Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] [IAM] IAME ⚡ HACK WORTHLESS IDENTITY ⚡ PROTOTYPE HERE ⚡ ALPHA RELEASE - page 26. (Read 4255 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Do you have a telegram channel for Russian-speaking users?

Not at the moment, we have about 950 on our telegram so far. If we do get a lot of requests, we might do.
Do your admins not answer Russian questions?
Activity: 448
can I integrate my account from social networks or google on your platform or will I need to register?

Yes that will be possible in the future.
it will be quite convenient if everything will be so, for many I think it is important simplicity during registration Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Why do not you publish the video on YouTube?

We have the video on vimeo here : https://vimeo.com/239155061
on YouTube there are more chances that your project will be noticed and I do not understand why you are not there publishing your videos in youtube
I agree, there will be more people on YouTube who will be able to see your project, and in general the audience there is more
Activity: 280
Why do not you publish the video on YouTube?

We have the video on vimeo here : https://vimeo.com/239155061
on YouTube there are more chances that your project will be noticed and I do not understand why you are not there publishing your videos in youtube
Activity: 126
hi there. sorry, can somebody clarify do they have bounty campaign or airdrop? I would be glad to participate in, thanks
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Do you have plans for which exchanges you are at least aimed to exit?

We have partnerships in place. Those will be announced very soon.
Do you have a telegram channel for Russian-speaking users?

Not at the moment, we have about 950 on our telegram so far. If we do get a lot of requests, we might do.
will there be lists of large investors who have invested in your project or only at their request will you publish it?
usually projects dont wanna show big investors which partecepated in privat sale

We don't show details. Only the ethereum address can be seen
will there be lists of large investors who have invested in your project or only at their request will you publish it?

The ethereum address will be made public. For investors, we don't collect passports.
Is there any limitiations for US investors?

No limitation, investors need to do their own due diligence.
i hope that they have couple of big funds behind them

Thanks ! We have a list of interesteed pools in our private sale and few big investors behind us.
Activity: 64

The ethereum address will be made public. For investors, we don't collect passports.
Is there any limitiations for US investors?
can I integrate my account from social networks or google on your platform or will I need to register?

Yes that will be possible in the future.

Activity: 322
Well now it looks pretty bad when the application is only on one operating system
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
sure, you can find their roadmap here https://iame.io/res/IAME-Road-Map-en.pdf
wow, so huge roadmap. But now everyone understand why developers wanna coolect this money. Very good
Pages:
Jump to: