Pages:
Author

Topic: <ANN> HoboNickels HBN Mandatory UPDATE to version 1.1 - page 2. (Read 61272 times)

legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
PhenixEX is really great exchange where we can trade HBN! and their affiliate system is working smothly.
Thats why I have referral code in my signature...use it now and have lower fees forever.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
a HBN gui mod i knocked out, new splash mining and transaction icons, and diff hobonickel pic on the about page

legendary
Mandatory Update Bump
HBN wallet gui getting a  makeover today.
Activity: 519
Merit: 253
Good, thanks for checking it. All is working well now after I got it synced up as mentioned in the PM.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
Log has been sent.

I did get a moment to look it over. It seems you were generating a LOT of stake.

Ill look it over again but the issue isn't related to the caps dilemma at all Smiley
legendary
I updated the client, but I'm getting the follow error: "WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Redownload Blockcharin. If warning persist contact the Development Team."

I think you have to delete all but your wallet.dat from user >appdata >  roaming >  hobo and re-download the block chain.
I updated few days ago and the message has gone.

I was thinking that, maybe it kept the old blockchain some how from the previous version. I'll try it out later today.

Yep you need to redownload the chain as it has to catch the checkpoint when downloading to recognize it. To clear up the issues Ill try to help blunder setup broadcast checkpoints
legendary
When a coin constantly gets "checkpoint too old" it means to ME that the "developers" (term used loosely nowadays) are not doing their job or keeping up on their coin(s).  If you want people to have faith in your coin.. then this should never happen.  Just an opinion.  I also got the "checkpoint too old" when I "updated" this coin. 

the update works perfect try again
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I updated the client, but I'm getting the follow error: "WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Redownload Blockcharin. If warning persist contact the Development Team."

I think you have to delete all but your wallet.dat from user >appdata >  roaming >  hobo and re-download the block chain.

I was thinking that, maybe it kept the old blockchain some how from the previous version. I'll try it out later today.
Activity: 414
Merit: 251

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
http://canadianbit.com/ - Let's Mine Canadian!
When a coin constantly gets "checkpoint too old" it means to ME that the "developers" (term used loosely nowadays) are not doing their job or keeping up on their coin(s).  If you want people to have faith in your coin.. then this should never happen.  Just an opinion.  I also got the "checkpoint too old" when I "updated" this coin. 
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
legendary
altcoin crypto tech news blog

http://cryptokid.blogspot.com/
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1052
May the force bit with you.
Hey Hobo's. Smiley

You guys could head over to this thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=285906.20 to make a case for your coin.

It's already there my friend. And there is at least some liquidity.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
Hey Hobo's. Smiley

You guys could head over to this thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=285906.20 to make a case for your coin.

legendary
Bump for mandatory update.
Log has been sent.
legendary
I am having issues getting synced. I have tried redownloading the entire chain multiple times but it always stops around block 110,400 to 110,600, different each time. Tried using connect only and still the same issue. Left it for a few hours thinking it would mayeb work itself out, no luck. If I stop the client and restart I gain 1-10 blocks each time.

It comes up and says it is Minting suspended due to locked wallet. When I enter the the password using walletpassphrase *passhere* 86400 it kills the program with an exception.

Any ideas?

That sounds strange... Prob. just a problem with the qt build

Would you be able to send me a copy of your debug.log to [email protected] ?
legendary
I am having issues getting synced. I have tried redownloading the entire chain multiple times but it always stops around block 110,400 to 110,600, different each time. Tried using connect only and still the same issue. Left it for a few hours thinking it would mayeb work itself out, no luck. If I stop the client and restart I gain 1-10 blocks each time.

It comes up and says it is Minting suspended due to locked wallet. When I enter the the password using walletpassphrase *passhere* 86400 it kills the program with an exception.

Any ideas?

Just a guess. Try backing up your wallet.dat then deleting everything. See if it sycns up to current, then copy your original wallet.dat back.

Any ideas?
Pages:
Jump to: