Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN] HiveNet – The Next Generation of Cloud Computing 🔥🔥 - page 13. (Read 8160 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 10
Please block the scammer in the signature campaign. It uses a link to my account. Its line number 134 in the google spreadsheets.

Wrong thread  Grin
I have checked it anyway and he can't steal from you  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1706
bitgesell.fun & bitgesell.space
Please block the scammer in the signature campaign. It uses a link to my account. Its line number 134 in the google spreadsheets.
Activity: 773
Merit: 101
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
HiveNet released a demo video showing how the prototype of the current version of the platform works
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89tMU3c6cZM
Nice video. Good presentation, competent voice-over text, well done! Very friendly performer interface and not very friendly for customer. From the customer side, the project seems to be insufficiently thought-out and well-developed, and if insufficient development at the prototype stage is quite excusable, then insufficient thought-out can serve the project poorly. Nevertheless, the video really liked, in my opinion this is the most interesting tokensale on the crypto right now. Good luck! Smiley

Thank you Sancho Smiley

It's still in the prototype phase and a focus was on easy handling of the computer user client interface.
We want to provide an alpha version for public testing soon.
Until then there will be a lot of further progress Smiley
I correctly understand that in soon we can use worker release programs, beta version of which I today saw in your utube video?

Yes, you can find the time plan in our roadmap.
It's available on our website https://www.hivenet.cloud/ and in our White Paper and Light Paper https://www.hivenet.cloud/resources

Very clear to understand to visit the link that you give to people who want to ask the same thing here. I hope this project will continue better.
HiveNet released a demo video showing how the prototype of the current version of the platform works
Nice video. Good presentation, competent voice-over text, well done! Very friendly performer interface and not very friendly for customer. From the customer side, the project seems to be insufficiently thought-out and well-developed, and if insufficient development at the prototype stage is quite excusable, then insufficient thought-out can serve the project poorly. Nevertheless, the video really liked, in my opinion this is the most interesting tokensale on the crypto right now. Good luck! Smiley

Thank you Sancho Smiley

It's still in the prototype phase and a focus was on easy handling of the computer user client interface.
I correctly understand that in soon we can use worker release programs, beta version of which I today saw in your utube video?

Yes, you can find the time plan in our roadmap.
It's available on our website https://www.hivenet.cloud/ and in our White Paper and Light Paper https://www.hivenet.cloud/resources
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1138

Thank you Sancho Smiley

Thank you Sancho Smiley

Activity: 728
Merit: 368
Sancho
Then when will the HNT trade begin or wait for the IEO sale to finish because I don't see the HNT trading schedule on the road map, because the swap is still long in mainnet planned for 2021.

We want to have HNT trading opportunities in place after the IEO/Public Sale.
Before that, there would be too little HNT distribution to create healthy trading opportunities.
Activity: 518
Merit: 18
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

Yes, that is correct.
The HNT (HiveNet Token) is an ERC-20 compliant token on the Ethereum blockchain, which is used for funding.
When the mainnet launches, we will swap HNT 1:1 into HVC (HiveCoins).
HiveCoins are the inherent currency of the HiveNet.

Looking at the road map of public token sales in November 2019, mainnet will be launched right in 2021 Q4, do we have to wait 2 years to swap?

Does this mean that for the past 2 years the HNT token will not be listed exchange? after swapping HNT to HVC, does it enter the exchange?

We aim to have HNT and HVC listed on the same exchanges so that users can easily trade with both.
How do you imagine trading both token/coin at the same time? If an swap occurs, one of tokens must be removed from exchange!

maybe Hivenet wants to develop two coins at the same time on the market, and I'm also confused why should swap if the two remain on the market?

Nobody said "at the same time".
After the swap from HNT to HVC, the HNT will have no relevance anymore.
Therefore we first want to have the HNT listed to provide trading opportunities for HNT owners.
After the swap, all focus will be solely on the HVC.
Yes, apparently I did not understand what you said in your previous post. Scheme when traded 1 token (HNT), then swap (HNT > HVC), then traded only second coin (HVC) - is correct.

Then when will the HNT trade begin or wait for the IEO sale to finish because I don't see the HNT trading schedule on the road map, because the swap is still long in mainnet planned for 2021.
legendary

Yes, that is correct.
The HNT (HiveNet Token) is an ERC-20 compliant token on the Ethereum blockchain, which is used for funding.

Looking at the road map of public token sales in November 2019, mainnet will be launched right in 2021 Q4, do we have to wait 2 years to swap?

Does this mean that for the past 2 years the HNT token will not be listed exchange? after swapping HNT to HVC, does it enter the exchange?

We aim to have HNT and HVC listed on the same exchanges so that users can easily trade with both.
How do you imagine trading both token/coin at the same time? If an swap occurs, one of tokens must be removed from exchange!

maybe Hivenet wants to develop two coins at the same time on the market, and I'm also confused why should swap if the two remain on the market?

Therefore we first want to have the HNT listed to provide trading opportunities for HNT owners.
Yes, apparently I did not understand what you said in your previous post. Scheme when traded 1 token (HNT), then swap (HNT > HVC), then traded only second coin (HVC) - is correct.

Yes, that is correct.

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

Yes, that is correct.

legendary

Yes, that is correct.

Yes, that is correct.

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

Yes, that is correct.

~
If you have any further questions about this, please specify.
Ok.
Do you maintain any relations with such projects as iExec, Golem, SONM?
When will it be possible to provide computing power to start making money on rent?
Can you tell us more about your partner who will work in direction of fiat-cryptocurrency exchange?

We are not affiliated in any way with these three projects and don't keep personal contact with their personnel.

The planned start of the mainnet is in Q4 2021.
However, it may be possible that we will already enable the opportunity to earn money by renting out computing power during our beta phases or earlier.

The exchange of fiat to cryptocurrency and vice versa will be performed on those exchanges, which enable trading of HiveCoins.
We will of course always try to get the best possible rates for each currency exchange and therefore won't rely on just one partner.

what is the most obvious differences between hivenet and difinity,which is also claimed world computer

Haha, there are probably a lot of differences.
However, the most obvious one is probably "transparency" Wink

Our team entirely consists of persons with a serious professional background.
We have learned that transparency is extremely important when you want to do a good job and build trust in what you are doing.
Therefore, our White Paper (etc.) are all written in clear and understandable language and we try to answer all questions from the community as good as we can.

What is the difference between HNT and HVC? read a little from the white paper that is currently still in pre-sale HNT and later after mainnet will be swapped to a 1: 1 ratio HVC so this HVC will still be based on ethereum or using its own Blockchain.

Yes, that is correct.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
Some impressions from the Block Summit Munich 2019 and a video of HiveNet's presentation:

Don't tell me this nonsense! The number of fees is important information. I want to invest to make a profitt, not to participate in trading -x10, because developers sell their coins.

1.: I already told you that we don't charge any fees in the token sale.
Nobody does it, no need to repeat.

2.: The team doesn't get any tokens/coins before the mainnet is launched. Therefore your worry is without reason Smiley
Explain in detail what this means
These HVC will be locked up and kept by the HiveNet GmbH and will be released to the team in small batches over a time-span of five years, once the HiveNet was deployed.
quote from WP https://www.dropbox.com/s/h8vye9u1gjp97ei/HiveNet_WhitePaper_04.09.2019.pdf?dl=0

This means that the team has no chance to participate in any pump and dumps with HiveNet Tokens, because the team doesn't receive any.
The team only gets any HVC, when the HiveNet's development is done and it was deployed.
You can't get any more motivation for a team than that, could you?
After that, the HVC will not be granted to the team immediately, but in batches over five years.
So again, the team is highly incentivized for a long term success.
If you have any further questions about this, please specify.

What is the difference between HNT and HVC? read a little from the white paper that is currently still in pre-sale HNT and later after mainnet will be swapped to a 1: 1 ratio HVC so this HVC will still be based on ethereum or using its own Blockchain.
U
Activity: 503
Merit: 106
what is the most obvious differences between hivenet and difinity,which is also claimed world computer
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Aha very interesting project with good developing increase, i hope this project will be good successful of token sales if they will got top number of exchange list for listing IEO. Go ahead team we have good support i hope so everyone will enjoy it.
Pages:
Jump to: