Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Alicoin Cash - Free Smart Investment System 🚀 - page 17. (Read 3552 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
📣Ever thought of passive income opportunities?📣
We've got something for you: make a profit with a yield of 10% per month by using Alicoin Cash Staking. It's simple: all you need to do is to create a wallet, deposit coins on it and wait! You receive your interest only for storing. 
There is no minimal storage period. You are able to withdraw coins to your crypt wallet at any time. The more coins you have in your wallet and the longer you hold them, the bigger profit you get.
Alicoin Cash Staking is your secure passive income.
Join now for a better future!
Back in white papers, I read about safe passive income at 10% per month, using Alicoin Cash Staking.
I postponed this knowledge in memory and will definitely take advantage of this opportunity.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100

We've got something for you: make a profit with a yield of 10% per month by using Alicoin Cash Staking. It's simple: all you need to do is to create a wallet, deposit coins on it and wait! You receive your interest only for storing. 

There is no minimal storage period. You are able to withdraw coins to your crypt wallet at any time. The more coins you have in your wallet and the longer you hold them, the bigger profit you get.

project is getting more and more profitable with your every post, I don't understand how you'll earn money if only what u do is giving it to us
Hello everyone!
Have you heard guys that popular asian airline confirmed plans to foray into the crypto sector with the launch of a proprietary cryptocurrency?
Share your opinions!
I've heard about it. I also know that this crypto will be called BigCoin. Great news for crypto-world!
AirAsia joins the likes of Singapore Airlines this year in tapping blockchain technology for frequent flyer programs. Singapore’s national airline notably announced plans to deploy its own private blockchain following a successful proof-of-concept with technology partners Microsoft and KPMG earlier in February ahead of the launch of what it calls the ‘world’s first blockchain-based airline loyalty digital wallet’.
Such news is now awaited in the cryptomir, because analysts called the first quarter of 2018 "bloody" in the history of the cryptographic industry. The general cryptographic market has lost 59% of market capitalization since the beginning of January. Bitcoin lost just over 50% in price. So this news about AirAsia is gratifying.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This is a worthwhile project. Trust management is also perfectly implemented on the Membrana platform.
Want to know more? https://membrana.io/
Idea is interesting, but why are you trying to advertise another project in this topic?
Activity: 28
This is a worthwhile project. Trust management is also perfectly implemented on the Membrana platform.
Want to know more? https://membrana.io/

Passive income is always a cool idea! It's so easy to make a profit with your offer.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1

Wow, thanks for great news, definitely gonna use it!
Activity: 28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
📣 Pay attention! 📣

Regardless of whether you are someone that has only heard of cryptocurrencies on the news, or an expert blockchain enthusiast, you most likely are aware that cryptocurrencies are highly volatile assets. When one compares blockchain assets to traditionally analyzed ones, such as stocks, the level of volatility is enormously high, which lets you rip-off quick profits, or, alternatively, loose a big amount at once, but if you take some time, you’ll see that despite all peaks and fluctuations, currencies usually follow some trend over time. Please see below our value prediction.

April 2018 – 3 USD
May 2018 – 10 USD
June 2018 – 15-25 USD
Q3 2018 - the implementation of the incentive algorithm – 25-50 USD
Q4 2018 – 50-100 USD
Q4 2018 - a complete release of Alicoin platform – 100-200 USD
Q 1 2019 – 200-300 USD
wow, predictions are good, hope that everything will be ok and prices will be even bigger
Does this project have any relation for Aliexpress? Or why you named so - Alimarket? You may be will have a problem with them if no...
Yes it does. The work is realised with the stores AliExpress, eBay, Amazon
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Does this project have any relation for Aliexpress? Or why you named so - Alimarket? You may be will have a problem with them if no...
Hello everyone!
Have you heard guys that popular asian airline confirmed plans to foray into the crypto sector with the launch of a proprietary cryptocurrency?
Share your opinions!
I've heard about it. I also know that this crypto will be called BigCoin. Great news for crypto-world!
AirAsia joins the likes of Singapore Airlines this year in tapping blockchain technology for frequent flyer programs. Singapore’s national airline notably announced plans to deploy its own private blockchain following a successful proof-of-concept with technology partners Microsoft and KPMG earlier in February ahead of the launch of what it calls the ‘world’s first blockchain-based airline loyalty digital wallet’.
Hello everyone!
Share your opinions!
Hello everyone!
Share your opinions!
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
Alright, I can't argue with this. Their fees are one of the reasons we are here!
All the same, their promotion of 15% bonuses is like a happiness straight from the investing!
Sounds reasonable. I hope they can stay on this mark to ensure the success of their campaign.
It's apparently that amount of bonuses with each ICO's stage will decrease, yet it's profitable to join offering ASAP.
Activity: 126
Alright, I can't argue with this. Their fees are one of the reasons we are here!
All the same, their promotion of 15% bonuses is like a happiness straight from the investing!
Sounds reasonable. I hope they can stay on this mark to ensure the success of their campaign.
🚀 The Alicoin Cash ICO has declared itself in Turkey! 🚀
15 % Bonus still available!!!
Join Alicoin Cash ICO now!

https://coin-turk.com/alicoin-cash-icosu-devam-ediyor

The fact that ICO Alicoin Cash started and in Turkey is good!
Still it would be wonderful to show oneself in Europe, in Asia, in the former Soviet countries.
Moreover, if transaction requires no fees at its proceeding stage, company becomes even more appealing, from depositing side.
But they do have that fee, am I right?
Comparing to all the other payment processors their fee looks like a trifle!
Moreover, if transaction requires no fees at its proceeding stage, company becomes even more appealing, from depositing side.
Pages:
Jump to: