Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Alicoin Cash - Free Smart Investment System 🚀 - page 15. (Read 3552 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I see this as very good. And I will wait for more information on this project Cheesy
Nice to hear that, follow our social then!

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Alicoin.Cash/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/alicoincash
GitHub: https://github.com/tonnyanderson/AlicoinCash
Telegram: https://t.me/alicoincash
Activity: 70
It's a potentially worthwhile pursuit! Bloggers are much more reputable among people than, say, journalists, because their unbiased opinion can sometimes be harmful to the business that would otherwise acquire them.
True journalist never expresses his or her opinion, maybe you mean people like experts.
There's no such thing as "true journalist". It all boils down to whether you trust someone or not.
There are certain journalistic principles, they must do their job and don't go beyond it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
AlicoinCash - Smart Investment Coin
1,412,550 ALC tokens already sold
🚀 Join now! Invest in Your Future! 🚀
tiendientu.org about us!
For now, ALC tokens are purchased with a discount and buy them much more profitable.
We invest in our new opportunities.
Activity: 126
It's a potentially worthwhile pursuit! Bloggers are much more reputable among people than, say, journalists, because their unbiased opinion can sometimes be harmful to the business that would otherwise acquire them.
True journalist never expresses his or her opinion, maybe you mean people like experts.
There's no such thing as "true journalist". It all boils down to whether you trust someone or not.
Activity: 28
AlicoinCash - Smart Investment Coin

1,412,550 ALC tokens already sold

🚀 Join now! Invest in Your Future! 🚀

tiendientu.org about us!
You wrote about bloggers partnership. Did someone participate?
I’m not sure wether it’s quite significant question to be answered...
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
It's probably a minor disturbance anyway, I suggest you focus on ICO while bonuses are up.
Well, I can focus on ICO if it's good enough as a project. Bonuses play a secondary role for me. But it's only my humble opinion, of course.
That's a very smart move. Bonuses are irrelevant if the project you're staking your money on is just unfeasible.
Or if it's a scam, right? Have you ever been scammed so far?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 406
As I understood you have to decide for yourself how much you think it's worth to invest .
of course it's my decission, but we was talking not about investments. better call it "donation" into a project, and I think that it isn't good for crypto
why you called it "donation"?
because it was disscusion about situation when "real creators ask for money". how will you call it?
It's probably a minor disturbance anyway, I suggest you focus on ICO while bonuses are up.
Well, I can focus on ICO if it's good enough as a project. Bonuses play a secondary role for me. But it's only my humble opinion, of course.
That's a very smart move. Bonuses are irrelevant if the project you're staking your money on is just unfeasible.
Activity: 82
I see this as very good. And I will wait for more information on this project Cheesy
Activity: 252
As I understood you have to decide for yourself how much you think it's worth to invest .
of course it's my decission, but we was talking not about investments. better call it "donation" into a project, and I think that it isn't good for crypto

why you called it "donation"?
I don't think they will come up with a reasonable explanation as to why they'd resolve to actions such as you described.
I could've said that they don't need an explanation but, well, you're right, they aren't so bad.
Activity: 406
Activity: 168
I see this project at the first time and it looks very promising,guys! Gonna follow you and read the latest news. Keep it up!
Well, it's a pleasure for us to see a new personnel here! Especially when it comes to cryptocurrency!
New points of view and fresh ideas are the thing that truly keeps projects alive.
Thank you for the words of support. It's always great when there are like-minded people.
Especially in the period of the formation of the project.
I see this project at the first time and it looks very promising,guys! Gonna follow you and read the latest news. Keep it up!
Well, it's a pleasure for us to see a new personnel here! Especially when it comes to cryptocurrency!
New points of view and fresh ideas are the thing that truly keeps projects alive.
Every point of view should be taken into account in order to have a grasp of what the community wants.
Activity: 112
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
Pages:
Jump to: