Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] [IAM] IAME ⚡ HACK WORTHLESS IDENTITY ⚡ PROTOTYPE HERE ⚡ ALPHA RELEASE - page 23. (Read 4255 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
do you have some partnership with another project in this sphere? Or another blockchain project?
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
will there be a video report from these conferences or online broadcast for those people who will not be able to visit it?
i think that they will do something like that. I mean so photo report, or blog post and etc.
Merit: 111
vite
Yes we actually do have quite a few private interest from banks and financial institutions.
will you announce them or you will keep them in secret? Or we have to wait before main sale ends?
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
do you will be speakers on some event or meetup? this is very importany thing for startups

Yes please check our blog, we are in London on the 18th and 19th for the blockchain conference. We then fly to Dubai and India.
will there be a video report from these conferences or online broadcast for those people who will not be able to visit it?

Yup we will make a video or create a live facebook feed.

After downloading the app When will I start receiving a daily coin?
The application is in the test or is it ready? it's only for android and ios and will it be for Windows?

We are not supporting windows. The app is currently in continuous development.

Because early investors are investing in a bear market and because they trust us, they are well rewarded. We believe the project will pick up a lot in the coming weeks. We have major announcements to make.
for them will be the maximum limit for the purchase of tokens?

We don't have a maximum purchase at the moment unless someone tries to buy too much where they can essentially control the market.

I hope that many people are interested in your project Grin

Yes we actually do have quite a few private interest from banks and financial institutions.

Can I integrate my Google accounts or facebook to register in your application or do I need to create a new account?
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
do you will be speakers on some event or meetup? this is very importany thing for startups

Yes please check our blog, we are in London on the 18th and 19th for the blockchain conference. We then fly to Dubai and India.

The application is in the test or is it ready? it's only for android and ios and will it be for Windows?

Because early investors are investing in a bear market and because they trust us, they are well rewarded. We believe the project will pick up a lot in the coming weeks. We have major announcements to make.

We don't have a maximum purchase at the moment unless someone tries to buy too much where they can essentially control the market.

On what resource will you post these videos? or did you decide to create a YouTube channel for such cases?
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
As the crypto system grew, security became the most important issue. I think this project is very important. It is very important to have a product in the middle.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

i think that htere doesnt matter market condition. I hope that your early investors will nit dump the price
we should be optimistic about it, seeing some developments to date makes us more confident
indeed the current conditions are also influential, but it doesn't become an obstacle to achieve maximum results
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

i think that htere doesnt matter market condition. I hope that your early investors will not dump the price
Activity: 280
in this sale, what is the price of one token?
Activity: 322
Activity: 448
Activity: 434
Merit: 251

Our private sale offers 20,000 IAM for 1 eth instead of 10,000 IAM for 1 eth which is the exchange rate during the ICO. If you are interested please register here: www.iame.io/participate
why you decide to make such a big bonus/discount forearly investors? This is really huge bonus

This will greatly affect the rate of tokens at the entrance to exchanges
Activity: 112
Our private sale offers 20,000 IAM for 1 eth instead of 10,000 IAM for 1 eth which is the exchange rate during the ICO. If you are interested please register here: www.iame.io/participate
why you decide to make such a big bonus/discount forearly investors? This is really huge bonus

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
because this bonus attract more investors. Also dont forget about lockup periods
is there a list of exchanges for which you plan to exit? and how soon do you plan to enter the stock exchanges after the completion of the main ico?
about 2 weeks before the end of ico and after the end of ico it usually happens
Pages:
Jump to: