Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO Aug 30] BTCA - BITAIR Travel Payment Solution - PRESALE RAISED ~ $ 2mln - page 16. (Read 22020 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
looks very good and promising, I like everything
I'm not the only one impressed with their work
of course in the thread has a lot of interested people there
I very much hope that further all will be also
you mean something that will continue to join people?
Yes of course it is ahah
of course eventually there will be more
I just see that the project is promising and interesting people
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Yes of course it is ahah
of course eventually there will be more
Yes of course it is ahah
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Travel and tourism related services have developed rapidly in recent years. BTCA is a block chain that cuts into this field, and the space for development is huge. I hope the project side will bring a surprise in 2018. Grin
Activity: 644
Tell me please, what is the benefit of the project? How can it help consumers? What problems and difficulties does he solve?
Did you even go to the company's website? Read the description? In my opinion all is very clearly written, all points are opened! In general, this is a project that will solve the problem of payment difficulties for the travel and tourism industry!
And How?
The transfer fee increases, and the transaction time is longer than before. A new payment system would allow firms, individuals, governments and other economic agents to transfer money daily without such inconvenience, so Bitair is building another payment system!
Well, and which items are going to upgrade?
Virtually everything, it's safe, has lower tariffs than traditional methods of payment, faster access without the restriction of the amount used to purchase any tourist and tourist services
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Do someone know, can I still buy tokens, the sale is still on?
To be honest, I did not quite understand this point, it seems that the sale of tokens stopped on November 16, 2017!
It turns out now the token can be purchased only on the exchange? Surely, the prices have already skyrocketed, because the project is very promising!
Unfortunately, I can not tell you anything about this, most likely you need to write to the support team to clarify the situation!
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Tell me please, what is the benefit of the project? How can it help consumers? What problems and difficulties does he solve?
Did you even go to the company's website? Read the description? In my opinion all is very clearly written, all points are opened! In general, this is a project that will solve the problem of payment difficulties for the travel and tourism industry!
And How?
The transfer fee increases, and the transaction time is longer than before. A new payment system would allow firms, individuals, governments and other economic agents to transfer money daily without such inconvenience, so Bitair is building another payment system!
Well, and which items are going to upgrade?
The idea of the project is really very relevant, I hope the project will end successfully!
Why did you like the project so much? There are many competitors on the market, than they stand out among them?
Yes, almost everyone, now tourism is developing at a breakneck speed, and to organize such a project for its development and support is just a great idea! In addition, other projects always have some negative side! About BTCA, I can not say anything negative, so I think that the project is waiting for a great future!
I fully agree with you, especially with such a strong team, they will be able to fulfill all tasks! I will say more, they can easily become # 1 on the market!
Perhaps you are right, then it remains to wait and see how they will prove themselves in the work! Good luck!
Activity: 476
To be honest, I did not quite understand this point, it seems that the sale of tokens stopped on November 16, 2017!
It turns out now the token can be purchased only on the exchange? Surely, the prices have already skyrocketed, because the project is very promising!
Activity: 644
And How?
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
The idea of the project is really very relevant, I hope the project will end successfully!
Why did you like the project so much? There are many competitors on the market, than they stand out among them?
Yes, almost everyone, now tourism is developing at a breakneck speed, and to organize such a project for its development and support is just a great idea! In addition, other projects always have some negative side! About BTCA, I can not say anything negative, so I think that the project is waiting for a great future!
I fully agree with you, especially with such a strong team, they will be able to fulfill all tasks! I will say more, they can easily become # 1 on the market!
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
And How?
Activity: 196
Hi the idea is good, but are you sure that someone will use it? why should someone choose BTCA? This is just a wonderful project with a huge potential, I'm sure that the team will cope with the task! Tell me, will there be a mobile application, in particular a phone? Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: