Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Alicoin Cash - Free Smart Investment System 🚀 - page 12. (Read 3552 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
monika27:
Do you have a youtube blog?

There is no blog on YouTube yet, but I want to create and try myself in a new business.
I'm curious about it. I love new beginnings.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Of course they are . But for me it's clear that noone will subscribe your channel if you only post videos about coins .
There has to be something special in what you create, not just narration of raw facts.
of course you need to find out some interesting information, maybe some unique facts that no one has told yet, but it's realy to create a good channel about coins if you'll also touch some stock exchanges and everything what is connected to crypto
Firstly, I didn't mention narration of raw facts is Ok.
Secondly, I'm hesitanting 'bout good channel advertising coins. I agree with you that your content should be interesting and inspiring.  Bloggers have not another option.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Of course they are . But for me it's clear that noone will subscribe your channel if you only post videos about coins .
There has to be something special in what you create, not just narration of raw facts.
of course you need to find out some interesting information, maybe some unique facts that no one has told yet, but it's realy to create a good channel about coins if you'll also touch some stock exchanges and everything what is connected to crypto
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
Notorious fact, each time brand new company tries to create something special, usually ~70% of consequences becomes unprofitable.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 56
It's a potentially worthwhile pursuit! Bloggers are much more reputable among people than, say, journalists, because their unbiased opinion can sometimes be harmful to the business that would otherwise acquire them.
If you take a closer look at bloggers they also get paid quite frequently. If they have a lot of followers projects just reach out to them to promote their coin.
Activity: 406
I get it. I mean, that It can be like donation, but it also can be investments.  The difference is how creators ask about it. if it's small amounts, unlimited, then yes, it's more like donat. but if the amounts are large and stable, then it's more like investments.
I think it will be investments in that situation when creators give you something in return, not if you'll invest large amount of money
Activity: 98
You wrote about bloggers partnership. Did someone participate?
I’m not sure wether it’s quite significant question to be answered...
It's a potentially worthwhile pursuit! Bloggers are much more reputable among people than, say, journalists, because their unbiased opinion can sometimes be harmful to the business that would otherwise acquire them.

If you take a closer look at bloggers they also get paid quite frequently. If they have a lot of followers projects just reach out to them to promote their coin.
I think bloggers get paid in all cases and all cryptocoins which they advertise were paid by someone.
Activity: 154
What about bounty campaign? Do you plan it?
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
You wrote about bloggers partnership. Did someone participate?
I’m not sure wether it’s quite significant question to be answered...

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile assets in their nature and while the price can go down as well as up, and it may appear wild or unreasoned at a first glance, if you take a closer look, you’ll find that the whole cryptocurrency market is usually following one trend of either growth or decline with exceptions being few and far between. This usually happens due to the funds being put into or withdrawn from the market in accordance with a recent news and regulations.

If we go back in time a bit, we’ll see that each year cryptocurrency market experiences the decline in the beginning of the year and the growth following it with a results of the later far surpassing those of the previous year and thus, given that ALC token will be listed in exchanges at the approximate end of the decline, we could expect serious and quick price growth.

Join the Alicoin Cash ICO now!
Great opinion. To my mind it is the best time to join ICO.
Activity: 28
Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile assets in their nature and while the price can go down as well as up, and it may appear wild or unreasoned at a first glance, if you take a closer look, you’ll find that the whole cryptocurrency market is usually following one trend of either growth or decline with exceptions being few and far between. This usually happens due to the funds being put into or withdrawn from the market in accordance with a recent news and regulations.

If we go back in time a bit, we’ll see that each year cryptocurrency market experiences the decline in the beginning of the year and the growth following it with a results of the later far surpassing those of the previous year and thus, given that ALC token will be listed in exchanges at the approximate end of the decline, we could expect serious and quick price growth.

Join the Alicoin Cash ICO now!
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
Why wouldn't real creators ask for money? If they produce high quality content and have a lot of followers they should also be rewarded if they do something about a project that reaches out to them.
because they earn money from this project, or you think that they're didn't have some profit from this?

Not so important to me. If someone creates real value on an ongoing basis a reward is deserved in my opinion. Quite simple actually.
I think it can be Nick Szabo or Ruben Alexander because of their popularity and credibility in crypto-sphere
Maybe you know which cryptocurrencies they've been collaborating with before?
If I am not wrong, the first one is connected with BTC
The work of these bloggers with good cryptocurrencies in the past can also bring its part to success for Alicoin.
Nonetheless, there is pretty hard work for this project in the nearest future to achieve its satisfying result!
I think it can be Nick Szabo or Ruben Alexander because of their popularity and credibility in crypto-sphere
The work of these bloggers with good cryptocurrencies in the past can also bring its part to success for Alicoin.
Activity: 252

If someone has not yet seen it, there's a team section on our website, once again, we are not an anonymous or incognito team, all information on us is available.
https://alicoin.cash/en

It is very surprising that the team is international. Most often these are people from one country or a region at least. But it causes more confidence than suspicion, since such a team is precisely aimed at the result.
It is very cool that we can see and read about team members in open access. This gives the project more reliability.

I would be interested to see their LinkedIn. It would show all the way.

If someone has not yet seen it, there's a team section on our website, once again, we are not an anonymous or incognito team, all information on us is available.

It is very surprising that the team is international. Most often these are people from one country or a region at least. But it causes more confidence than suspicion, since such a team is precisely aimed at the result.
It is very cool that we can see and read about team members in open access. This gives the project more reliability.
It does also shows a responsibility of the project as one of the main paths of it. By the way, I have my previous question ignored, is there any opportunity to avoid fees/charges in "proceed of the transaction" stage?
Activity: 70
Merit: 1

Activity: 252

What do you think which bloggers should Alicoin co-operate with?
I think that it's not neccessary to co-operate with bloggers from crypto-sphere, cause their popularity is quite low comparing with the others

The important thing is not what their audience is, but how many leads they will bring. And I think it's not serious so, but it gives its results.
Pages:
Jump to: