Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] [IAM] IAME ⚡ HACK WORTHLESS IDENTITY ⚡ PROTOTYPE HERE ⚡ ALPHA RELEASE - page 22. (Read 4255 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
where you can find out more information about your team? and how long have you been working together with the team?
Some of the team members have been together for years. i.e Chirag & Suryani worked together back in 2005. more you can look on linkedin
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
where you can find out more information about your team? and how long have you been working together with the team?
Activity: 280
sorry if you already asked such a question, can I make investments from China or will I have to circumvent this ban?
dont have any restrictions, it is up to the person investing to ensure that it is allowed in their country.
how to use password recovery in your application, it always sends me a new password in mail, which after input sends a new one in  mail
Activity: 448
sorry if you already asked such a question, can I make investments from China or will I have to circumvent this ban?
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite

same question mate
I think if they announced the pre-sale results before main ico , it can attract people to join when main ico started
im agree with you but this is depends on results of this privat sale and lockup period for tokens
you will burn your unused tokens or what will you do with them? if the other thing you can find somewhere about it?
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
as you can see in website they have 3 partners :avantcore, qvolta and ultranote. Qvolta is blockchain project
think that this is not good enough. I mean you need more partnership to become succesfull
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
Yup the problem at the moment is that everything is anonymous and this cannot integrate in the mainstream. We are solving this issue plus KYC is currently very annoying. With every account you open with banks, you need to provide a multitude of documents.
if i pass KYC into your platform one time this is will be enough or i must pass it a lot of time?
Activity: 448
Do you conduct a large marketing campaign to attract large investors? or are you somehow enticing them differently? can you find out about this, thank you in advance
sorry for such a question, but do you have a list of exchanges for which you plan to exit? if not, will it be compose?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
will you announce results of your pre-sale or you gonna keep it in secret till main ICO ends?

same question mate
I think if they announced the pre-sale results before main ico , it can attract people to join when main ico started
vite
do you have any partnership with exchanges already?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Hello Friend..! I Just added IAME ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/IAME. ConcourseQ is a collaborative diligence community that examines and reviews ICO. Anyone with an account can send information to your page, we will reach this community, to establish a communication for you to engage in discussion. Thank you! NB: If you have any questions about filling out the info, please check with us in our dispute group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
do you have some partnership with another project in this sphere? Or another blockchain project?

We will make announcements as the private sale progresses.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
As the crypto system grew, security became the most important issue. I think this project is very important. It is very important to have a product in the middle.
yes, KYC project very importnant for crypto sphere. Just look at ICO market and etc

Yup the problem at the moment is that everything is anonymous and this cannot integrate in the mainstream. We are solving this issue plus KYC is currently very annoying. With every account you open with banks, you need to provide a multitude of documents.
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
As the crypto system grew, security became the most important issue. I think this project is very important. It is very important to have a product in the middle.
yes, KYC project very importnant for crypto sphere. Just look at ICO market and etc
Can I integrate my Google accounts or facebook to register in your application or do I need to create a new account?
No, you can not, this function is not available
Activity: 280
do you will be speakers on some event or meetup? this is very importany thing for startups

Yes please check our blog, we are in London on the 18th and 19th for the blockchain conference. We then fly to Dubai and India.
Will it be possible to watch online or something like that?
vite
do you have some partnership with another project in this sphere? Or another blockchain project?
as you can see in website they have 3 partners :avantcore, qvolta and ultranote. Qvolta is blockchain project
Pages:
Jump to: