Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN] HiveNet – The Next Generation of Cloud Computing 🔥🔥 - page 16. (Read 8160 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 674
God, save BTC!
How will Computer Owners get paid? With Hivenet tokens or can it be paid with BTC or other altcoin?
With Hivenet tokens ofcourse... Wink
In the future it is planned to create their own coins and not tokens!
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
Our project is expected to IEO in the next few months? because IEO on top exchanges will help our project sell more and become more popular.
You can see good projects like Perlin, Bitorren, ... dealing with very high volumes after IEO.
If the token sale is only designed on the website, I'm afraid there aren't many genuine investors who can know and buy our tokens.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
How will Computer Owners get paid? With Hivenet tokens or can it be paid with BTC or other altcoin?
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
Was trying to get information about the team from your website but once I click on the team link below it open a new window that request for a password to open the next page, why is it so? This information suppose to be freely accessible.

This is the first time that I read or hear about such an error.
The team page should work absolutely fine:
https://www.hivenet.cloud/team

Can you please try to reproduce the error and let me know what caused it?
Activity: 278
Find out more about the HiveNet prototype and the next development steps in this short article:

Just images cannot be possible because here we are fed up with the companies, most of the companies show their activity before crowdsales but when it comes reality we don't see much difference from them, on the website I don't see details about the team and previous experience.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
What makes this any different from Golem, Boid, Neuroneum - heck, you could even throw winminer and buddy.cloud into that mix too. The bottom line is we've had numerous other similar solution provider and none of them has made a runaway success of their attempts. What makes yours different?

There are a couple of startups, which try to decentralize or distribute different aspects of computing.
Whereas we generally don't want to comment on individual other projects, most of these projects only focus on individual and very limited use cases.
Usually these projects only allow their supported use cases.
This heavily limits the usability of these projects for customers.

HiveNet on the contrary focuses on mass adoption with flexible use cases.
Customers will be able to request the computation of a wide set of tasks, which they can define.
This is made possible, because HiveNet integrates artificial intelligence to distribute and validate these tasks even if the use case is not pre-defined.

Thanks for the response.

If you don't mind, could you kindly expand on what you mean by "mass adoption with flexible use cases" - possibly with some examples? I'm well aware of the fact that there are often limitations to what can be said due to NDAs and such. However, with every other project sprouting the same "mass adoption" line, the community often require more than words these days

It's perfectly fine that you ask and we are very transparent with this.
In fact we have discussed these questions to some extent in our White Paper.
With regard to the flexible use cases, we have described that in chapter 7.1 "Customer Target Groups" and explain how this is achieved in the following chapters.
With regard to the mass adoption on the computer owners' side, I can recommend the chapters 2.7 "User Experience" and 6.2 "Cash-out Options".

Gone through the WP. Not much difference from the others. But then again, maybe it's my expectation and misuse of the word "use case". Was actually looking for adoption via preexisting partnership/business network pipeline rather than groundwork from scratch
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
Was trying to get information about the team from your website but once I click on the team link below it open a new window that request for a password to open the next page, why is it so? This information suppose to be freely accessible.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 674
God, save BTC!
What makes this any different from Golem, Boid, Neuroneum - heck, you could even throw winminer and buddy.cloud into that mix too. The bottom line is we've had numerous other similar solution provider and none of them has made a runaway success of their attempts. What makes yours different?

There are a couple of startups, which try to decentralize or distribute different aspects of computing.
Whereas we generally don't want to comment on individual other projects, most of these projects only focus on individual and very limited use cases.

Customers will be able to request the computation of a wide set of tasks, which they can define.
This is made possible, because HiveNet integrates artificial intelligence to distribute and validate these tasks even if the use case is not pre-defined.

Thanks for the response.

If you don't mind, could you kindly expand on what you mean by "mass adoption with flexible use cases" - possibly with some examples? I'm well aware of the fact that there are often limitations to what can be said due to NDAs and such. However, with every other project sprouting the same "mass adoption" line, the community often require more than words these days

It's perfectly fine that you ask and we are very transparent with this.
In fact we have discussed these questions to some extent in our White Paper.
With regard to the flexible use cases, we have described that in chapter 7.1 "Customer Target Groups" and explain how this is achieved in the following chapters.
With regard to the mass adoption on the computer owners' side, I can recommend the chapters 2.7 "User Experience" and 6.2 "Cash-out Options".

Thanks for the response.

Activity: 798
Merit: 104
I was also interested in your project. the idea is very interesting and if you really showed the finished product I and many more people would trust you
Activity: 1288
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I have read your web content and seen your social media. I see this project is good and I like the mission and the team is very insightful. I will follow the development of your project
In your roadmap, I saw that in August 2019, the prototype version 3 was ready. Where can I see the results of your work? Any link to github? Do you plan to be listed on the crypto exchange and when?

We are currently producing a demonstration video of our prototype so that everyone can see its capabilities.

We plan to have the HiveNet Token listed on crypto exchanges.
Our IEO is planned for November of this year.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1706
bitgesell.fun & bitgesell.space
In your roadmap, I saw that in August 2019, the prototype version 3 was ready. Where can I see the results of your work? Any link to github? Do you plan to be listed on the crypto exchange and when?
Do you have anything to do with Hive OS for miners?

No, we have nothing to do with them.

legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118
Do you have anything to do with Hive OS for miners?
I realy like this project, the next generation of cloud computing. I see on the roadmap tokensale starts Nov 2019, do you have detail about date, bonusses and what the minimum invest in this project?

Hi Buntel and thank you for the good feedback.

Please be aware that we also perform a pre-sale (before November).
We will announce all details on our token sale phases in due time to ensure that everyone gets a chance to join in.
If you want to make sure that you don't miss the details, please subscribe to our newsletter or follow our social media.

In November the IEO or ICO is sold but look at the IEO bounty thread which is correct? if I expect IEO.

Both is correct.
The bounty campaign is performed now in parallel to the pre-sale.
After that, in November we have planned the IEO.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
I realy like this project, the next generation of cloud computing. I see on the roadmap tokensale starts Nov 2019, do you have detail about date, bonusses and what the minimum invest in this project?

We will announce all details on our token sale phases in due time to ensure that everyone gets a chance to join in.
If you want to make sure that you don't miss the details, please subscribe to our newsletter or follow our social media.

In November the IEO or ICO is sold but look at the IEO bounty thread which is correct? if I expect IEO.

There are so many projects who did this kind of bounty campaign which had been closed before the ICO/IEO there is nothing wrong if they want to keep this open for 6 weeks.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

Pages:
Jump to: