Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Alicoin Cash - Free Smart Investment System 🚀 - page 14. (Read 3552 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
When you learn about channels with Alicoin advertising, share it with us. I want to see for myself.
I want to start as a blogger just to test my capabilities.
Are you sure about blogging? It's so difficult as there can be pitfalls with lots of different factors. By the way, to advertise AliCoin Cash you must attract min 1000 followers to subscribe your channel.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Have you already seen that the information about the project creators was added? The team looks very impressive
Activity: 56
You wrote about bloggers partnership. Did someone participate?
I’m not sure wether it’s quite significant question to be answered...
why not? maybe I'll find out some interesting channels with Alicoin advertisment in their videos, and they'll prove that bloggers partnership is realy working
I don't think bloggers are very active in this topic. All they need to do is to create fun ad and wait for the bonus! And it's easy to check whether someone participated. Just search AliCoin or smth like that at YouTube
Activity: 24
It is a bit unclear how will the smart investment program work?
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
When you learn about channels with Alicoin advertising, share it with us. I want to see for myself.
It is not an easy task, as you would have to create a lot of content, and basically always remain positive, which is quite a challenge.
I think it's worth a try anyway. It's interesting. Well, something will not go right away, so later it can work out. I just want to try.
Activity: 28
Haha man, if there is no team there will also be no investment from my side. It is as simple as that. Why don't you all send me your money? You don't need to know me, do you?
we're all waiting for this presentation, and of course clever people won't invest if they don't know who is the team

They often have crazy excuses like they are afraid of being put into jail, but not because they want to scam people, but rather because they want to change the world and authorities will hunt them down... of course Cheesy
If someone has not yet seen it, there's a team section on our website, once again, we are not an anonymous or incognito team, all information on us is available.
https://alicoin.cash/en
It is not an easy task, as you would have to create a lot of content, and basically always remain positive, which is quite a challenge.
why not? maybe I'll find out some interesting channels with Alicoin advertisment in their videos, and they'll prove that bloggers partnership is realy working
That may be a good idea, but it certainly isn't the absolutely most urgent thing to do right now.
Activity: 70
It's not a time for this yet. The best is yet to come.
Activity: 28
On your product roadmap, are all of these Q2-Q3 releases user public-releases of functionality?
Those are the guaranteed dates for betas, no team can do functional releases in such a brief amount of time, we'll do our best to make it public releases but can't guarantee that as of now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
That's kinda cool. But you should be careful with your investments, you should do research before investing your money in anything.
That can be said for anything, as there is no human being that is going to just invest completely randomly.
Activity: 126
Investment is when you are waiting for your own profit. And from donation you are not expecting any money back
As I understand
Sometimes you can invest into something in order for it to grow and bring you something useful, without expecting money in return.
That's kinda cool. But you should be careful with your investments, you should do research before investing your money in anything.
Investment is when you are waiting for your own profit. And from donation you are not expecting any money back
As I understand
Sometimes you can invest into something in order for it to grow and bring you something useful, without expecting money in return.
Activity: 154
As I understood you have to decide for yourself how much you think it's worth to invest .
of course it's my decission, but we was talking not about investments. better call it "donation" into a project, and I think that it isn't good for crypto
Could you tell what is the difference between "investment" and "donation", in your opinion, please?
As I understand
Merit: 11
As I understood you have to decide for yourself how much you think it's worth to invest .
of course it's my decission, but we was talking not about investments. better call it "donation" into a project, and I think that it isn't good for crypto
Could you tell what is the difference between "investment" and "donation", in your opinion, please?
I wanted to participate as a blogger, but the project needs a blogger with a good reputation, and so far I'm only a beginning blogger - and there's no such reputation. So this time I will not be able to participate.

Do you have a youtube blog?
Why? Personally I would like to ask a link in this case and watch some review.
I wanted to participate as a blogger, but the project needs a blogger with a good reputation, and so far I'm only a beginning blogger - and there's no such reputation. So this time I will not be able to participate.
Pages:
Jump to: