Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🚀🚀 Bazista - E-Commerce Democratization!🚀🚀 - page 14. (Read 78705 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Will it be possible to aern the tokens within the platform if I havent buy our use them yet? If so, how is it possible to do it?
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
Bounty is over! Thanks everyone for the support!

New bounty campaign will be announced soon: https://medium.com/@VakhAbuladze/bounty-is-over-new-bounty-announced-4c56c9db159c

I was glad to participate in your campaign, thank you sir, I will look forward announce your next bounty campaign
Activity: 224
Hi. The addresses of which accounts escept for BZS will be generated automativally after the registration? Is this about cryptocurrency wallets?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Will registarion on your platform be free? I’d like to offer to set a small price in order to deprive the bots of this opportunity.
Activity: 308
Good afternoon. Will it be possible to make purchases on your platform without use of tokens at all? This would help to expand the audience.

Of course, you can just use your favorite crypto Wink
We will start with Bitcoin, then adding Ether, Ripple and probably Litecoin.
Good afternoon. Will it be possible to make purchases on your platform without use of tokens at all? This would help to expand the audience.
Bounty is over! Thanks everyone for the support!

New bounty campaign will be announced soon: https://medium.com/@VakhAbuladze/bounty-is-over-new-bounty-announced-4c56c9db159c

Good afternoon. Can i buy tokens for Ripple?
No, but you always can exchange tokens for ETH right on the ICO site using the ShapeShift system.

Thanks for your support Sir!

Try the ShapeShift to exchange for ETH and purchase

Good luck!
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
No, but you always can exchange tokens for ETH right on the ICO site using the ShapeShift system.
Activity: 196
Bazista announces strategic partnership with dafzo. The company will help us implement HQ logistics services in the Asian region

https://news.ethers.news/2018/02/23/pr-dafzo-joins-hands-bazista-partnership/

Activity: 392
Hi. What number of tokens was issued at the moment of the start of the ICO?
440 million, but not all of them were put on sale.
Activity: 210
Hi. What number of tokens was issued at the moment of the start of the ICO?
Activity: 238
Hi there. Why not make the automation solutions free for all the BZS sellers?
Because the platform needs to earn its living. Also, development of automation is quite expensive process.
Okay, then what about providing the token holders with the discounts?
This isnt about the discounts, this is about the access. If u have no this platform’s tokens, u cant purchase the automation services.
Let’s say it’s so, but where will the platform place the tokens got? Will they be sold in the secondary market again or will they be burnt?
Merit: 101
Because the platform needs to earn its living. Also, development of automation is quite expensive process.
This isnt about the discounts, this is about the access. If u have no this platform’s tokens, u cant purchase the automation services.
Hi there. As for the tokens storage – will i be able to receive bonus for the fact that i dont sell them in the secondary market for a year? Kinda deposit.

Yes, we will give a 7% bonus to those people who will keep their tokens during 2018
Activity: 238

Hello! What do you mean by automation solutions?
Is it possible to make the access to the premium service independent from the number of tokens on the account? Let’s say, to let me purchase the subscription without thinking about the number of tokens.

Yes, you can purchase monthly packages
But only for BZS tokens as well Wink
Pages:
Jump to: