Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN] HiveNet – The Next Generation of Cloud Computing 🔥🔥 - page 17. (Read 8160 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 10
I realy like this project, the next generation of cloud computing. I see on the roadmap tokensale starts Nov 2019, do you have detail about date, bonusses and what the minimum invest in this project?

Hi Buntel and thank you for the good feedback.

Please be aware that we also perform a pre-sale (before November).
We will announce all details on our token sale phases in due time to ensure that everyone gets a chance to join in.
If you want to make sure that you don't miss the details, please subscribe to our newsletter or follow our social media.

Our Bounty Campaign is now live and can be joined in this thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyieo-hivenet-distributed-cloud-computing-200k-usd-6-weeks-5183095
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
I realy like this project, the next generation of cloud computing. I see on the roadmap tokensale starts Nov 2019, do you have detail about date, bonusses and what the minimum invest in this project?
没人懂中文吧?看起来又是一个利用云计算的忽悠方案。

I speak a little bit of Chinese. Thank you for your support.

我会说一点中文. 谢谢你的支持.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
没人懂中文吧?看起来又是一个利用云计算的忽悠方案。
Meet us at Blocks & Pretzels - 30.09.2019 - Munich

HiveNet will participate and present at "Blocks & Pretzels" on 30.09.2019 in Munich.
The "Blocks & Pretzels - Blockchain in Munich" is an official side-event of the world renown "Bits & Pretzels". Like in previous years the Bits & Pretzels has again announced many famous entrepreneurs, speakers, celebrities and politicians, like for example Barack Obama (former US president and Nobel prize winner), Jessica Alba (Hollywood actress) and Drew Houston (Founder and CEO of Dropbox).

Click on the banner below to get a free ticket:

HiveNet explained in just 100 words:

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I trust that this a very promising decentralized cloud computing project. Looking forward to dig into more details.
*reserved for further announcements*

Pages:
Jump to: