Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] [IAM] IAME ⚡ HACK WORTHLESS IDENTITY ⚡ PROTOTYPE HERE ⚡ ALPHA RELEASE - page 24. (Read 4255 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite

and plus to this you benefit from the fact that you invite new investors to the project for your referral link
referral campaign is good, but only in case small reward pool.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
After downloading the app When will I start receiving a daily coin?
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
Our private sale offers 20,000 IAM for 1 eth instead of 10,000 IAM for 1 eth which is the exchange rate during the ICO. If you are interested please register here: www.iame.io/participate
why you decide to make such a big bonus/discount forearly investors? This is really huge bonus
Activity: 448
is there a list of exchanges for which you plan to exit? and how soon do you plan to enter the stock exchanges after the completion of the main ico?
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
why do you have such a long time to freeze tokens, others - about 3-12 months
this is good for long-term investition. Because developers cant sold their tokens and they need to wark harder
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
We will really appreciate your comment if your reward have been credited thank you
Activity: 434
Merit: 251

What do you mean by referral campaign ?
when you reward investors in they are invite their friends in your ICO. This is what i mean
and plus to this you benefit from the fact that you invite new investors to the project for your referral link
Merit: 111
vite

when you reward investors in they are invite their friends in your ICO. This is what i mean
Activity: 448
Are there any additional awards for the fact that I will vote in the rating for your project?and if there is such, then on what resources can this be done?
most likely for such awards are not present, but you can make it simply so it undoubtedly will help the project Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Are there any additional awards for the fact that I will vote in the rating for your project?and if there is such, then on what resources can this be done?
Activity: 280
how long does your team work together?

Some of the team members have been together for years. i.e Chirag & Suryani worked together back in 2005.
its good, a long job in the team is always a plus for the project
Activity: 322
you mean will be there any referral campaign? If it is then it will be very good for investors
im not agree with you because referral caomaign not always good. I mean participant of thic campaign will sold their token and dump token price

most likely referral invitations, do you have them?
Activity: 98
hi there. sorry, can somebody clarify do they have bounty campaign or airdrop? I would be glad to participate in, thanks

You need to download the IAME app for the airdrop.
will there be additional discounts for those who have invested a lot or for very active members of the generosity campaign?

Our private sale offers 20,000 IAM for 1 eth instead of 10,000 IAM for 1 eth which is the exchange rate during the ICO. If you are interested please register here: www.iame.io/participate
Will the token be blocked or released immediately after the termination ico? and can team members sell their tokens?

Not all tokens will be released. Advisors and Team are locked. Investors + community can trade.
there's no other options in wallet except the profile and just a wallet?

there's no other options in wallet except the profile and just a wallet?

At the moment yes only profile and view but we are adding transactions which will be available very shortly then the next part is uploading documents.
you mean will be there any referral campaign? If it is then it will be very good for investors
im not agree with you because referral caomaign not always good. I mean participant of thic campaign will sold their token and dump token price

how long does your team work together?

Some of the team members have been together for years. i.e Chirag & Suryani worked together back in 2005.
Will the token be blocked or released immediately after the termination ico? and can team members sell their tokens?
Tokens are locked for the team members for 2 years. Information is available on our website.

We want the development team to be fully focussed. It will take us up to 2 years to build everything we want. 3 months is definitely not right. The team could get out within that time which would leave the community hanging.
Activity: 280
Tokens are locked for the team members for 2 years. Information is available on our website.
Pages:
Jump to: