Pages:
Author

Topic: <ANN> HoboNickels HBN Mandatory UPDATE to version 1.1 - page 6. (Read 61227 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1052
May the force bit with you.
Found the original Hobo code of conduct:  enjoy

An ethical code was created by Tourist Union #63 during its 1889 National Hobo Convention in St. Louis Missouri. This code was voted upon as a concrete set of laws to govern the Nation-wide Hobo Body; it reads this way:

Great find. #1 and #8 and #13 are very good rules!

I'm sure we've all violated number 6  Tongue

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Found the original Hobo code of conduct:  enjoy

An ethical code was created by Tourist Union #63 during its 1889 National Hobo Convention in St. Louis Missouri. This code was voted upon as a concrete set of laws to govern the Nation-wide Hobo Body; it reads this way:

1 Decide your own life, don't let another person run or rule you.
2 When in town, always respect the local law and officials, and try to be a gentleman at all times.
3 Don't take advantage of someone who is in a vulnerable situation, locals or other hobos.
4 Always try to find work, even if temporary, and always seek out jobs nobody wants. By doing so you not only help a business along, but ensure employment should you return to that town again.
5 When no employment is available, make your own work by using your added talents at crafts.
6 Do not allow yourself to become a stupid drunk and set a bad example for locals' treatment of other hobos.
7 When jungling in town, respect handouts, do not wear them out, another hobo will be coming along who will need them as bad, if not worse than you.
8 Always respect nature, do not leave garbage where you are jungling.
9 If in a community jungle, always pitch in and help.
10 Try to stay clean, and boil up wherever possible.
11 When traveling, ride your train respectfully, take no personal chances, cause no problems with the operating crew or host railroad, act like an extra crew member.
12 Do not cause problems in a train yard, another hobo will be coming along who will need passage through that yard.
13 Do not allow other hobos to molest children, expose all molesters to authorities, they are the worst garbage to infest any society.
14 Help all runaway children, and try to induce them to return home.
15 Help your fellow hobos whenever and wherever needed, you may need their help someday.
16 If present at a hobo court and you have testimony, give it. Whether for or against the accused, your voice counts!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Thx mate,

This coin, i fllw for a while now.. And see a good supportive thread here, with all reasonable projects.
So thats why i will accept it, hf
legendary
how many HBN you pay for that gift card?

That will go from 3000-4000 HBN, if you are interested PM me. Right at this exact moment it is 3500.  Which is about 5 days of mining at current difficulty with 3mh/s
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
www.mtyimport.com

Accepts now HBN.

Market is still under dev, so check it now and than for updates!

Thx all
legendary
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
you can add my pool as a node, its still online even though mining isnt enabled
Activity: 519
Merit: 253
I probably just got a bad node or two. Looks like I'm back on track less a few coins. Better open up the port and get some more connections I guess.
legendary
Do we have a problem? I just had 7 blocks that had between 15 and 3 confirms go bad. I am on the same chain as http://hbn.webboise.com:2765/chain/HoboNickels, or at least I am now. Not sure what is going on. Diff has been going down also.
Do I smell a fork??

Maybe bad node. all my HBNs are fine.
Activity: 532
Do we have a problem? I just had 7 blocks that had between 15 and 3 confirms go bad. I am on the same chain as http://hbn.webboise.com:2765/chain/HoboNickels, or at least I am now. Not sure what is going on. Diff has been going down also.
Do I smell a fork??
Activity: 414
Merit: 251
Can someone tell me when the stake will start working? Right now it is 0% interest as the transactions all show up but have 0 value. Not real good incentive to keep the wallet open.  Sad

If you send all your coins to another address and wait 10 days you will get stake. Must be 50 coins or more to generate the stake.
But this is going to be fixed by the 20th ?? so no point in sending coins or what ?

We'll see, for the sure thing you only could lose 2 days on a maybe right now.  So......
Already wasted 15 so ....
legendary
Can someone tell me when the stake will start working? Right now it is 0% interest as the transactions all show up but have 0 value. Not real good incentive to keep the wallet open.  Sad

If you send all your coins to another address and wait 10 days you will get stake. Must be 50 coins or more to generate the stake.
But this is going to be fixed by the 20th ?? so no point in sending coins or what ?

We'll see, for the sure thing you only could lose 2 days on a maybe right now.  So......
Activity: 414
Merit: 251

legendary

wait for an update its coming tonight Cheesy
any fix yet ?

The answers to your questions have already been posted.

Sorry to say that after putting my head into the code today, and having Mullick(awesome caps dev) look at the changes and add a few more.
The update is going to have too much rolled into it for a quick release. Everyone will need time for a mandatory update.

We have made the most of coding changes and its ready to go on the git. We will post the link for the update soon. All clients will need to be updated for it to take effect.

The updated code will go live 8-20-13.
This will give everyone enough time to update clients.

The updated links will be posted when ready. I will also make a ann thread for the mandatory update.

please do not redownload blockchain it wont fix the warning. If you are worried you will not get the stake you are due you can keep wallet shut or set reservebalance=100000 in your .conf

Thanks from me also. To many things going on I guess.  Have a good one!
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
ok thanks got to many things going on sometimes i don't have enough time to catch up on all the post

You are welcome! Hobo love to everyone <3
any fix yet ?

Sorry to say that after putting my head into the code today, and having Mullick(awesome caps dev) look at the changes and add a few more.
The update is going to have too much rolled into it for a quick release. Everyone will need time for a mandatory update.

We have made the most of coding changes and its ready to go on the git. We will post the link for the update soon. All clients will need to be updated for it to take effect.

The updated links will be posted when ready. I will also make a ann thread for the mandatory update.

please do not redownload blockchain it wont fix the warning. If you are worried you will not get the stake you are due you can keep wallet shut or set reservebalance=100000 in your .conf

ok thanks got to many things going on sometimes i don't have enough time to catch up on all the post
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
any fix yet ?

any fix yet ?
Pages:
Jump to: