Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] [IAM] IAME ⚡ HACK WORTHLESS IDENTITY ⚡ PROTOTYPE HERE ⚡ ALPHA RELEASE - page 25. (Read 4255 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
how long does your team work together?
i think that they work together since stort of developing this project. But you can check it on linkedin
can you say for how long, I just can not see the linkedin site?
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
im not agree with you because referral caomaign not always good. I mean participant of thic campaign will sold their token and dump token price
this is depends on amount of allocated tokens for referral campaign. Look at swicheo. In this project was small referral reward
Merit: 111
vite
you mean will be there any referral campaign? If it is then it will be very good for investors
im not agree with you because referral caomaign not always good. I mean participant of thic campaign will sold their token and dump token price
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
i think that they work together since stort of developing this project. But you can check it on linkedin
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
will there be additional discounts for those who have invested a lot or for very active members of the generosity campaign?
you mean will be there any referral campaign? If it is then it will be very good for investors
Merit: 111
vite
What languages are currently translated into your site? and do you have plans for future expansion of this list on your site?
right now available only 4 languages: russian, english, francais and chinese. I hope that they will add more languages in near future
Activity: 280
there's no other options in wallet except the profile and just a wallet?
They will add more features to the application over time. It is necessary to take into account that it is ready before holding ico
there's no other options in wallet except the profile and just a wallet?
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
Project looks interesting. I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project & how this project will turn out.
Activity: 448
Will the token be blocked or released immediately after the termination ico? and can team members sell their tokens?

Tokens are locked for the team members for 2 years. Information is available on our website.

What languages are currently translated into your site? and do you have plans for future expansion of this list on your site?

We plan on adding indonesian, japanese and korean.

I think youtube doesn't allow a Mauritius account. We will investigate this later and see if we can create a youtube account.
Other projects often upload video about their project to YouTube and they did not have any problems

We can't create a company account for Mauritius. We are going to investigate this and see if we can transition to youtube.
then we will wait for news about your move to YouTube, because for many it will be convenient
Activity: 98
Will the token be blocked or released immediately after the termination ico? and can team members sell their tokens?

Tokens are locked for the team members for 2 years. Information is available on our website.

We plan on adding indonesian, japanese and korean.

I think youtube doesn't allow a Mauritius account. We will investigate this later and see if we can create a youtube account.
Other projects often upload video about their project to YouTube and they did not have any problems

We can't create a company account for Mauritius. We are going to investigate this and see if we can transition to youtube.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Activity: 448
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
will there be additional discounts for those who have invested a lot or for very active members of the generosity campaign?
hi there. sorry, can somebody clarify do they have bounty campaign or airdrop? I would be glad to participate in, thanks

For Airdrop , the apps need to be downloaed (Google play or iOS) . Check iame.io/bounty
Why do not you publish the video on YouTube?

We have the video on vimeo here : https://vimeo.com/239155061
on YouTube there are more chances that your project will be noticed and I do not understand why you are not there publishing your videos in youtube
I agree, there will be more people on YouTube who will be able to see your project, and in general the audience there is more

Do you have a telegram channel for Russian-speaking users?

Not at the moment, we have about 950 on our telegram so far. If we do get a lot of requests, we might do.
Do your admins not answer Russian questions?

We can always use google translator.
hi there. sorry, can somebody clarify do they have bounty campaign or airdrop? I would be glad to participate in, thanks
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-iam-iame-hack-worthless-identity-prototype-here-alpha-released-3218491 Here a bounty, about airdrops like nothing said
Pages:
Jump to: