Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT - page 28. (Read 18009 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Exactly this project has lots of potentials to grow more in future and definitely it will happen after some period of time. Behaviour exchange built a great platform for internet users they change the way of using a webpage or they make this experience better. This ICO will achieve more. I'm glad that this project will simplify the search for the right products.
Yeah, it looks like this project have a good potential. Hopefully the team will continue to strive all.the possibilities as this project needs more time to know what is all about. Im looking forward on this project.

The dev and admin is very active in responding to all concerns, and they also keep us updated about the latest developments. I believe that this project will be successful in the near future.

Exactly, that can gain trust to those probable investors on this project. Hopefully the team will able to continue and may never give up this project that can benefit by everybody here in crypto currency community.
Well, this project is very convincing that can gives great services to each and everyone of us as this project have a good features that can really gives big help to those who are interested
Yes it can really help websites to have the latest features that will accommodate the wants of the users to have a more user engagement towards the website with the help of BEX's platform.
Activity: 406
Wow it's hard to believe that behaviour exchange has came so far in such limited time,that's outstanding performance by the team.

Great to hear that!

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BEX technology of identification of each visitor on the platform is indeed and really required in our digital environment which is dealing with loads of hackers and people trying to scam such visitors details with their IP Address will help better to block those IP's and save the platform.

I think you misunderstand BEX services which has nothing to do with protecting you from hackers, Collecting visitors info is not something new and every website does that when you visited. BehaviourExchange just use that visitor's info ( ur country, ur language, search history ... ) to show you the content that suit your needs to give you best browsing experience.

BeahviourExchange has it's own AI profiling technology, it's not just collecting visitors info. Please read Whitepaper at  https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

So basically we will be using you guys APIs on our website to navigate various features and settings..Thats just seamless and it saves a lot of time digging and refining things on your own

There will be no APIs, just recognizing visitors and redirecting on subpages or customization of widgets.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

BEX technology of identification of each visitor on the platform is indeed and really required in our digital environment which is dealing with loads of hackers and people trying to scam such visitors details with their IP Address will help better to block those IP's and save the platform.

I think you misunderstand BEX services which has nothing to do with protecting you from hackers, Collecting visitors info is not something new and every website does that when you visited. BehaviourExchange just use that visitor's info ( ur country, ur language, search history ... ) to show you the content that suit your needs to give you best browsing experience.

BeahviourExchange has it's own AI profiling technology, it's not just collecting visitors info. Please read Whitepaper at  https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

That sounds kinda intrusive if you're going to track and create profiles on all your users. What's the guarantee you wont sell the user data to people?

As a guarantee you can take the blockchain technology.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

BeahviourExchange has it's own AI profiling technology, it's not just collecting visitors info. Please read Whitepaper at  https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Nice, I am very much interested now how your Ai profiling technology gonna works. Looking forward for more developments and waiting to see this project to launch soon.

Stay tuned and follow us on Telegram at https://t.me/behaviourexchange.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
The project is interesting, and as I see it has already started its implementation for a long time. Tell me please where can I see information about selling tokens? How much have you already sold them and how many investments have you collected?

This kind of information is confidential in Pre-sale. We will share it publicly when it ends!

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Exactly this project has lots of potentials to grow more in future and definitely it will happen after some period of time. Behaviour exchange built a great platform for internet users they change the way of using a webpage or they make this experience better. This ICO will achieve more. I'm glad that this project will simplify the search for the right products.
Yeah, it looks like this project have a good potential. Hopefully the team will continue to strive all.the possibilities as this project needs more time to know what is all about. Im looking forward on this project.

The dev and admin is very active in responding to all concerns, and they also keep us updated about the latest developments. I believe that this project will be successful in the near future.

Exactly, that can gain trust to those probable investors on this project. Hopefully the team will able to continue and may never give up this project that can benefit by everybody here in crypto currency community.
Yeah the platform is  really transparent, which is one of the reasons for gaining great amounts of investors and supporters. I hope they keep this up.
Actually the project has a number of benefits which actually keeps this project close from a good amount of investors. This project has shown some great changes untill now and i am sure that they would try to make the best platform ahead so individually i would always stick to the project.
Behavious Exchange will surely bring something new to us and also the features and the graphics are much more intresting so it is always better to involve in such projects who high high demand in market. Those properties can be seen in this project.
Activity: 224

Yeah the platform is  really transparent, which is one of the reasons for gaining great amounts of investors and supporters. I hope they keep this up.
Actually the project has a number of benefits which actually keeps this project close from a good amount of investors. This project has shown some great changes untill now and i am sure that they would try to make the best platform ahead so individually i would always stick to the project.

Well, this project is very convincing that can gives great services to each and everyone of us as this project have a good features that can really gives big help to those who are interested
This project is not just like seems to be a good one but it is  really a great project with great capabilities and potentials. I want to know more about this project, which is will make me understand more regarding the extreme goals of the BehaviourExchange team for the whole community.
What made you feel BEX is not seeming a good one? there might be some thing you are not clear or aware in understanding the BEX platform, you can do have a review on white papers and understand the potential purpose of BEX launch.

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Good to see that there are improvements in the ICO promotions. I just browse their site and saw that they already add bounties for Twitter, Blogging, Gleam, and also referral incentives. This will surely result for BEX to be recognized throughout the internet.

Yes, the bounty campaign will surely help the project to promote it well and to advertise in different social medias and other available platforms, this will surely boost their popularity.

Ehh bounty campaigns just attract bounty hunters who don't give a shit apart from getting their money, so there's not much of a benefit in either case
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Yes, I also observed that. The dev here is really active and answers all concerns about this project. i am sure most of the questions already answered now and because of that more investors will join this project.
Activity: 294

This project is not just like seems to be a good one but it is  really a great project with great capabilities and potentials. I want to know more about this project, which is will make me understand more regarding the extreme goals of the BehaviourExchange team for the whole community.
Activity: 434

Merit: 105
Good to see that there are improvements in the ICO promotions. I just browse their site and saw that they already add bounties for Twitter, Blogging, Gleam, and also referral incentives. This will surely result for BEX to be recognized throughout the internet.

Yes, the bounty campaign will surely help the project to promote it well and to advertise in different social medias and other available platforms, this will surely boost their popularity.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Hi Bitcointalk community!

We announced bounty program at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29781694.

Please check it out and apply.

Lets spread the word about BehaviourExchange together!

I checked your bounty and joint telegram, but to be honest it's poor bounty program, you need to add signatures campaign, twitter to increase your supporters, especially twitter is more effective than facebook when it comes to ICOs.
Yes, i feel this is not bounty program for make awareness from everyone, it is only for short term... I hope BEX team will have consider this.
I am already part of their bounty program but they are actually open to suggestions, I don't know why they don't consider other campaigns as well. Their reward for Telegram is great tho.
Don't judge it. We know that their bounty program is really poor, but give it some time. In the future, these tokens will be worth more than you expected.

New bounty programs were announced at  https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

well, actually I wished that, the twitter and facebook posts do not need to be reported by us. You introduce us a technology of identification of each visitor on your platform, after you launch; but you are not able to track twitter and facebook posts from your followers.

Activity: 518
BehaviourExchange taken huge hardwork behind to bring these bounty opportunities, we can do choose all the campaigns, participate, understand the instructions and start supporting.
Pages:
Jump to: