Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Ambit (AMBT) Become part of the Mining Family - page 4. (Read 27018 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
The team is silent no update is coming from them about the unlock of this token and when they will distribute the 1st dividends. That is not a professional approach to keep all investors waiting for until market get recovered.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Team is waiting for the price of ethereum to rise to $ 500. This is almost 5 times the current price. It is not known how much time will be needed for this
no one knows when the market will improve and ethereum prices increase to $ 500 USD, there is a lot of good news for the end of this year and the beginning of 2019, but the price of bitcoin and Altcoin still tends to decline. I hope the Ambit team is still optimistic and does not lose their passion
The point is that Ambit's team must remain optimistic because I'm sure that in early 2019 there will probably be a lot of good news and that I think will be a turning point for improving market conditions and the price will rise
I think everyone really hopes for the year 2019 so that market conditions can improve and the price can also go up but after all the cryptocurrency is difficult to predict so it's better to keep up with the developments
yes right, we are indeed difficult to predict the price of cryptocurrency, even I myself do not think that Ethereum will fall this deep, less than $ 100 USD. I also think the ambit team needs to correct their decision about waiting for an increase in the price of ETH to $ 500 USD to unlock the ambit token. because we don't know when that happened, it might be possible until the end of next year
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
Team is waiting for the price of ethereum to rise to $ 500. This is almost 5 times the current price. It is not known how much time will be needed for this
no one knows when the market will improve and ethereum prices increase to $ 500 USD, there is a lot of good news for the end of this year and the beginning of 2019, but the price of bitcoin and Altcoin still tends to decline. I hope the Ambit team is still optimistic and does not lose their passion
The point is that Ambit's team must remain optimistic because I'm sure that in early 2019 there will probably be a lot of good news and that I think will be a turning point for improving market conditions and the price will rise
I think everyone really hopes for the year 2019 so that market conditions can improve and the price can also go up but after all the cryptocurrency is difficult to predict so it's better to keep up with the developments
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
That means people will not have access to their locked tokens for another few good months. Ethereum is not going to that level sooner even if bull starts it will need lot of time to recover and then rebound if that happens. Competitors of Ethereum are more advance in development so Ambit team will need to review its policies and targets and expectations what they have about Ethereum.
Activity: 378
Activity: 490
how are you doing with this project, are there any developments and have the tokens increased? want to know about the ambit token information.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
You can not wait for market to be bullish for unlock the tokens. Since Ambit team has declared market's conditions unfavorable it has been down. Without any critics it is straight questions what if market continues like this for next 12 months as anything is possible. What will they do you have to face the market to prove your abilities. In bullish market anyone can make business but launch in hard times has its own taste.

You're right but they don't care :-) Ambit team -> unlock the tokens!
now it's been over a month than the last delay, and there is no good news from the ambit team, whether mining has started or not yet, no one knows. I just hope the team can to face the market situation rather than keep quiet and look like a scam
There's nothing they can do now. Because of the fall in the price of ethereum, they now have little money and can't buy the equipment in the quantities they planned
Of course that is unpleasant news, of course, with the fall in ethereum prices making them not have enough money to buy the equipment they have planned but I'm sure ethereum prices will recover soon
the point is we have to wait until the market price starts to improve again after the ambit token opens? if it is like that we must be more patient of course because we will not know when all that will happen.
Activity: 448
You can not wait for market to be bullish for unlock the tokens. Since Ambit team has declared market's conditions unfavorable it has been down. Without any critics it is straight questions what if market continues like this for next 12 months as anything is possible. What will they do you have to face the market to prove your abilities. In bullish market anyone can make business but launch in hard times has its own taste.

now it's been over a month than the last delay, and there is no good news from the ambit team, whether mining has started or not yet, no one knows. I just hope the team can to face the market situation rather than keep quiet and look like a scam
There's nothing they can do now. Because of the fall in the price of ethereum, they now have little money and can't buy the equipment in the quantities they planned
Of course that is unpleasant news, of course, with the fall in ethereum prices making them not have enough money to buy the equipment they have planned but I'm sure ethereum prices will recover soon
the point is we have to wait until the market price starts to improve again after the ambit token opens? if it is like that we must be more patient of course because we will not know when all that will happen.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club

Merit: 101
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

I feel the team is waiting for the bull run it doesn't matter how long it could take when BTC will touch again $10k than maybe they decide to share any news with us. Now it looking this project under serious as like devs are moving forward this.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

Anything can happen only in the field of cryptocurrency and mining, up to the fact that they will find some critical bug or vulnerability in the naked cryptocurrency or simply the price will not increase - the risk is justified or not it will be possible to find out only later. But with the mining there is a big positive moment and even in case of a complete failure, the same video cards will remain, which can then be sold and reclaimed more than half of the money spent.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Seeing that megawatt mining farm declaring bankruptcy my fear is becoming reality that mining as business is big risk. Recently how many small and medium mining farms have been shut downed. Ambit was showing good plan even in case of bearish market good profit was shown in projected prices and ROI. What they said and did are quite contrary to each others.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Ambit team's analysts don't see market condition's good enough to proceed further. Now after fresh move in Bitcoin and market last night, it seems that a long bear is waiting for us continuously. That means AMBT will be get unlocked until halving of Bitcoin apparently that will move the entire market. Don't worry your tokens are save in locker else you were selling them at cheap price being panicked. They are your well wisher and taking care of your tokens much more than you.
Activity: 420
Merit: 69
I don’t hope that any movement forward will begin here. Now the “project” stands still and gives people empty promises.
What about exchanges? Will they even be? What would people be able to sell AMBT tokens and forget like a bad dream.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Nobody knows about the future of this project the team have not made any decision when they will push this towards exchanges and start making payout dividends. They are waiting to see ETH price surge to x2 from current level which is looking hard at this stage.
Pages:
Jump to: