Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Alicoin Cash - Free Smart Investment System 🚀 - page 11. (Read 3552 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
That's definitely going to help, but don't forget the main thing we're here for: the ICO!
The other day this guy told me to go invest in myself, and you know something? I saved money for this ICO instead!
That was a good idea, how did you come up with it?
Activity: 112
That's definitely going to help, but don't forget the main thing we're here for: the ICO!
The other day this guy told me to go invest in myself, and you know something? I saved money for this ICO instead!
Oh, I definitely don't want them to rush it. We were just discussing a few things that are relevant to bounties.
You can't expect a good development team to put bounty before the quality of their product.
Oh, I definitely don't want them to rush it. We were just discussing a few things that are relevant to bounties.
You can't expect a good development team to put bounty before the quality of their product.
We were discussing that a few posts back, that would be great if they took some time to start a bounty campaign.
Maybe there are things that need to be done beforehand, or they are making the necessary preparations.
We were discussing that a few posts back, that would be great if they took some time to start a bounty campaign.
Maybe there are things that need to be done beforehand, or they are making the necessary preparations.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
It's a potentially worthwhile pursuit! Bloggers are much more reputable among people than, say, journalists, because their unbiased opinion can sometimes be harmful to the business that would otherwise acquire them.
If you take a closer look at bloggers they also get paid quite frequently. If they have a lot of followers projects just reach out to them to promote their coin.
Of course they are . But for me it's clear that noone will subscribe your channel if you only post videos about coins .

That is probably correct, but even if they promote a coin every now and then it damages a tiny little bit the perfect neutrality they might have had towards projects before. On the other you can't really ever know as they could also promote coins which they invest themselves in.
Do they have special topic here related to the Bounty campaign?
I afraid they haven’t created it yet, still, I may be wrong and in a few days it will be revealed!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
What about bounty campaign? Do you plan it?
Yes, we'll do it.
Could you tell us about approximate date of launching?
We are waiting for the official start of the bounty campaign of the Alicoin Cash project.
I would even say that we are looking forward to it.
Well, you can't look backward to smth so might as well look forward. Wasnt aware that's such a "powerful" expression. Going to disappoint you, I'm not yet aware of the exact dates but will try to clarify this.
Activity: 168
Yes, we'll do it.
We are waiting for the official start of the bounty campaign of the Alicoin Cash project.
I would even say that we are looking forward to it.
Activity: 56
Have you ever thought of what to do with your free money?

While cocaine and hookers is always a solid option, jokes aside, a lot of people think of some way to get passive income. While there are a lot of options, all of which involve either high risks, inability to return you initial capital, low profitability, long payback period or, in many cases, all of the aforementioned, the most “traditional” or rather common way is deposit, and even in it, you aren’t getting any significant profits, the ones you get are barely enough to cover the inflation rate, not mentioning getting any profits and you can’t withdraw your funds (or get significantly smaller percents for this option).

We offer you the significant advantage over this system, you can earn as much as 54 percent monthly with the payback times being much lower moving towards bigger investment amounts.

Users that invest in Alicoin Cash tokens will get additional benefits! Grab tokens why they are cheap!

Join the tokensale here: https://alicoin.cash/en
Thank you for such useful information. I really want to believe payback can help investors enourmously. Gonna check tokensale offer right now!
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Yes, we'll do it.
Yes, we'll do it.
Have you ever thought of what to do with your free money?

While cocaine and hookers is always a solid option, jokes aside, a lot of people think of some way to get passive income. While there are a lot of options, all of which involve either high risks, inability to return you initial capital, low profitability, long payback period or, in many cases, all of the aforementioned, the most “traditional” or rather common way is deposit, and even in it, you aren’t getting any significant profits, the ones you get are barely enough to cover the inflation rate, not mentioning getting any profits and you can’t withdraw your funds (or get significantly smaller percents for this option).

We offer you the significant advantage over this system, you can earn as much as 54 percent monthly with the payback times being much lower moving towards bigger investment amounts.

Users that invest in Alicoin Cash tokens will get additional benefits! Grab tokens why they are cheap!

Join the tokensale here: https://alicoin.cash/en
Activity: 56
Do you know what is the minimum amount of  followers to start a partnership?
About the minimum number of followers to Youtube to start a partnership, with the Alicoin Cash project, until I found out.
Well, not less than a few hundred probably. Though everywhere there are differences.
For example, on Facebook, the requirements for subscribers to Bounty campaigns, so that there are at least 500 followers.
Minimum is 1000 subscribers, a pretty strong channel.

The Alicoin Cash project will have its own Bounty campaign.
The representative of the project has already spoken about this.
But the official start of the bounty campaign was not yet.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
monika27:
Do you have a youtube blog?

There is no blog on YouTube yet, but I want to create and try myself in a new business.
I'm curious about it. I love new beginnings.
Do you know what is the minimum amount of  followers to start a partnership?
About the minimum number of followers to Youtube to start a partnership, with the Alicoin Cash project, until I found out.
Well, not less than a few hundred probably. Though everywhere there are differences.
For example, on Facebook, the requirements for subscribers to Bounty campaigns, so that there are at least 500 followers.
I afraid they haven’t created it yet, still, I may be wrong and in a few days it will be revealed!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
monika27:

There is no blog on YouTube yet, but I want to create and try myself in a new business.
monika27:

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
monika27:

Pages:
Jump to: