. This is correct.
All details about the IEO and listings will be announced in due time.
It is interesting to see lack of activity here and a ton of posts in the bounty thread.

I see posts here every day so I don't share your opinion Smiley

Feel free to ask whatever you want or start a discussion if you feel something is missing  Wink
Activity: 762
Merit: 35
Pages:
Jump to: