Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO Aug 30] BTCA - BITAIR Travel Payment Solution - PRESALE RAISED ~ $ 2mln - page 13. (Read 22020 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Just stumbled upon this project. It seems to be definitely an interesting approach to disrupt the travel industry.

How did the ICO of Bitair go? Hopefully it was a success. If so, Im thinking of buying some tokens too.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
such a long period of work most likely because the theme of ICO is very extensive and a lot of work
do you really think so?
how does the project theme of the volume?
the topic is really complex and requires a large amount of work in addition quite unique
what about uniqueness, you are absolutely right I think that is the only ICO in the area of project which works with time travel on this level
I have not seen such glad to know where it can be profitable to invest
are you sure that investments into this project will really be profitable?
of course why not?
I think that the probability of a large gain pretty big
plan to invest quite a large sum to the project
joined to your opinion
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
such a long period of work most likely because the theme of ICO is very extensive and a lot of work
do you really think so?
the topic is really complex and requires a large amount of work in addition quite unique
what about uniqueness, you are absolutely right I think that is the only ICO in the area of project which works with time travel on this level
of course why not?
plan to invest quite a large sum to the project
do you really think so?
of course why not?
Activity: 504
Earn with impressio.io
do you really think so?
of course why not?
do you really think so?
do you really think so?
Earn with impressio.io
do you really think so?
do you really think so?
do you really think so?
Earn with impressio.io
do you really think so?
Earn with impressio.io
very supportive long-term projects
in your opinion a few months is a lot?
it seems to be absolutely standard term of work of the ICO
the time period of the work of the ICO is big enough
in my opinion it is absolutely normal period and all work on such a schedule
the time period of the work of the ICO is big enough
Earn with impressio.io
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
The idea is good, but are you sure that someone will use it?
Do you think that there is not? People are more and more beginning to travel.
I fully agree with you, it is actually not worth discussing this idea, and the tourist business is growing every year.
I agree with this, but why should someone choose BTCA?
Because it's more convenient! Bitair is the first platform of smart payment systems in the travel and tourism industry that allows travelers to buy any online services with the advanced technologies Blockchain and Ethereum
Indeed, I am sure that they will be able to gain a very good foothold in the market!
Maybe you're right, well, then we'll see what happens in the end!
Activity: 490
Excellent project and a strong team, please tell me, will the application be presented on a mobile platform?
I think it's necessary! After all, it is very convenient, you can purchase any online services directly from your phone!
Are you sure that it will be convenient to do on the phone, is it worth to spend money for the development?
Of course, you can use the services of this platform anywhere in the world, it's very convenient!
I fully agree with you, if you are not satisfied with the phone, the mobile devices also include tablets that are now able to replace the computer!
Perhaps you are right, And the sale of tokens still goes?
If I'm not mistaken, yes. All the detailed information you can find on their official website! https://bitair.io/
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The idea is good, but are you sure that someone will use it?
Do you think that there is not? People are more and more beginning to travel.
I fully agree with you, it is actually not worth discussing this idea, and the tourist business is growing every year.
I agree with this, but why should someone choose BTCA?
Because it's more convenient! Bitair is the first platform of smart payment systems in the travel and tourism industry that allows travelers to buy any online services with the advanced technologies Blockchain and Ethereum
Indeed, I am sure that they will be able to gain a very good foothold in the market!

It's a safe and convenient payment platform. The concept is good. The project team has good experience in tourism industry, and the future development should be excellent in similar projects.
Pages:
Jump to: