Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🚀🚀 Bazista - E-Commerce Democratization!🚀🚀 - page 13. (Read 78705 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Great news, it was nice to work, thank the manager and the team! success in promotion!

Don't miss the upcoming new bounty and of course the beta launch!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Will it be possible to publish the ads without images? It seems to me that it’s necessary to oblige the users to publish as many info as possible in order to improve the selection of goods.
Good afternoon. Will undergoing verification allow me to place as many ads as I want to? Or are there some restrictions anyway?
Activity: 238
What about creation of a PC client for the sellers? This will simplify the access to more  delicate adjustment for the sellers.
Why not reduce the referral program to a single-level program? It seems to me that this will increase the growth of the value of the token.
Activity: 406
Hi. When will the web-version of the platform be launched? Or are you planning to confine with mobile apps only?
Activity: 252
Good afternoon. Can anyone prompt me what bonus was valid on the pre-ICO?
It was 45% and I was one of the lucky men who bought the tokens at such a profitable price.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. Can anyone prompt me what bonus was valid on the pre-ICO?
Activity: 308
Hi there. What bonus is valid on the ICO at the moment?
If my memory doesn’t fail me, the bonus is 10%, but you’d better ask the support team.

Hello Guys! No, there are no bonuses available at the moment
If my memory doesn’t fail me, the bonus is 10%, but you’d better ask the support team.
Hi there. Are Bazista users allowed to use the services of  third-party promoters.
I don’t think that this can be forbidden by the rules. Why are you asking?
I’ve heard that there will be promoters within the platform and wanted to learn whether it’ll be possible to use the other ones.
I guess yes, but even the use of local channels will increase your chances to sell smth.
Anyway, you need take care of promotion outside the platform. There’re a lot of options.
At the same time, you cant pay them with platform’s tokens.
I agree, this is quite a significant disadvantage. Well, it’s better to wait until the launch, estimate local promoters and make a decision.
Activity: 196
Hi there. Are Bazista users allowed to use the services of  third-party promoters.
I’ve heard that there will be promoters within the platform and wanted to learn whether it’ll be possible to use the other ones.
I guess yes, but even the use of local channels will increase your chances to sell smth.
Anyway, you need take care of promotion outside the platform. There’re a lot of options.
At the same time, you cant pay them with platform’s tokens.
Usually it’s necessary to pay a commission on the auction. Will they be paid by all the participants or only by the winner?
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. Who will run campaigns on the platform? Will these be the producers themselves or your employees? I think that that promotion should be a duty of  a special department.
Pages:
Jump to: