Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT - page 29. (Read 18009 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Exactly this project has lots of potentials to grow more in future and definitely it will happen after some period of time. Behaviour exchange built a great platform for internet users they change the way of using a webpage or they make this experience better. This ICO will achieve more. I'm glad that this project will simplify the search for the right products.
Yeah, it looks like this project have a good potential. Hopefully the team will continue to strive all.the possibilities as this project needs more time to know what is all about. Im looking forward on this project.

I totally agree with you on the above statement brother. If the team works hard there is a great chance that this project will be successful!
BehaviourExchange will change the way of using social medias and other access. This project will give us more potential and more success. Hoping for more investors will join.
I'm sure the Bex project will have enough good investors who will be interested in its development. Since social media today take up most of our time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Good to see that there are improvements in the ICO promotions. I just browse their site and saw that they already add bounties for Twitter, Blogging, Gleam, and also referral incentives. This will surely result for BEX to be recognized throughout the internet.
I do not doubt it. The project is quite interesting. Therefore, you can follow its development and adoption of the Internet. In addition, developers have added generosity in Twitter.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Who knows how to pass Pre-Sale? How much did the team raise money? I prefer to watch the team in the early stages, when it is clear what kind of support is available.
Activity: 182
Exactly this project has lots of potentials to grow more in future and definitely it will happen after some period of time. Behaviour exchange built a great platform for internet users they change the way of using a webpage or they make this experience better. This ICO will achieve more. I'm glad that this project will simplify the search for the right products.
Yeah, it looks like this project have a good potential. Hopefully the team will continue to strive all.the possibilities as this project needs more time to know what is all about. Im looking forward on this project.

I totally agree with you on the above statement brother. If the team works hard there is a great chance that this project will be successful!
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Targeted advertising is really a godsend for marketers. With her help to promote goods and services is very simple
Activity: 602
Up to what date will the sale last? Now is a good time for those who want to buy coins at a discount
Indeed, there are so many times to buy BEX tokens so don't waste your time just for finding information about this project.
Activity: 378
The team works with an interesting idea, but I see in this project necessarily cooperation with other projects. Does the developer have an arrangement?
Activity: 154
Up to what date will the sale last? Now is a good time for those who want to buy coins at a discount
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
How will the data of users behaving be collected in order to provide them best individualized information, when they open one of partners web page?

As what they have mentioned several times, they will develop an AI that will analyze they visitors profile like how the Adsense of google work. It's very effective when it comes to customizing ads.
Activity: 238
Wow it's hard to believe that behaviour exchange has came so far in such limited time,that's outstanding performance by the team.
Indeed, the team has definitely gained a lot of relevancy over the past few weeks which is astounding. The growth is all because of the hardworking team, and a great idea brought outfront by the company.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Good to see that there are improvements in the ICO promotions. I just browse their site and saw that they already add bounties for Twitter, Blogging, Gleam, and also referral incentives. This will surely result for BEX to be recognized throughout the internet.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
BEX technology of identification of each visitor on the platform is indeed and really required in our digital environment which is dealing with loads of hackers and people trying to scam such visitors details with their IP Address will help better to block those IP's and save the platform.

I think you misunderstand BEX services which has nothing to do with protecting you from hackers, Collecting visitors info is not something new and every website does that when you visited. BehaviourExchange just use that visitor's info ( ur country, ur language, search history ... ) to show you the content that suit your needs to give you best browsing experience.

BeahviourExchange has it's own AI profiling technology, it's not just collecting visitors info. Please read Whitepaper at  https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Already aware of other feature, I didn't said it's only collect visitor info, I meat it's collect those info ( Data )  and based on that data, it provides features like showing women content that suit them ( visitors’ habits ) and other stuff, but in term of hacking I don't see that you are providing website protection software for website, Do I am wrong in this point?
Actually i don't know a lot of WAVES platform. So BehaviourExchange team will release their own wallet or only tokens via smart contract?
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
BEX technology of identification of each visitor on the platform is indeed and really required in our digital environment which is dealing with loads of hackers and people trying to scam such visitors details with their IP Address will help better to block those IP's and save the platform.

I think you misunderstand BEX services which has nothing to do with protecting you from hackers, Collecting visitors info is not something new and every website does that when you visited. BehaviourExchange just use that visitor's info ( ur country, ur language, search history ... ) to show you the content that suit your needs to give you best browsing experience.

BeahviourExchange has it's own AI profiling technology, it's not just collecting visitors info. Please read Whitepaper at  https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Already aware of other feature, I didn't said it's only collect visitor info, I meat it's collect those info ( Data )  and based on that data, it provides features like showing women content that suit them ( visitors’ habits ) and other stuff, but in term of hacking I don't see that you are providing website protection software for website, Do I am wrong in this point?
Activity: 434
How will the data of users behaving be collected in order to provide them best individualized information, when they open one of partners web page?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Activity: 196
Wow it's hard to believe that behaviour exchange has came so far in such limited time,that's outstanding performance by the team.

It's growing steadily and the marketing campaign is effective. What's the good thing about this project is that they are very active in hitting the road for presentations.
Yeah team is really working hard as we also notice it will change the corporate behavior in everyone's favor also offering the identification of each unique visitor details which is extraordinary.
Does this project identify each unique visitor to their project? I did not had any idea about it but hope that it helps this project from going more successful and also it will soon give good profits to everyone as everyone would readily trust this project due to its security.
Yes, even i heard something similar about this project. This project will actually turn out to be the best in future then as no robots or any fake alts can create a account their. Also i want to know about the KYC. Is KYC mandatory with your project?
Based on what I have read on the whitepaeper, users who uses this platform must a have a BEX cookie which contains their demographic and psychographic characteristics. Once a user visits their website, the service will inform the website about the user's cookie so that the website will automatically adjust according to the user's liking.
Would the users required to have BEX cookie in order for them to use the platform or they have an option whether to use cookie or not?
Activity: 184
if you see a simple project view but the promotion of the project done with the bounty campaign on this project, presale on this project is also a value that can attract investors to invest in this project, very interesting to follow its development
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

It's growing steadily and the marketing campaign is effective. What's the good thing about this project is that they are very active in hitting the road for presentations.
Yeah team is really working hard as we also notice it will change the corporate behavior in everyone's favor also offering the identification of each unique visitor details which is extraordinary.
Does this project identify each unique visitor to their project? I did not had any idea about it but hope that it helps this project from going more successful and also it will soon give good profits to everyone as everyone would readily trust this project due to its security.
Project has an interesting and uneasy platform. But here of his success in future I to assert did not become. And all because at present crypto suffers not the best period and all kinds of deflection in price eth and btc push away a big number of potential investors.
Activity: 280

That is why they are getting popular due to the teams hard work and making extra efforts to attract more investors. This project seems have no big problems and I don't heard any issue about their platform so maybe this is worthy to invest.
If the project will not encounter any problems and issues it's a good thing to have but the team must really assure everyone that they didnt skip any errors that might put the project in danger during the launch.
Activity: 224

Yes, even i heard something similar about this project. This project will actually turn out to be the best in future then as no robots or any fake alts can create a account their. Also i want to know about the KYC. Is KYC mandatory with your project?
For me it is, because that's the main purpose ot this project. To know who are the visitors in and what are their intentions. And I really liked the way the dev team's effort especially givig referral program inorder for the others to experienced it for free. Keep up the good work team and I'm hoping for the success.
Pages:
Jump to: