Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO Aug 30] BTCA - BITAIR Travel Payment Solution - PRESALE RAISED ~ $ 2mln - page 17. (Read 22020 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Do someone know, can I still buy tokens, the sale is still on?
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Tell me please, what is the benefit of the project? How can it help consumers? What problems and difficulties does he solve?
Did you even go to the company's website? Read the description? In my opinion all is very clearly written, all points are opened! In general, this is a project that will solve the problem of payment difficulties for the travel and tourism industry!
Activity: 308
The idea of the project is really very relevant, I hope the project will end successfully!
Why did you like the project so much? There are many competitors on the market, than they stand out among them?
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Tell me please, what is the benefit of the project? How can it help consumers? What problems and difficulties does he solve?
Activity: 490
The idea of the project is really very relevant, I hope the project will end successfully!
Activity: 77
Merit: 105
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Bitair are negotiating with other exchanges. Give them a little more time to see an update from them  Wink
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Crypto Monitoring Bot is life =)
LOL

No news since 11 October and some of you still thinks this project has value ?
Guys, this project is dead and will remain dead.

The dev team walked away with all the money, BTCA is not going anywhere anytime soon.

Cheers!
But which currency will this payment service support?
Well, I think there will not be any restrictions.
The service aims to provide a comfortable, fast and safe means for payments in the tourism industry, I think this is a very good product!
It turns out that the fiat currency will be supported by this system on a par with crypto-currencies?

I'm sure it is, yes.
After all, in the end, all transactions inside the application will occur in the form of tokens
Activity: 406
BITAIR Travel Payment Solution understood the payment of services, here there is communication related to travel and tourism, such as booking an air ticket, booking and access to other related services.This is a very good project for those who want to travel while saving time and money.
Activity: 742
The service aims to provide a comfortable, fast and safe means for payments in the tourism industry, I think this is a very good product!
It turns out that the fiat currency will be supported by this system on a par with crypto-currencies?
Activity: 742
Activity: 238
I understand this will only affect air travel? Yes?
What do you mean?
This platform will only work with airlines or the operation of this service will be much broader than simply paying for flights?
Well, this is a single payment system for tourists. I think that the application of this service will be much broader than just air travel. After all, you can travel not only on airplanes, there are many other ways. This service is a convenient tool to pay for all these services.
Then this is a very interesting service!
When do developers plan to launch it?
I'm not sure exactly, but in my opinion in early 2018
Merit: 251
What do you mean?
This platform will only work with airlines or the operation of this service will be much broader than simply paying for flights?
Well, this is a single payment system for tourists. I think that the application of this service will be much broader than just air travel. After all, you can travel not only on airplanes, there are many other ways. This service is a convenient tool to pay for all these services.
Then this is a very interesting service!
When do developers plan to launch it?
What do you mean?
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
So it turns out, the founders will cooperate with airlines to provide their services, right?
As far as I understand, yes, it is for this strategy that they are going to work.
This is a rather laborious process, it seems to me.
It is necessary to agree with a lot of airlines, come to a common solution, etc.
How can they do it all?
This is all done much easier.
Airlines are included in a single union of IATA
And so all arrangements will be concluded through this union, this greatly simplifies the whole process!   Smiley
What do you mean?
What do you mean?
Pages:
Jump to: