Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT - page 27. (Read 18009 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Exactly this project has lots of potentials to grow more in future and definitely it will happen after some period of time. Behaviour exchange built a great platform for internet users they change the way of using a webpage or they make this experience better. This ICO will achieve more. I'm glad that this project will simplify the search for the right products.
Yeah, it looks like this project have a good potential. Hopefully the team will continue to strive all.the possibilities as this project needs more time to know what is all about. Im looking forward on this project.

The dev and admin is very active in responding to all concerns, and they also keep us updated about the latest developments. I believe that this project will be successful in the near future.

Exactly, that can gain trust to those probable investors on this project. Hopefully the team will able to continue and may never give up this project that can benefit by everybody here in crypto currency community.
Yeah the platform is  really transparent, which is one of the reasons for gaining great amounts of investors and supporters. I hope they keep this up.
Actually the project has a number of benefits which actually keeps this project close from a good amount of investors. This project has shown some great changes untill now and i am sure that they would try to make the best platform ahead so individually i would always stick to the project.
I think that you are completely correct with your opinion here. The number of audience gathered by this project is totally based on its features and support.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Good to see that there are improvements in the ICO promotions. I just browse their site and saw that they already add bounties for Twitter, Blogging, Gleam, and also referral incentives. This will surely result for BEX to be recognized throughout the internet.

Yes, the bounty campaign will surely help the project to promote it well and to advertise in different social medias and other available platforms, this will surely boost their popularity.

Ehh bounty campaigns just attract bounty hunters who don't give a shit apart from getting their money, so there's not much of a benefit in either case
I think both can be benefited because we are helping the project to be popular in this forum and at the same time if the project would be successful, we bounty participants can earn some rewards.
Activity: 406
Merit: 0
Hi Bitcointalk community!

We announced bounty program at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29781694.

Please check it out and apply.

Lets spread the word about BehaviourExchange together!

I checked your bounty and joint telegram, but to be honest it's poor bounty program, you need to add signatures campaign, twitter to increase your supporters, especially twitter is more effective than facebook when it comes to ICOs.
Yes, i feel this is not bounty program for make awareness from everyone, it is only for short term... I hope BEX team will have consider this.
I am already part of their bounty program but they are actually open to suggestions, I don't know why they don't consider other campaigns as well. Their reward for Telegram is great tho.
Don't judge it. We know that their bounty program is really poor, but give it some time. In the future, these tokens will be worth more than you expected.

New bounty programs were announced at  https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

well, actually I wished that, the twitter and facebook posts do not need to be reported by us. You introduce us a technology of identification of each visitor on your platform, after you launch; but you are not able to track twitter and facebook posts from your followers.

Tracking FB/Twitter posts has nothing to do with BEX project. Please read the Whitepaper.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Good to see that there are improvements in the ICO promotions. I just browse their site and saw that they already add bounties for Twitter, Blogging, Gleam, and also referral incentives. This will surely result for BEX to be recognized throughout the internet.
BehaviourExchange taken huge hardwork behind to bring these bounty opportunities, we can do choose all the campaigns, participate, understand the instructions and start supporting.
Its good that they have made an improvement maybe they are seeing that thier previos bounties are not enticing to participants.

Our previous bounties were successful as the new ones are. We just decided to publish bounties one by one! Find more about BEX bounties at https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

BEX technology of identification of each visitor on the platform is indeed and really required in our digital environment which is dealing with loads of hackers and people trying to scam such visitors details with their IP Address will help better to block those IP's and save the platform.

I think you misunderstand BEX services which has nothing to do with protecting you from hackers, Collecting visitors info is not something new and every website does that when you visited. BehaviourExchange just use that visitor's info ( ur country, ur language, search history ... ) to show you the content that suit your needs to give you best browsing experience.

BeahviourExchange has it's own AI profiling technology, it's not just collecting visitors info. Please read Whitepaper at  https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Already aware of other feature, I didn't said it's only collect visitor info, I meat it's collect those info ( Data )  and based on that data, it provides features like showing women content that suit them ( visitors’ habits ) and other stuff, but in term of hacking I don't see that you are providing website protection software for website, Do I am wrong in this point?
Would it be not cause violation for getting information and other stuff from a user without his/her permission? Although it is common in other sites to get some sort of basic data but to get more than a basic data like getting visitors habit would it be too much?

BehaviourExchange is GDPR compliant! Getting profiles trought reding habits is not the only way we will profile. Learn more at https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Who knows how to pass Pre-Sale? How much did the team raise money? I prefer to watch the team in the early stages, when it is clear what kind of support is available.

How much money is raised in Pre-sale is confidental data. We will let everybody know when the Pre-sale ends!

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
The team works with an interesting idea, but I see in this project necessarily cooperation with other projects. Does the developer have an arrangement?

BEX team is open for suggestions! You can find team contacts at https://behaviour.exchange/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Up to what date will the sale last? Now is a good time for those who want to buy coins at a discount

The duration of Pre-sale depends on the number of investors and on the amounth invested! Learn more at https://behaviour.exchange/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
How will the data of users behaving be collected in order to provide them best individualized information, when they open one of partners web page?

As what they have mentioned several times, they will develop an AI that will analyze they visitors profile like how the Adsense of google work. It's very effective when it comes to customizing ads.

BehaviourExchange will not customize ads, we will customize website content in real-time. Find more at https://behaviour.exchange/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BEX technology of identification of each visitor on the platform is indeed and really required in our digital environment which is dealing with loads of hackers and people trying to scam such visitors details with their IP Address will help better to block those IP's and save the platform.

I think you misunderstand BEX services which has nothing to do with protecting you from hackers, Collecting visitors info is not something new and every website does that when you visited. BehaviourExchange just use that visitor's info ( ur country, ur language, search history ... ) to show you the content that suit your needs to give you best browsing experience.

BeahviourExchange has it's own AI profiling technology, it's not just collecting visitors info. Please read Whitepaper at  https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Already aware of other feature, I didn't said it's only collect visitor info, I meat it's collect those info ( Data )  and based on that data, it provides features like showing women content that suit them ( visitors’ habits ) and other stuff, but in term of hacking I don't see that you are providing website protection software for website, Do I am wrong in this point?
Actually i don't know a lot of WAVES platform. So BehaviourExchange team will release their own wallet or only tokens via smart contract?

Every KYC participant receives it's own wallet address on Waves platform. Waves platform is decentralized and smart contract will be in use in second half of 2018. You can read more about BEX and Waves at https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Activity: 196
tell me please someone that is now with the project? at what stage? I did not find the road map on the site. I just came across this project. it became interesting to me.
Do have a look on the project white papers before you jump in, understand the road map, next visit the website there you can find all the details including all the stages after that you can easily plan to participate.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Wow it's hard to believe that behaviour exchange has came so far in such limited time,that's outstanding performance by the team.

It's growing steadily and the marketing campaign is effective. What's the good thing about this project is that they are very active in hitting the road for presentations.
Yeah team is really working hard as we also notice it will change the corporate behavior in everyone's favor also offering the identification of each unique visitor details which is extraordinary.
Does this project identify each unique visitor to their project? I did not had any idea about it but hope that it helps this project from going more successful and also it will soon give good profits to everyone as everyone would readily trust this project due to its security.
Yes, even i heard something similar about this project. This project will actually turn out to be the best in future then as no robots or any fake alts can create a account their. Also i want to know about the KYC. Is KYC mandatory with your project?

Yes, KYC is mandatory! You ca find it here: https://behaviour.exchange/whitelist-registration/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Nice to see the Behavior Exchange Team respond to queries of users and Investors. It really clears our questions and helps build trust in the platform! Nice work team.
if am right they really are that way long ago they just dont let the flames burn out they are just quick with their guides and queries responses

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

You are correct, we don't provide website protection services!

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
How will the data of users behaving be collected in order to provide them best individualized information, when they open one of partners web page?

Users behaviour is collected with our proprietary technology. Learn more at https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Activity: 106
tell me please someone that is now with the project? at what stage? I did not find the road map on the site. I just came across this project. it became interesting to me.
Wow it's hard to believe that behaviour exchange has came so far in such limited time,that's outstanding performance by the team.

It's growing steadily and the marketing campaign is effective. What's the good thing about this project is that they are very active in hitting the road for presentations.
Yeah team is really working hard as we also notice it will change the corporate behavior in everyone's favor also offering the identification of each unique visitor details which is extraordinary.
Does this project identify each unique visitor to their project? I did not had any idea about it but hope that it helps this project from going more successful and also it will soon give good profits to everyone as everyone would readily trust this project due to its security.
Yes, even i heard something similar about this project. This project will actually turn out to be the best in future then as no robots or any fake alts can create a account their. Also i want to know about the KYC. Is KYC mandatory with your project?

Based on what I have read on the whitepaeper, users who uses this platform must a have a BEX cookie which contains their demographic and psychographic characteristics. Once a user visits their website, the service will inform the website about the user's cookie so that the website will automatically adjust according to the user's liking.
Would the users required to have BEX cookie in order for them to use the platform or they have an option whether to use cookie or not?

Yes, cookies will be required. Learn more about BEX project at https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdfs

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
This is kinda new to me of the project to study how the users interact, although is it quite familiar and similar on how advertisements work whereas when you are searching on an online shop about an item in chrome, after that they would put all ads on your browser about that item. So this is somehow i can compare to it.

BEX project has nothing to do with remarketing...

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Activity: 182

Yes, KYC is mandatory! You ca find it here: https://behaviour.exchange/whitelist-registration/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Nice to see the Behavior Exchange Team respond to queries of users and Investors. It really clears our questions and helps build trust in the platform! Nice work team.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

They have a really intresting and attractive project which will surely attract investors. Even this project seems great for me so i am here with this project. The project has a number of good features as compared to other exchange and also it can reach great heights soon.

BehaviourExchange is not an exchange and it's unique. Please read more at https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Pages:
Jump to: