Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Alicoin Cash - Free Smart Investment System 🚀 - page 18. (Read 3552 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
For which reasons can the commission increase?
If they will have some problems with investments, for example?
I don't think they will come up with a reasonable explanation as to why they'd resolve to actions such as you described.
I could've said that they don't need an explanation but, well, you're right, they aren't so bad.
Moreover, if transaction requires no fees at its proceeding stage, company becomes even more appealing, from depositing side.
But they do have that fee, am I right?
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
I don't think they will come up with a reasonable explanation as to why they'd resolve to actions such as you described.
I could've said that they don't need an explanation but, well, you're right, they aren't so bad.
Moreover, if transaction requires no fees at its proceeding stage, company becomes even more appealing, from depositing side.
🚀 The Alicoin Cash ICO has declared itself in Turkey! 🚀

15 % Bonus still available!!!

Join Alicoin Cash ICO now!

https://coin-turk.com/alicoin-cash-icosu-devam-ediyor
Can't wait for Alicoin's ICO to be implemented in CIS/Europe as well! Though the bonuses are such a significant thing, it's still necessary to participate/compete with other cryptocurrency platforms.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
🚀 Join Alicoin Cash ICO now! 🚀

The token had shot up from zero to 600 000 in less than a few hours after ICO began!

Alicoin Cash Video Roadmap
where I can see how much coins did u sell at the moment? it's important for me how much bonus I'll be given for buying
It will be available on their website, or social networks, or they will provide this information here in the thread.
it's your thoughts, or it was written somewhere and I've missed it?
Only my logical and obvious thoughts.
The project, through intellectual contracts and the use of blockchain technologies, will provide the highest possible security of payment and an extremely low commission. This project looks promising.
Well said, let's hope that the commission won't get higher.
If they will have some problems with investments, for example?..
Activity: 126
Merit: 10

That's great news. Let's see this project spread around the globe!
Activity: 13
Hi.
I'm interested in online stores. Do you somehow differ from Amazon, Aliexpress etc.?
Or are you just the same but on crypto?
I guess you answered your question yourself. Do Amazon and Ali differ from each other? The answer is clear. The main aspect will, of course, be crypto, but other factors will differ as well.

That was the sense of the question.
How do this projects differ from other similar stores on fiat?
By the way, Amazon is planning to create its own token to. And I guess AliExpress will follow this tendency too. So, Devs, how do you plan to compete with the mentioned stores?

Hello Zuevv.nik,

Thanks for the question!

We believe that a unified platform such as ours will be more in demand. It will be more convenient for you to keep one token than to constantly monitor each individual platform and their tokens.

That's clear to me. A platform will be more convenient than a single store (you call it "individual platform").
I mean, what is the difference from similar non-crypto unified platform?
e.g. Amazon is planning to create its token to. How will your platform differ from it?
Activity: 28
Hi.
I'm interested in online stores. Do you somehow differ from Amazon, Aliexpress etc.?
I guess you answered your question yourself. Do Amazon and Ali differ from each other? The answer is clear. The main aspect will, of course, be crypto, but other factors will differ as well.

By the way, Amazon is planning to create its own token to. And I guess AliExpress will follow this tendency too. So, Devs, how do you plan to compete with the mentioned stores?

Hello Zuevv.nik,

Thanks for the question!

We believe that a unified platform such as ours will be more in demand. It will be more convenient for you to keep one token than to constantly monitor each individual platform and their tokens.

Activity: 13
Hi.

📣 Are you ready to join us? 📣

ICO has already started. Let us remind you about its details: ICO Alicoin Cash has started on March, 31 2018 and will last to May, 15 2018. There are only 7 000 000 ALC available for purchase.
We have additional  bonuses for our contributors (up to 17 % of the total purchase amount). ICO Accepted Coins: BTC, ETH, LTC.
Alicoin Cash is a unique free intellectual investment system with full decentralization of smart contracts based on blockchain technology.

Activity: 804
Merit: 251
But many dev teams start their ICO without a bounty. The bounty launches several weeks or months later just to make the project more popular. Remember that the bounty requires some investments from devs too.
Of course, bounty campaign requires periodical time investments on dev's part, but I've seen how much attention such campaign could bring. Human resources are much more valuable than time, don't forget that!
I agree, but devs should check everything before the start. Still, bounty is profitable for everyone if it is well organized.
It's not only the immediate profits what cryptoprojects hope for. Cryptoprojects need attention and fame in order to surpass other, obsolete ones, so there's that.

Cryptoprojects need strong technology in the first place and nothing else to surpass others consistently. That's my point of view. Hype is temporary, technology is more or less permanent.
📣 Pay attention! 📣

Regardless of whether you are someone that has only heard of cryptocurrencies on the news, or an expert blockchain enthusiast, you most likely are aware that cryptocurrencies are highly volatile assets. When one compares blockchain assets to traditionally analyzed ones, such as stocks, the level of volatility is enormously high, which lets you rip-off quick profits, or, alternatively, loose a big amount at once, but if you take some time, you’ll see that despite all peaks and fluctuations, currencies usually follow some trend over time. Please see below our value prediction.

April 2018 – 3 USD
May 2018 – 10 USD
June 2018 – 15-25 USD
Q3 2018 - the implementation of the incentive algorithm – 25-50 USD
Q4 2018 – 50-100 USD
Q4 2018 - a complete release of Alicoin platform – 100-200 USD
Q 1 2019 – 200-300 USD
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Does anyone have any predictions for Alicoin's future?
selling are going good, so I think that alicoin has a bright future, but they need to promote ICO more, even when 1 million of coins are gone
Activity: 98
I am interested in this project! Very like such coin. In which country is it planned to launch this project? I would like to participate in this ICO.

Welcome!

More than 1 000 000 tokens were sold only 21 hours after the start! This is an excellent result!

Welcome aboard! 🚀
Coins are available in all countries around the world?
I think we can find it out through the next few weeks, once ICO is started!
In fact, I really wait this moment!
I am interested in this project! Very like such coin. In which country is it planned to launch this project? I would like to participate in this ICO.

Welcome!

More than 1 000 000 tokens were sold only 21 hours after the start! This is an excellent result!

Welcome aboard! 🚀
I think we can find it out through the next few weeks, once ICO is started!
I carefully looked at the project, now I like everything. I wonder how the developers are going to enter the market with their coins, when all the other coins are on the verge of bankruptcy?
Every year there's a Q1 market decline and then every year there's a talk about the verge of bankruptcy. On the other hand, not that much projects are starting now, so we consider the current moment to be as good of a time as ever.
Activity: 98

Welcome!

Welcome aboard! 🚀
Pages:
Jump to: